SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 28 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Keepit100 Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:55 pm

IA. Rachel deserves to be loved and to deserves someone who can go all in for her and it appears Peter couldn't do that. I wonder if Peter will have any regrets... especially after re-living it thru TV and having time to process everything.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:57 pm

ZIMfan wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:I was so happy that Rachel told Peter that she was falling in love with him too. I also loved it when he said that HE had the key to the wine cellar in Spain. IMO he was basically implying that she had to go with HIM back to Spain to enjoy their wine together in the future.

OMG what she wrote on the cork!!! What are they trying to do to us? So many firsts but somehow he's not the one (according to all sleuthing) when they've made firsts the theme of the season. Makes me want to  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 1f602

@rinacabigas - I think Peter will say ILY to her on that couch. But that doesn't mean he's ready to get engaged right away. I honestly don't get Peter here. She basically told him she doesn't expect to get married within months. If he truly thinks that there was some greater force that brought them together like he told her family, I will be very disappointed if he can't bring himself to propose (assuming he is the guy she really wants). But frankly after that watch display with Bryan at her MTP date, I can't blame Peter for being worried that she doesn't reciprocate his feelings.

The previews for the finale look heartbreaking! I almost don't want to watch.

And the many firsts were with Peter I can't

I'm saying this mostly joking, but what if the big first is that she proposes and it's to Peter? Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:16 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
ZIMfan wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:I was so happy that Rachel told Peter that she was falling in love with him too. I also loved it when he said that HE had the key to the wine cellar in Spain. IMO he was basically implying that she had to go with HIM back to Spain to enjoy their wine together in the future.

OMG what she wrote on the cork!!! What are they trying to do to us? So many firsts but somehow he's not the one (according to all sleuthing) when they've made firsts the theme of the season. Makes me want to  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 1f602

@rinacabigas - I think Peter will say ILY to her on that couch. But that doesn't mean he's ready to get engaged right away. I honestly don't get Peter here. She basically told him she doesn't expect to get married within months. If he truly thinks that there was some greater force that brought them together like he told
her family, I will be very disappointed if he can't bring himself to propose (assuming he is the guy she really wants). But frankly after that watch display with Bryan at her MTP date, I can't blame Peter for being worried that she doesn't reciprocate his feelings.

The previews for the finale look heartbreaking! I almost don't want to watch.

And the many firsts were with Peter I can't

I'm saying this mostly joking, but what if the big first is that she proposes and it's to Peter?  Hugesmile

@Pavalyuri .....I think this is a possibility but the probability is 50/50.  But, I don't see anything wrong with Rachel proposing to Peter.  We're into ultra-modern age now and people are clamoring for equality.  Plus, she said in her blog "Guess what who popped the question?  You think you know, think again?  So, in my opinion the best scenarios of that statement of Rachel are:  Surprise, Peter propose to her or Rachel propose to Peter.

Either way.....I'm for it. All my opinions.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:22 pm

@Keepit100
That's exactly how I feel.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:27 pm

@Ilovepeter
It seems so wrong, those two not being together. Have to respect the choice but my eyes see what my eyes see.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:31 pm

@rinacabigas
She already said that she wants to get married in a tuxedo .... so maybe that's a hint. Hugesmile

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:50 pm

@Septic I know.  When I read that Rachel's choice for a wedding dress is a Tuxedo, in the back of my mind....does she wants to be the man during the wedding or that's a foreshadowing that the couple will have an equal role in the house? She'll not be the first bride to wear a Tuxedo in her wedding though.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:26 pm

@pavalygurl. Lol! I'd be thrilled as long as Peter said yes, hahha!

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:31 pm

@rinacabigas. Peter Lindsey has a nice ring to it, but I prefer Peter and Rachel Kraus, hahha!

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:17 pm

@keepit100 She can be Mrs. Rachel L. Kraus to be traditional or Mrs. Rachel Lindsay-Kraus or Rachel Lindsay still.  

Hey guys, I was just thinking about what Rachel was saying on the FRC preview where she's standing waiting for the F1 and she says "I pray that he'll ask my hand in marriage".  Peter is the only one who didn't ask her father's blessing to marry her, isn't it?

So, in my opinion Peter will be the last man standing!!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum font and size only)

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:38 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Thanks @sceptic for the great pic. These two could have been so great together.

@keepit100 it is going to be gut wrenching to see this break-up. It looks agonizing already in the small glimpses shown in the previews. They will remain my favorite too but I'm not sure I can watch.

Honestly, Peter's reluctance to propose after she gives him the out that they don't have to get married right away, even having said that he feels like there were greater forces that put them together, makes it much easier for me to accept that he isn't F1. I can't blame Rachel for letting him go. At some point, you have to take a leap of faith and it looks like he doesn't. I am glad she's so happy and hope he learns something from the experience.

And I think the leap of faith should have been Rachel's if a relationship with Peter was what she wanted. I think in the end she just had to have the proposal. I will be interested to see the thought process for both of them. It will be hard to watch.:nervous
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:26 pm

@rolly I agree that she could have backed down. But I think there is something a little humiliating about being the only lead not to get a proposal especially as the first AA bachelorette.

@pavalygurl  I think you're right on target with your prediction but you've got the wrong guy  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 1f602 That will be the FIRST they have been blabbing about all this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry