SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Serious question, no snark or sarcasm meant.  But for those that think Rachel is playing Bryan or that Peter or Eric are the better choice and more obvious love story, will you still be #teamrachel and support her and her F1 post show, if Bryan is indeed F1?

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:05 pm

The way I read Rachel's facial expressions and her tone of voice with Bryan, she is very transparent to me too.  She is being very flirty and playful, but that is not her "normal" every day self, as she is with the others. Like she is "acting".  Or more like she is onto his "game" and is playing hers. JMO  I appreciate everyone's opinions!  This is the way I see it. (Production could be helping things along because of course they want entertaining since Lee left.)

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:06 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark or sarcasm meant.  But for those that think Rachel is playing Bryan or that Peter or Eric are the better choice and more obvious love story, will you still be #teamrachel and support her and her F1 post show?

Absolutely!!!  Love her!  #TeamEric

I actually would support her with any of the 3, but just don't see it with Bryan. I think the previews are showing discord with him at the end. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:11 pm

At first his body was pushed ahead .. so he couldn't easily look at her

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Captur51

After he went back to look at her better

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Captur52

Then It's clear he was excited to have his 1 on 1 time with her

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Captur53

Last edited by SelmaHB on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:11 pm

After watching this episode, I think rachel had a big blind spot with both Bryan and Peter.

With Bryan because even though he doesn't seem to answer questions, (i.e her saying she knows nothing about his upbringing and home life) she still gushes about how great he is, which tells me she has either built up so much about bryan in her head that she just accepts the little he offers or she is caught up in the process and is waiting till the last minute to get to the nitty gritty.

With peter, even though he is so clear about being behind in his feelings about the whole process she chooses to to see otherwise (i.e her saying he wouldn't accept the rose is he didn't see a future with her.) So far, I think peter is the guy she keeps repeatedly saying she sees a future with and maybe she wasn't willing to let that go yet.

I know some people on here think that her relationship with Bryan was way a head of the others but IMO i think the fact that even though peter was voicing his doubts but rachel was so adamant about him shows how strongly she felt about him. If she was certain it was gonna be bryan at this point, she wouldn't be stressing and pushing the issue about peter not being ready. All is my observations and opinions

EDT: Her choosing to tell peter "I really really like you, LIKE A LOT" during the dinner was interesting to me. I read it like she was telling him "dude, you have nothing to worry about on my end if that's what is holding you back." IDK, this is just my interpretation of things
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:23 pm

FashionLover wrote:After watching this episode, I think rachel had a big blind spot with both Bryan and Peter.

With Bryan because even though he doesn't seem to answer questions, (i.e her saying she knows nothing about his upbringing and home life) she still gushes about how great he is, which tells me she has either built up so much about bryan in her head that she just accepts the little he offers or she is caught up in the process and is waiting till the last minute to get to the nitty gritty.

With peter, even though he is so clear about being behind in his feelings about the whole process she chooses to to see otherwise (i.e her saying he wouldn't accept the rose is he didn't see a future with her.) So far, I think peter is the guy she keeps repeatedly saying she sees a future with and maybe she wasn't willing to let that go yet.

I know some people on here think that her relationship with Bryan was way a head of the others but IMO i think the fact that even though peter was voicing his doubts but rachel was so adamant about him shows how strongly she felt about him. If she was certain it was gonna be bryan at this point, she wouldn't be stressing and pushing the issue about peter not being ready. All is my observations and opinions

EDT: Her choosing to tell peter "I really really like you, LIKE A LOT" during the dinner was interesting to me. I read it like she was telling him "dude, you have nothing to worry about on my end if that's what is holding you back." IDK, this is just my interpretation of things

IA with your post. Before this episode, I had believed Bryan had edged out Peter, but her reaction (assuaging his fears and the fear/disappointment she expressed) to his doubts made me believe that she really was still torn between the two. We shall see how it plays out in future episodes though. I just keep wondering when she finally knew who she would pick. JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Early in the season, Rachel said she didn't like to be played. I don't remember which episode or who she said it to, I just remember she said that. It sounds like she does have some experience in the past being played. I think she is savvy in that department, even if she has never been played. RS is also indicating that Peter is a player in real life. As in, he had multiple girlfriends at the same time before he came on the show. Of the final 3, only one is not a player, apparently. jmo

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark or sarcasm meant.  But for those that think Rachel is playing Bryan or that Peter or Eric are the better choice and more obvious love story, will you still be #teamrachel and support her and her F1 post show, if Bryan is indeed F1?
I don't think any of these are a good choice for her tbh and don't think any of these relationships have a fighting long term chance. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:48 pm

@FashionLover wrote:I know some people on here think that her relationship with Bryan was way a head of the others but IMO i think the fact that even though peter was voicing his doubts but rachel was so adamant about him shows how strongly she felt about him. If she was certain it was gonna be bryan at this point, she wouldn't be stressing and pushing the issue about peter not being ready. All is my observations and opinions
I think she was still torn about the two guys in the last episode. In her blog, she says that up until that point her relationship with Peter had been exceptional because he didn't tell her he loved her but that he showed his love in different ways (gifts, focused attention). I read exceptional in this context to mean that she was making an exception for him because he wasn't doing what the other guys were doing. I think her patience will run out soon.

This season reminds me of Gillian/Reid/Ed complete with Eric being Kipton. The SL is being set up the same way. Will Reid be able to propose? Ed was always the default F1. Gillian tried and tried to get Reid to commit. Rachel pretty much asks if Peter will be able to tell her he loves her in her blog. Reid couldn't get there and was cut, a fate that I think Peter will face as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:01 pm

I think Bryan has been respectful of the other guys imo (minus the sloppy seconds blurt) . rachel hasn't been subtle about how she feels about Bryan and the Guys have noticed (Josiah calling it out in Oslo) Bryan has all the reasons to brag about but he didn't. In the setting , they are all her boyfriends and it wouldn't be fair or appropriate for him to be intimate in front of the guys..That's why on GDs they pull her away to somewhere private. As far as discussing the dates , they do tell everyone but not everything imo I think to keep it an open process and I think they might be encouraged to discuss their relationship with lead. This happens in all the seasons where contestants discuss and give each other advice . Some even disclose how far their feelings have gone. I remember JP epi.7 talking with other guys how he was already so invested that it was getting really hard not be jealous . And they were also talking about who had already kissed her etc. So those talks/discussions the guys in the house were having are nothing new -just part of the process.
Having said that-The fact that Rachel came to the House to pick up Bryan for their dates was a huge statement to the Guys. She really, really likes Bryan. I can understand why Peter was salty---his date was way back in epi2 so yeah he should have gotten the 1st in Geneva -the only problem was Rachel likes Bryan more than Peter! imo
Bryan's relationship with Rachel is easy. They liked each other(romantically) right from the start--unlike Peter who is still figuring out whether he likes her romantically and this makes their relationship uneasy.
To me any easy relationship isn't the same as a fake , or shallow one and a relationship that requires a lot of work doesn't mean it is going to be a successful one either. AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Isn't it that the premise of the show is for the Lead to have two suitors ready for proposal at FR. CMIIW
if that's the case it shouldn't be a surprise that Lead would do what's necessary to have 2 suitors ready .

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark or sarcasm meant.  But for those that think Rachel is playing Bryan or that Peter or Eric are the better choice and more obvious love story, will you still be #teamrachel and support her and her F1 post show, if Bryan is indeed F1?
I'll be #TeamRachel and support her, I'll probably just ignore her F1 post show (seems pretty clear it's Bryan imo). I've not made the leap that I've seen others on SM and various platforms make, that her picking Bryan is some sort of indictment on her character.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax