SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Id much rather have Bryan's date getting expensive gifts than freezing my azz off imo laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Diana wrote:Id much rather have Bryan's date getting expensive gifts than freezing my azz off imo laugh out loud

Me too! I am just very materialistic that way, Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 2498057887

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Diana wrote:Id much rather have Bryan's date getting expensive gifts than freezing my azz off imo laugh out loud

Not me - give me adventure any day over shopping, which you can do anywhere!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:07 am

Norcalgal wrote:

I'm greedy, give me both dates but with Bryan.

The dogsled date is perfect for Peter, he can't get away and has to hug Rachel for warmth or risk hypothermia.
TPTB did a great job setting up a scene that would force believable physical contact! rofl

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:13 am

kerriway wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

The dogsled date is perfect for Peter, he can't get away and has to hug Rachel for warmth or risk hypothermia.
TPTB did a great job setting up a scene that would force believable physical contact! rofl

Rachel already had an adventurous date with Bryan. Remember their first 1-1?

I wonder how much say Rachel had for who's going to what date? With all the heavy coats and gloves, she and Peter would have minimum direct skin contact, imo. Is she pulling back from him? Her pseudo-straddle him upon greeting makes me wonder, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:17 am

sdmom wrote:
kerriway wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

Rachel already had an adventurous date with Bryan. Remember their first 1-1?

I wonder how much say Rachel had for who's going to what date? With all the heavy coats and gloves, she and Peter would have minimum direct skin contact, imo. Is she pulling back from him? Her pseudo-straddle him upon greeting makes me wonder, imo.

I think towards the end of the season, the lead has more and more of a say. I keep going back to Sean and Cat and the elephants whenever I think about say in dates. That always says it for me. I'm pretty sure it was them and that was high on her bucket list.
That high end shopping and Bentley cruising date had to have been fun after they had already had an adrenaline date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:29 am

@sdmom You're so right! Bryan and Rachel already had an exciting date.

Hmm...now I'm really starting to think...imo she probably did pick the dogsled date for Peter. It could be Rachel trying to compare Peter's reaction vs Bryan in an adrenaline situation.

In Rachel's own words Bryan was confident & calmed her down during rappelling and asked her for a kiss. She said Bryan doesn't bore her.

It'll be interesting to see her take on Peter during this date. I think she'll be able to see Peter clearer...jmo

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:27 am

Noob question: Is it common for just one of these 1 on 1s to get a gift? Or does this mean every guy getting a 1 on 1 will get a gift from Rachel this week?

bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:36 am

It's not common for anyone to get a gift. It can happen and has happened on seasons where a date might get something, but it does not have to happen every season at all during a date.
For a few seasons there used to be a Cinderella date on the TB, where they designated gal would get to pick out a nice outfit and accessories and maybe get to keep something as part of the date. Sometimes all the stuff was returned and nothing kept.
I don't really equate this with that though as they are both getting something it appears. IDK. I guess I will have to wait and see how the storyline for the date plays out.
But the answer to your question imo is no.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:42 am

@Kashathediva and other long time sleuthers: cmiiw, is Tessa from Andy's season the only f1 that got the Cinderella date? Did she get any expensive gifts to keep?
TYIA

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:50 am

I believe Shawntel Newton got a shopping date with Brad.

http://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-brad-womack-shopping-spree-nascar/
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:26 pm

@sdmom During Brad 1.0 one of his girls(Sheena) got kind of Cinderella date, too. She got to keep those Chopard diamond earrings. I don't think Tessa got to keep any of her jewelry.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax