SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by everglow Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Peter being pretty choked up with emotion and drawing out pauses to some exaggerated lengths in that monologue, and being uncharacteristically descriptive about the act of pulling out of a driveway... it all seemed a bit melodramatic to me given the content of the story. JMO

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:30 pm

I was totally waiting for this horrendous story that was going to move me and make my tears flow.   Instead,  I got a story similar to"

" i walked up the street 5 minutes to the ice cream store and...and and,,(insert sobs). ....it....it ..it was closed..   And my life has never been the same since.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:47 pm

everglow wrote:Peter being pretty choked up with emotion and drawing out pauses to some exaggerated lengths in that monologue, and being uncharacteristically descriptive about the act of pulling out of a driveway... it all seemed a bit melodramatic to me given the content of the story. JMO

It seemed like his Bachelor audition tape, IMO. That intensity of guilt and emotion doesn't make sense to me unless he screwed up much worse than he's letting on (like infidelity) or if he still has feelings for the ex. And I honestly just think it was intentionally melodramatic. Maybe I'll feel differently after watching the scenes in context, but even his scenes in the preview like when he's saying "I don't want to give up on you. I'm not going to give up on you" don't seem real to me. It all seems like an act, where his actions and body language don't match his words. I would love to see this amazing Peter/Rachel chemistry and connection that others see, because I always prefer the show when there's real connection and love there with both the F1 and F2, but I just don't see it. When Peter ended their dinner convo with "any more questions or concerns?" like he was in a business meeting, I just don't understand how that leads to a proposal in two weeks. Even without all the clues obtained from sleuthing. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:59 pm

everglow wrote:Peter being pretty choked up with emotion and drawing out pauses to some exaggerated lengths in that monologue, and being uncharacteristically descriptive about the act of pulling out of a driveway... it all seemed a bit melodramatic to me given the content of the story. JMO

There may be more to the story Peter told than we saw. Also, I think many of these discussions are producer driven like encouraging him to disclose a break up that was difficult. There is so much manipulation from TPTB it's hard to know how that discussion came about. They love drama and will do just about anything to get it. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Aria wrote:

It seemed like his Bachelor audition tape, IMO. That intensity of guilt and emotion doesn't make sense to me unless he screwed up much worse than he's letting on (like infidelity) or if he still has feelings for the ex. And I honestly just think it was intentionally melodramatic. Maybe I'll feel differently after watching the scenes in context, but even his scenes in the preview like when he's saying "I don't want to give up on you. I'm not going to give up on you" don't seem real to me. It all seems like an act, where his actions and body language don't match his words. I would love to see this amazing Peter/Rachel chemistry and connection that others see, because I always prefer the show when there's real connection and love there with both the F1 and F2, but I just don't see it. When Peter ended their dinner convo with "any more questions or concerns?" like he was in a business meeting, I just don't understand how that leads to a proposal in two weeks. Even without all the clues obtained from sleuthing. IMO.

Exactly. His "acting" reminds me so much of Emily Maynard during her season. I don't dislike him. I didn't dislike her. I just don't and didn't feel either one of them belong on tv for me. I don't find them entertaining. They are very wooden. I feel like he is constantly being prompted or reading cue cards. I've heard talk of Bryan being botoxed etc, I feel Peter's personality has been botoxed.
What is this "I don't want to give up on you. I'm not going to give up on you" business? The Titanic? Sophie's Choice? Come on, it's the Bachelorette. cantstopl Meanwhile, I don't think I have seen him make meaningful eye contact with Rachel yet, Dean yes, Rachel, no.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:39 am

Poor Peter his life tragedy is a break up. Dean lost his mom. Eric grew up without both parents and abandoned. Josiah and others lost siblings. Dude just man up. Bryan has had a good life and admits. Peter you have great looks and had a fortunate life. Just own it. His sob story was just embarrassing IMO.

Sorry for the snark but being reminded of that story, just UGH!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax