SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 9 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:56 am

@ZIMfan I'm not too sure, it may be Rachel's way of forcing the issue if Peter is ready to propose at the end. It seems like she's  forcing his hand and that's when she comes back with that 
they're in 2 different places...

Still #teamgap till the end but this is the first time I really can't tell who the F1 will be

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ZIMfan Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:04 am

Topazgold wrote:@ZIMfan I'm not too sure, it may be Rachel's way of forcing the issue if Peter is ready to propose at the end. It seems like she's  forcing his hand and that's when she comes back with that 

Still #teamgap till the end but this is the first time I really can't tell who the F1 will be

I am thinking Peter is the one who suggested it. Eish don't know. I am not giving up too.Proudly #TeamGap

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:00 am

ZIMfan wrote:What does everybody think is going on when the priest (I think) asks in the preview for the upcoming episodes "What do you think about being married?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxe-tUEnq4I
Source

More drama???
Peter's response reminded me of the Catechism classes we used to have in elementary school back in the dark ages. Nothing wrong with that BTW. I think they probably wanted to underscore Peter's straight laced belief that marriage is a serious life long commitment that is not to be treated lightly.

I enjoyed watching their date last night. I just tuned into the show last episode and have been following along on the forum. Quite honestly, I saw nothing wrong with Peter's behaviour towards Rachel. It's refreshing to see a young man adopting a more serious, thoughtful approach in establishing a meaningful, lasting relationship.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:41 am

ZIMfan wrote:What does everybody think is going on when the priest (I think) asks in the preview for the upcoming episodes "What do you think about being married?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxe-tUEnq4I
Source

So many thoughts - producer-driven to highlight Peter's discomfort with the pace of the process?
Brings up why they are in that area of Spain - spiritual pilgrimage, as in The Camino?
Rachel has brought her religion into both seasons so we know she is a committed, active church member. Is this scene to highlight that and to learn more about Peter in that regard?
And my best guess is to keep viewers invested in Peter as F1. If they discuss marriage with a priest, surely a proposal will follow?

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:19 am

Topazgold wrote:@ZIMfan I'm not too sure, it may be Rachel's way of forcing the issue if Peter is ready to propose at the end. It seems like she's  forcing his hand and that's when she comes back with that 

Totally agree with this except not being able to tell who the F1 will be ... TOG Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:58 am

Two things I keep going back to is the 1st video of Peter (somewhere around here) when he got back from filming in his car. He just seemed so happy! Not despondent but in high spirits. And Rachel saying she knows her fiance really loves her, in subsequent interviews.

She mentioned last night that she knew Peter would not take the rose if he did not see a future with her as possibly his wife (paraphrasing). So IMO if Peter were to propose it would be because he really believes he & Rachel will make it in the "real" world, they are on the "same page" and he wants her to be his wife. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:35 pm

This is a Fan forum for Peter and Rachel. Please take any other conversations to the GD threads.

Posts have been moved.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:40 pm

This reminded me of why I loved them at the beginning. heartbeat Sweetness overload.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 QOcVZlF
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 Xkactd0
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:54 pm

@Diana WOW!!! l o v e

Is this HT next week? I'm sorry but "this" can not be faked!  JMO

Really love these 2 together. OT: her guns! She's got great arms 

Side note: stole as Avi

Last edited by Topazgold on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Diana wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 Xkactd0
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
Rachel's arms, holy sh*t! Look at her fcking deltoid. The girl is ripped.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Topazgold wrote:Two things I keep going back to is the 1st video of Peter (somewhere around here) when he got back from filming in his car.  He just seemed so happy! Not despondent but in high spirits.  And Rachel saying she knows her fiance really loves her, in subsequent interviews.

She mentioned last night that she knew Peter would not take the rose if he did not see a future with her as possibly his wife (paraphrasing).  So IMO if Peter were to propose it would be because he really believes he & Rachel will make it in the "real" world, they are on the "same page" and he wants her to be his wife.  JMO

Peter was also so excited to take her home. If he didn't see potential with her I think he would be more apprehensive. I see Peter's honesty about this process so refreshing, level headed and realistic. He told her he thought about leaving at certain points (she gets it bc she had felt the same way) but stays.... they are both glad he did. They have so much romance, tenderness and depth in their relationship and I know so much more that we don't see. :sprinklehearts JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ARoseByAnyOtherName Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Ohhhh myyyyyy!
Thanks so much for posting these photos! What I love about Peter and Rachel's relationship is that we have so many sweet moments from every episode. There is an abundance of affection and tenderness between them and they are giving us the romance this season.

ARoseByAnyOtherName

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry