SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 66 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:56 am

Kels0012 wrote:Wow, I haven't been here in ages. Like since mid-season.

We need to start campaigning for him to be on Winter Games. I'm seriously bummed he will be missing from my TV come January. I was REALLY looking forward to a Bachelor season I could get very excited about. I'm a huge Ette fan and half-watch the Bach, but it was going to change with Peter as lead. Guess I'll continue my regular viewing ways.

As per what Peter wrote, people will take it in different ways depending on how they feel about him IMO. I thought it was heartfelt.

I don't know much about Winter Games but if it's physical he would be good at it I'm sure. Is it on TV?

Last edited by Rolly on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:10 am

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:Peter hanging out with one of my other favs from the franchise, Marquel from Andi's season.  

https://instagram.com/p/BYzfZhMgFyy/

Marquel, always a favorite. Was he from Kaitlyn's season? They all look happy.... nice to see.

I've never regretted moving from my hometown...until I saw this picture Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 66 1f625 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 66 1f625

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:04 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:Maybe we will see Peter as the Bachelor next year.
http://people.com/tv/peter-kraus-wasnt-100-percent-ready-bachelor-possible-future/

I don't put a lot of stock in this article. They are trying to justify not choosing him saying he emotionally wasn't ready, too raw from the break up. Actually (if you follow their logic) they are doing his fans a favor   :dripdrip  bc if they wait (and if by chance he gets the gig later)it will make for a better season for Peter and his fans. He makes it sound like they were always working with someone else and if he didn't work out they would consider Peter. Peter was never their first choice according to this article. I think they are trying to revise history to make it look better for them and justify what they've done.

I do not believe for one second that Peter wasn't their first choice. We will probably never know the whole story but I would believe Peter before TPTB. I was really disappointed with him not being selected but also think he dodged a bullet. If TPTB got their wish I think they should be careful what they wish for.

I am sorry he has to go through this. In time he will work through all that has happened on this "journey". I think his IG was a way for him to get closure. I know he's getting some criticism for it but i think it was heartfelt. He is still one of my favorites.

I agree with you. Peter was their 1st choice and he turned them down and they had to choose someone else. However, personally, I still think he's in love with Rachel. It's going to take him time to get over it.

I call bull. I do think they wanted him. When things didn't work out for whatever reason, they decided to go with Arie. I don't think they expected the wave of negativity and this is their way of trying to placate fans who were expecting Peter. The "we are only trying to protect him since he is still hurting about Rachel. Maybe when he is feeling better..." is IMO an attempt to keep fans from blaming Arie (even though the decision is not his) and keeping them tuned in. Obviously, there will be plenty of people watching regardless of who is the lead...myself included...but, I will be curious how the numbers will stack up for a lead that lots of people have never heard of and who hasn't been seen in Bachelor nations circles in years. 

As for Peter, my personal hope is that he turns out like my fave Chris L. Finds himself a nice lady, builds up his business and moves on from the show. Use them for the opportunities that they open up for you, be grateful because a lot of positive can come out from being on the show, particularly if you have fan numbers that he does, but distance yourself. While I am a bit disappointed he isn't the next lead, part of me is happy that he won't have to go through the inevitable negativity that comes along with it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:08 pm

Rolly wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Wow, I haven't been here in ages. Like since mid-season.

We need to start campaigning for him to be on Winter Games. I'm seriously bummed he will be missing from my TV come January. I was REALLY looking forward to a Bachelor season I could get very excited about. I'm a huge Ette fan and half-watch the Bach, but it was going to change with Peter as lead. Guess I'll continue my regular viewing ways.

As per what Peter wrote, people will take it in different ways depending on how they feel about him IMO. I thought it was heartfelt.

I don't know much about Winter Games but if it's physical he would be good at it I'm sure. Is it on TV?

The Winter Games is the newest off shoot of the Bachelor franchise. Not much is known about how it is going to work. It is supposed to air next year around the time of the Winter Olympics.

I agree, if it is competition based, I would enjoy seeing Peter on it. If it is anything like BIP, I hope he stays away.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:Peter hanging out with one of my other favs from the franchise, Marquel from Andi's season.  

Marquel, always a favorite. Was he from Kaitlyn's season? They all look happy.... nice to see.

Rolly, Marquel was on Andi's season and then appeared on BIP coupled with Michelle Money if you can believe it! I always liked him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:22 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Rolly, Marquel was on Andi's season and then appeared on BIP coupled with Michelle Money if you can believe it!  I always liked him.

Was Marquel with MM before or after Cody??? What was the event they were at in Canada? Were there other Bach guys there? Peter looks great as always.

Last edited by Rolly on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Please stay on topic. Please do not discuss any other contestant in a negative manner in a Fan Forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Peter seems to be enjoying his free time today at Lambeau watching the Packers.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 66 Screen10

https://twitter.com/LambeauField/status/907022262615920640

ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:28 pm

And he saw a great game too! #GoPackGo

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 66 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 66 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:04 am

Peter is a catchelor laugh out loud
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 66 Screen11

FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

OMG! I need someone to fan with me!!! Is Peter about to partner with hugoboss??? Are peter and fashion about to collide? My two favorite things omg! Dead.

via GIPHY

FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:40 pm

@FashionLover where'd this come from?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry