Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:37 pm

Id much rather have Bryan's date getting expensive gifts than freezing my azz off imo laugh out loud
Diana

Female Posts : 6784

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:06 pm

@Diana wrote:Id much rather have Bryan's date getting expensive gifts than freezing my azz off imo laugh out loud

Me too! I am just very materialistic that way,
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:40 pm

@Diana wrote:Id much rather have Bryan's date getting expensive gifts than freezing my azz off imo laugh out loud

Not me - give me adventure any day over shopping, which you can do anywhere!
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:37 pm

@Norcalgal wrote:

I'm greedy, give me both dates but with Bryan.

The dogsled date is perfect for Peter, he can't get away and has to hug Rachel for warmth or risk hypothermia.
TPTB did a great job setting up a scene that would force believable physical contact! rofl
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:43 pm

@kerriway wrote:
@Norcalgal wrote:

The dogsled date is perfect for Peter, he can't get away and has to hug Rachel for warmth or risk hypothermia.
TPTB did a great job setting up a scene that would force believable physical contact! rofl

Rachel already had an adventurous date with Bryan. Remember their first 1-1?

I wonder how much say Rachel had for who's going to what date? With all the heavy coats and gloves, she and Peter would have minimum direct skin contact, imo. Is she pulling back from him? Her pseudo-straddle him upon greeting makes me wonder, imo.

sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:47 pm

@sdmom wrote:
@kerriway wrote:
@Norcalgal wrote:

Rachel already had an adventurous date with Bryan. Remember their first 1-1?

I wonder how much say Rachel had for who's going to what date? With all the heavy coats and gloves, she and Peter would have minimum direct skin contact, imo. Is she pulling back from him? Her pseudo-straddle him upon greeting makes me wonder, imo.

I think towards the end of the season, the lead has more and more of a say. I keep going back to Sean and Cat and the elephants whenever I think about say in dates. That always says it for me. I'm pretty sure it was them and that was high on her bucket list.
That high end shopping and Bentley cruising date had to have been fun after they had already had an adrenaline date.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 28697

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:59 pm

@sdmom You're so right! Bryan and Rachel already had an exciting date.

Hmm...now I'm really starting to think...imo she probably did pick the dogsled date for Peter. It could be Rachel trying to compare Peter's reaction vs Bryan in an adrenaline situation.

In Rachel's own words Bryan was confident & calmed her down during rappelling and asked her for a kiss. She said Bryan doesn't bore her.

It'll be interesting to see her take on Peter during this date. I think she'll be able to see Peter clearer...jmo
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:57 am

Noob question: Is it common for just one of these 1 on 1s to get a gift? Or does this mean every guy getting a 1 on 1 will get a gift from Rachel this week?

bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:06 am

It's not common for anyone to get a gift. It can happen and has happened on seasons where a date might get something, but it does not have to happen every season at all during a date.
For a few seasons there used to be a Cinderella date on the TB, where they designated gal would get to pick out a nice outfit and accessories and maybe get to keep something as part of the date. Sometimes all the stuff was returned and nothing kept.
I don't really equate this with that though as they are both getting something it appears. IDK. I guess I will have to wait and see how the storyline for the date plays out.
But the answer to your question imo is no.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:12 am

@Kashathediva and other long time sleuthers: cmiiw, is Tessa from Andy's season the only f1 that got the Cinderella date? Did she get any expensive gifts to keep?
TYIA
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:20 am

I believe Shawntel Newton got a shopping date with Brad.

http://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-brad-womack-shopping-spree-nascar/
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:56 am

@sdmom During Brad 1.0 one of his girls(Sheena) got kind of Cinderella date, too. She got to keep those Chopard diamond earrings. I don't think Tessa got to keep any of her jewelry.

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum