SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:15 pm

Someone I am very close to didn't get married until close to 50. Why? Haven't met the right person until a few years ago. Now in a very happy marriage. So, 37 and never been married is not that strange to me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:17 pm

2observe wrote:Imo, Bryan acts for the camera and when the focus is not on him you see the real him.  Again, jmo. Hugesmile

We'll have to agree to disagree.  I don't see this at all.  I like all the F4 well enough, so I'm not fanning Bryan.  

In one of the early episodes after the last rose was given he was watching Rachel while the guys said good bye.  The camera just happened to catch it as they panned, IMO he didn't do it because he knew they were watching.  And he stayed out of the drama but was in many of the scenes in the background.  The only thing I noticed was his facial expressions which were hilarious, IMO. laugh out loud

And the fan HTD videos they were comfortable and into each other the whole time,  IMO.  

Do you have specific times you can point out?  Other than the previously mentioned couch when she came to pick him up?  If so, I'd like to know where and when to watch for it.  Thanks.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:24 pm

My oldest daughter would love to settle down and get married. She dated someone for quite a few years and finally moved in with him only to be very unhappy. It took a lot for her to confide in me, her mom, of all people to admit it and a few months before she finally realized it was not going to get better. If she wasn't happy, she wasn't happy.
Sometimes you are better off single and happy, then coupled and miserable or coupled with children and miserable. Life is not easy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think it depends on whether one likes to be smothered or not if they like the person or not. Rachel since epi 1 has no problems being smothered, if that what you want to call it. I call it attraction, affection, demonstrating his feelings. She doesn't ask for anything, he just does it.

If Rachel didn't like it, she wouldn't be engaging back starting from the kiss that swept her off her feet.

You can not be a smother, but let that right one come along and he/she is a smother, smothering will become the next best thing, That's what love will do.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:43 pm

2observe wrote:If you closely watch Bryan's body language with Rachel when she comes in and sits between Eric and Bryan, you'll see how Bryan really feels about Rachel.  It's like he doesn't want to touch her.  He puts his arm on the couch and leans away from her.   IMO, it's really telling.

Thank you he is acting but his bs will catch up with him soon enough. **IMO** Remember say she cut her grass low.  He is not interested in Rachel even the photos look phony.  God work has to be done in his own time.  If he was looking for the lead he is about to lose it because of how he is presented, SM is eating him alive. ***IMO I dont feel sorry for him he deserve it. All my own opinion. Thank you

Last edited by reason on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Seabear wrote:Bryan and Rachel are easy together. Their time is light, fun and full of smiles and easy laughter. Both seem very comfortable with themselves and each other. Bryan and Rachel have a relationship that embodies everything Rachel said she was looking for in a husband. Bryan makes Rachel feel adored and desired without her having to work for it. They are the definition of Reciprocity. IMO.

Peter and Rachel are problematic. They have an interest and a Like of each other. But IMO Peter has some Issues he needs to sort out personally before he is ready for a serious relationship like marriage. Rachel in her relationship with Peter is always struggling for more. Their relationship does not have a feeling of equals in terms of wants/desires IMO.

Eric and Rachel have a genuine connection but it feels more friendzoned on Rachel's end. I think she appreciates Eric and admires his positivity. However much she likes Eric IMO Rachel does not see Eric as her future husband. IMO

Three choices...Each decidedly different but IMO only one is Reciprocal and moves Rachel toward her goal of happily married with children in the not to distant future. That future includes Bryan IMO.
All JMO

Perfectly said, @seabear I totally agree. Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:47 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:Did anyone notice in the preview.. I think Rachel's dad is sitting at the head of the table in the scene where Bryan excuses himself.. I wonder if he was present for all 3 dates

and who is the woman sitting to Bryan's right and Rachel's dad's left (the the middle of the 2)?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:49 pm

I don't think Bryan's looking for or trying to be the bachelor.  He's already taken, IMO.  And IMO he's probably counting down the weeks until the seasons over (along with many of us here laugh out loud) and looking forward to being able to be in public with his girl and live a normal life in Dallas.  

JMOAA

ETA:  @MiaHawk that's her uncle and his wife.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:59 pm

I think Peter is the only one *cough* acting.  :gotcha:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:00 pm

One of the reason I like Rachel is because she reminds me of myself in a lot of ways. I'm a person that can tell if a guy is into me or not, which I attribute to experience and some common sense. Watching her I do believe she can tell too. It's not always the words coming out of their mouth (words come a nine a dozen ) but their actions, how they make you feel, just the smallest simplest things they do...it's indescribable. But there are signs when they're just not into you. Haven't seen it in Bryan as of yet
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I think Peter is the only one *cough* acting.  :gotcha:

@nibbles :yes:
P.S. I appear to have the same *cough* as you! makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 3806527698
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I think Peter is the only one *cough* acting.  :gotcha:

I so totally agree. Even those ABC pics released that are so romantic look oh so posed to me. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax