SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:15 pm

I finally had a chance to watch that deleted scene with Bryan talking about their date. I thought he explained it well without bragging (didn't even talk about the Bentley) and going into too much detail. I have to admit though I laughed when he put his hand up and just held it there to show the watch. Yeah, the other guys didn't stand a chance.laugh out loud
All IMO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:16 pm

2observe wrote:
SFoster wrote:Bryan comes back (in the deleted scene) to the room early. The guys exclaim that he's back early. He doesn't look happy to me. He doesn't talk much in the group ever. They grill him for details. He seems odd. To me, he doesn't even seem to be happy about the watch. The way I read it, he might be feeling like oh no, now I'm stuck, I really wanted to leave. And the reason I think this is because at dinner, he tells her negative stuff, like how his other relationship fizzled over hot and heavy too soon and his mom, he doesn't want to talk about his past and upbringing. Maybe he wants to plant doubt in Rachel's mind so she won't give him a rose. Maybe he didn't expect to get his far and he was okay with that, but now she seems serious buying him the watch. Maybe he was trying to scare her off about his mom so she wouldn't want a htd with him. Then from the video of them at the big Columbian family gathering in Miami on his htd, for the lover boy he usually is, I think their BL is off, like  stand apart for some time, she's the one who initiates hugging and kissing. He doesn't even seem to want to dance. And he doesn't dance well, I mean look at him he barely  moves. Then at her MTP, he doesn't seem to try to earn favor with her family the way he is rude to her mom and then leaves the table.

When Rachel first came in to sit with the guys, to tell them about the week, she sits close to Eric. Notice how Bryan moves further away from her, it's like he's saying don't pick me don't pick me.

This is the way I am reading Bryan. ALL JMO!!!

On the other hand, this is the way I am reading Rachel. She knows Bryan's type. She is "playing" him. He is the player. But this time, she is turning it around and SHE is playing him. I think she looks at him during the watch buying spree like she is buying him to stay until the end. He is squirming inside maybe but she wants to make sure she drags him to the end so she can dump his you  know what like he does other women. She knows what she is doing. She is making him sweat it. All JMO.  I think it's hilarious! I think we are seeing a player being played, another first?  We'll have to wait and see.

Great post!!! :claphands :claphands :claphands

Couldn't agree more cantstopl

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:19 pm

SFoster wrote:Bryan comes back (in the deleted scene) to the room early. The guys exclaim that he's back early. He doesn't look happy to me. He doesn't talk much in the group ever. They grill him for details. He seems odd. To me, he doesn't even seem to be happy about the watch. The way I read it, he might be feeling like oh no, now I'm stuck, I really wanted to leave. And the reason I think this is because at dinner, he tells her negative stuff, like how his other relationship fizzled over hot and heavy too soon and his mom, he doesn't want to talk about his past and upbringing. Maybe he wants to plant doubt in Rachel's mind so she won't give him a rose. Maybe he didn't expect to get his far and he was okay with that, but now she seems serious buying him the watch. Maybe he was trying to scare her off about his mom so she wouldn't want a htd with him. Then from the video of them at the big Columbian family gathering in Miami on his htd, for the lover boy he usually is, I think their BL is off, like  stand apart for some time, she's the one who initiates hugging and kissing. He doesn't even seem to want to dance. And he doesn't dance well, I mean look at him he barely  moves. Then at her MTP, he doesn't seem to try to earn favor with her family the way he is rude to her mom and then leaves the table.

When Rachel first came in to sit with the guys, to tell them about the week, she sits close to Eric. Notice how Bryan moves further away from her, it's like he's saying don't pick me don't pick me.

This is the way I am reading Bryan. ALL JMO!!!

On the other hand, this is the way I am reading Rachel. She knows Bryan's type. She is "playing" him. He is the player. But this time, she is turning it around and SHE is playing him. I think she looks at him during the watch buying spree like she is buying him to stay until the end. He is squirming inside maybe but she wants to make sure she drags him to the end so she can dump his you  know what like he does other women. She knows what she is doing. She is making him sweat it. All JMO.  I think it's hilarious! I think we are seeing a player being played, another first?  We'll have to wait and see.

:claphands  :claphands  :claphands  :claphands You finally see it.  You put it in words better than I could.  That clap back on twitter about cutting the grass low Ms Rachel knows what she is doing.  The after show should be good.  He was never interested in Rachel, he is a player he wants the lead role hopefully he wont get it. rose bud rose bud for you. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:20 pm

quietpal wrote:I finally had a chance to watch that deleted scene with Bryan talking about their date. I thought he explained it well without bragging (didn't even talk about the Bentley) and going into too much detail. I have to admit though I laughed when he put his hand up and just held it there to show the watch. Yeah, the other guys didn't stand a chance.laugh out loud
All IMO.
All though he was sure to make sure Peter noticed, and wanted to get a reaction out of him. His reaction after Peter received the GDR was hilarious. For men, it is all about competition, especially ones like Bryan. laugh out loud

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:27 pm

@violetstoo Bryan didn't make sure of that, the camera did. Same way the camera focused on him when Peter got the GD rose. These shenanigans are nothing new and what TP do.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:30 pm

@quietpal
Yes the camera had a hand in it, but it was his response to Dean's comment, and Rachel watching his reaction. Smiley

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:31 pm

@GuardianAngel The guys do talk about their dates to each other. Eric said this in the interview on Will You Accept This Ride? And on Chris Soules season, the girls came back and described their dates! Remember Carly talking about the Sex Doctor date?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:38 pm

violetstoo wrote:@quietpal
Yes the camera had a hand in it, but it was his response to Dean's comment, and Rachel watching his reaction. Smiley
Which scene are you talking about? I'm talking about the deleted scene with the guys from this epi. Rachel wasn't in it.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:43 pm

If I follow the above theory, Rachel is sucking Bryan's face off and showering him with verbal and pyshical adoration together and ITMs because she secretly hates him and wanted to dump him at the end and Bryan hates his $8,000 watch so much that he's been wearing it everyday for the last 3 months . Interesting. Guess I'm watching a different show. giggling

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:49 pm

@SFoster  

I respect your opinion but I definitely do not agree with you

First when Rachel invite Bryan to their 1 on 1 IMO  he was away from her because he was looking at her eyes, because as we have seen she was sitting next to him so there is no other solution ... otherwise he will be stuck to her and looking in front of him .

Secondly when he has coming back from his 1 on 1 I think he wanted to respect others feelings .... in my opinion he was very happy (During all the time they spent together that was verry clear that they enjoy each others company )but simply he couldn't show this in front of them.

JMO

PS : Sorry for any mistakes english it's not my first language .

Last edited by SelmaHB on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:50 pm

You and me both @sfrank. Rachel said she's very easy to read. Based on her words, she a terrible player. Hugesmile

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:58 pm

SelmaHB wrote:@SFoster  

I respect your opinion but I definitely do not agree with you

First when Rachel invite Bryan to their 1 on 1 IMO  he was away from her because he was looking at her eyes, because as we have seen she was sitting next to him so there is no other solution ... otherwise he will be stuck to her and looking in front of him .

Secondly when he has coming back from his 1 on 1 I think he wanted to respect others feelings .... in my opinion he was very happy (During all the time they spent together that was verry clear that they enjoy each others company )but simply he couldn't show this in front of them.

JMO

PS : Sorry for any mistakes english it's not my first language .
IA. Not only respecting others but protecting their relationship, which IMO is how it should be.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax