SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:53 pm

It's kinda perfect...always leave them wanting more. Go Team Peter! Love that he turned down Fleiss. **IMO**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : facts vs opinions)
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by CHO Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:57 am

Do we know for sure that Peter definitely turned the Bach role down ? Just wondering ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:07 am

No, we don't @CHO so we should all remember to say imo or "if" Peter turned it down so we're not spreading a rumor as the truth. I doubt we'll know for sure either way.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:33 am

Peter Kraus joins Wilde and Tausch: 8/17/17
Madison native Peter Kraus of ABC's The Bachelorette joins Wilde and Tausch in-studio to talk about his new found fame and beloved Packers.

ESPN Madison

16:20

As of August 17th in a podcast, he said he wasn't asked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:50 pm

The Peter appreciation post of the date.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 55 Img_1613
Source

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 55 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 55 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:53 pm

laugh out loud Rachel said it looks even better in person, if that's even possible.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:03 pm

umngirl wrote:The Peter appreciation post of the date.
Source

Good Lord. Just pay him whatever he wants so I can look at him every Monday night
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
Source

Good Lord. Just pay him whatever he wants so I can look at him every Monday night

ITA yes he is so handsome in this picture. I think TPTB should stop messing around and just get this deal done. Give the fans what they want.... a season of Peter---falling in love, maybe finding the one and maybe what they want a proposal. It could happen. :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Madison native Peter Kraus of ABC's The Bachelorette joins Wilde and Tausch in-studio to talk about his new found fame and beloved Packers.

ESPN Madison

Nothing unusual about that answer, isn't that per for the course...standard answer. They all mostly say they haven't been asked, but if they do they'll have to seriously think about it and carry their family along because it's not an easy decision bla, bla, bla. We hear this every season.

At this point, it's safe to assume they aren't permitted to say "yes" to that question. Closest i've heard is when they say something like, " they sort of put a bug in your ear after you are sent home, that they may consider you for the next lead..."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:12 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

ESPN Madison

Nothing unusual about that answer, isn't that per for the course...standard answer. They all mostly say they haven't been asked, but if they do they'll have to seriously think about it and carry their family along because it's not an easy decision bla, bla, bla. We hear this every season.

At this point, it's safe to assume they aren't permitted to say "yes" to that question. Closet ive heard is when they say something like, " they sort of put a bug in your ear after you are sent home, that they may consider you for the next lead..."

His "I haven't been asked" gives me flashbacks to some interviews Sean did right after his elimination was shown on Emily's season. Little did we know that he had already agreed at that time to be the next Bachelor.

I don't think they are allowed to say they were asked until after the Bachelor starts filming.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 55 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 55 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Source
I would honestly let this man ruin my life.

Also steve said on twitter that he knows TPTB will keep trying to get Peter, it's just a matter of if he changes his mind. & on the highest of keys, I really want him to for an assortment of reasons.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Don't people who end up being leads eventually confess they were asked soon after they left their season? I doubt that would be any different for peter, imo who is clearly their first choice going off of the tabloid games they're playing with him.

Side note: Peter is always Daddy af, and I feel #blessed laugh out loud
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry