SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Acrunch Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:41 pm

The way I see it:

1) If the People article is true and they don't want him because they can't control or manipulate him...a win for Peter.

2) If RS is correct and Peter said no...it's a win for Peter!

As much as I would love to see Peter as the lead, I really think that he dodged a major bullet. He will be just fine without it.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:42 am

There were so many signs that he was quickly moving on with his life and not preparing to go back on TV, but I ignored them ALL laugh out loud. Looking forward to following along with him even more now. Relaxed and happy Peter is my fave Peter.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:23 am

bleuberry wrote:There were so many signs that he was quickly moving on with his life and not preparing to go back on TV, but I ignored them ALL laugh out loud. Looking forward to following along with him even more now. Relaxed and happy Peter is my fave Peter.
We're just so used to the fact that no one turns them down anymore and all this talk about how desperate he was to be the next bachelor, we got blinded laugh out loud. Everything about this man's actions post show has been about moving forward. He moved into a new place, expanded his business, planning a cross country fitness tour, and a couple of days ago someone on IG was talking about Peter being the next bachelor and Terry said he 'hadn't agreed to a d*mn thing yet'. I mean during the radio show yesterday he was saying he went to 7 packers games last year and wants to go to even more this year (which would be next to impossible if he were gone for filming) and I ignored the h*ll out of that statement laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:33 am

I still am wondering if this as done as they are trying to make us think. I am torn bc I still want to see him as the lead. (Peter every week for 12 weeks eyedrool ) I think though that TPTB chew people up and I don't want that for him either. But just bc this show didn't work before for him doesn't mean it couldn't work especially if he is in the lead role. I don't think with his strong fan base they could pass him up. Especially if they saw a possibility to convert him to a bachelor believer.... some type of bachelor conversion therapy.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:35 am

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:There were so many signs that he was quickly moving on with his life and not preparing to go back on TV, but I ignored them ALL laugh out loud. Looking forward to following along with him even more now. Relaxed and happy Peter is my fave Peter.
We're just so used to the fact that no one turns them down anymore and all this talk about how desperate he was to be the next bachelor, we got blinded laugh out loud. Everything about this man's actions post show has been about moving forward. He moved into a new place, expanded his business, planning a cross country fitness tour, and a couple of days ago someone on IG was talking about Peter being the next bachelor and Terry said he 'hadn't agreed to a d*mn thing yet'. I mean during the radio show yesterday he was saying he went to 7 packers games last year and wants to go to even more this year (which would be next to impossible if he were gone for filming) and I ignored the h*ll out of that statement laugh out loud

Who is Terry? His Madison friend?
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:37 am

ReneeM wrote:

Going to more Packers games could be a misdirect.... I'm ignoring it too... Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:45 am

Acrunch wrote:The way I see it:

1) If the People article is true and they don't want him because they can't control or manipulate him...a win for Peter.

2) If RS is correct and Peter said no...it's a win for Peter!

As much as I would love to see Peter as the lead, I really think that he dodged a major bullet.  He will be just fine without it.

He may be fine without it but what about me?!? hissyfit The only thing that's keeping me interested in this train wreck of a show is Peter as the next lead. TPTB would be very foolish to pass him up. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:46 am

@Rolly Yeah Terry's his best friend. Hattie's dad. The games thing could be a misdirect but he knew the packers schedule off the top of his head & talked about going to specific games. Like the one against Dallas in Dallas. That one's October 8th, he'd be gone for filming then.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:06 am

Judging from his last likes on twitter I don't think they're misleading anyone no no Peter is not here for the pivot the franchise took
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:13 pm

FashionLover wrote:Judging from his last likes on twitter I don't think they're misleading anyone no no Peter is not here for the pivot the franchise took

What were his likes on Twitter? How do you find these things? no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Rolly wrote:
FashionLover wrote:Judging from his last likes on twitter I don't think they're misleading anyone no no Peter is not here for the pivot the franchise took

What were his likes on Twitter? How do you find these things?  no idea

I mean there's one that says "this fake azz franchise couldn't deal" presumably about him staying true to himself. So I'm thinking the ship has sailed unless they offer him something impossible to turn down
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:02 pm

I'm dead  cantstopl. Also Peter's on his IG story acting a damn fool laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry