Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:25 am

I think this show is designed to get the audience personally invested and then upset with the outcome. Dual purposes really imo: make them root for the fan fav f2 as the lead and have investment forward in the franchise and feel all fired up while watching the current season to make sure that scoundrel or bimbo (depending if we're in winter or summer laugh out loud) will not be chosen versus the loved f2.

So yeah, on the internet, there will be lots of unhappy folks as usual imo. B is the fan fav here for x reasons and folks here will be happy.

I'm neutralish myself I'd say in that I am totally sure Bryan is f1, convinced that he's the only one she could have chosen and see that she's happy now too, with him, post show. That's as far as I go though. I think they're high in the soap bubble of the show from day 1 and dunno if they have any real hope long term. We'll see Smiley

Oh eta: meant to add I'm bummed she's like every other lead but I've accepted the fate of this show and the women leads laugh out loud
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 17510
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 am

@Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark or sarcasm meant.  But for those that think Rachel is playing Bryan or that Peter or Eric are the better choice and more obvious love story, will you still be #teamrachel and support her and her F1 post show, if Bryan is indeed F1?

I don't get what you mean by Rachel playing Bryan. The lead has to play the guys she's not picking in the end and she should pick who she wants and not who we think is the best for her, imo. I do worry Bryan's playing her though. I think there's a reason she was worrying if he were "too good to be true". Having said that, I'm #TeamRachel and will support her and hope it turns out.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12359
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sfrank on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:00 am

albean99, I believe Ladybug was referring  to someone's theory yesterday and a few fans jumped on that Rachel is really picking Peter as F1 and has been playing Bryan and only pretending to be passionately into him the whole show (because she knows he's a player)  so she can bring him to F2 and dump him at FRC. Not how I see things but there you go!
avatar
sfrank

Posts : 2371
Join date : 2011-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:48 am

@Kashathediva wrote:I think in anyone's life there are going to be sunny days and rainy days. That's life.
I am interested in exploring this comment Ladybug82 mentioned the other day:
@Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark or sarcasm meant.  But for those that think Rachel is playing Bryan or that Peter or Eric are the better choice and more obvious love story, will you still be #teamrachel and support her and her F1 post show, if Bryan is indeed F1?
From what I personally picked up on the internet I think there are a lot of people that will not be happy. Not that personally it effects me or how I feel. It should make for an interesting post season discussion.

Personally I love to speculate who the lead will choose and why, if I see said connection or if they have long term potential. If that happens to coincide with my favourites, bonus, however in the end it is their choice and doesn't really impact me. On the really rare occasion that I happen to like both the lead and the F1, naturally I get a little more invested, but even then, I'm pretty low key about it. If I'm not a fan, then it matters even less. I guess, for me, it is more about whether I can solve the puzzle that is this show rather that getting invested in the couples.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 7839
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachelorBabe512 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:29 am

@HEA I actually think Bryan is the easier choice compared to Peter. He has expressed that he's all in. He's been openly affectionate with her. She knows where he stands IMO. Peter is uncertain and would be the risky one. She even said so in her blog. JMO

Regarding your theory on Peter wanting to be in LA, as he posted yesterday, Worth is getting a permanent location in Madison and will be opening next month. So I'm not sure Peter wants to live in LA, if he did, why create a homebase for his business now? All just speculation of course.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 271
Join date : 2017-04-19
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:15 pm

@sfrank wrote:albean99, I believe Ladybug was referring  to someone's theory yesterday and a few fans jumped on that Rachel is really picking Peter as F1 and has been playing Bryan and only pretending to be passionately into him the whole show (because she knows he's a player)  so she can bring him to F2 and dump him at FRC. Not how I see things but there you go!

Thank @sfrank, but in my theory I wasn't proposing that she picks Peter as F1. Sorry about the confusion. #TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason

SFoster

Posts : 730
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:03 pm

@BachelorBabe512 wrote:@HEA I actually think Bryan is the easier choice compared to Peter.  He has expressed that he's all in.  He's been openly affectionate with her.  She knows where he stands IMO.  Peter is uncertain and would be the risky one.  She even said so in her blog. JMO

Regarding your theory on Peter wanting to be in LA, as he posted yesterday, Worth is getting a permanent location in Madison and will be opening next month.  So I'm not sure Peter wants to live in LA, if he did, why create a homebase for his business now? All just speculation of course.

maybe Peter wants to use his new popularity and do the tour he specifically asked his followers starting in CA?

Maybe he is next bachelor although I think they know last minute but somehow was played like Luke with promises, regardless if he is or not next bach, he anticipated and put all his chances to be ready to jump in this new gig

Maybe he is planning to extand his business in CA and stay in Madison but avery new business it takes time to open a new place

Maybe he trust his team enough or hired a new manager while going in CA, temporary or permanently

all speculations here too. :gotcha:

What I find interesting is Peter being Best Buddy with Dean who is truly portrayed as a jealous B*** IMO. Dean is not the nice kid I though he was. Talking behind bryan's back.... considering how careful he was not saying the word racist in his PI... his bitterness is not pretty.... no no

And regarding the theory that Rachel played Bryan.... I am like  spitcoffee

Sorry but Rachel is all but an actress. She cannot desguise her feelings on her face IMO. So she would exchange tongue and saliva since episode 1 just to play with bryan and bam 2 weeks later she will tell Peter she is in love with him, always was him and pretented to kiss him while bryan was kissing back... because one thing I am quite certain is that bryan and rachel kissed mutualy with the SAME passion.... all here my opinion

i understand edits, but it will take a heck of a lot of edits to make me believe that Peter fell madly in love AND proposed at the finale within 2 WEEKS....

Not buying it...

JMOAA
avatar
HEA

Posts : 6359
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh? - UN-spoiled AU Bach

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:41 pm

@Alanna wrote:I think this show is designed to get the audience personally invested and then upset with the outcome. Dual purposes really imo: make them root for the fan fav f2 as the lead and have investment forward in the franchise and feel all fired up while watching the current season to make sure that scoundrel or bimbo (depending if we're in winter or summer laugh out loud) will not be chosen versus the loved f2.

So yeah, on the internet, there will be lots of unhappy folks as usual imo. B is the fan fav here for x reasons and folks here will be happy.

I'm neutralish myself I'd say in that I am totally sure Bryan is f1, convinced that he's the only one she could have chosen and see that she's happy now too, with him, post show. That's as far as I go though. I think they're high in the soap bubble of the show from day 1 and dunno if they have any real hope long term. We'll see Smiley

Oh eta: meant to add I'm bummed she's like every other lead but I've accepted the fate of this show and the women leads laugh out loud

It's to get the talk going on these message boards and SM, CH even eluded to that one time. Guess what! It's working.


As for Bryan being a player, well they said that about Jerry Ferris, he's not looking like a player now I guess it's that certain kind of look that anything that comes out the mouth is smooth.
avatar
pbmax

Posts : 1139
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:19 pm

If Bryan is F1, then she has been "acting" with Peter (since she only fell in love with one guy). If Peter is F1, then she has been "acting" with Bryan. All the leads have to "act" like they are in love with F2 and even F3. That's part of the game. Otherwise the men would all leave very early and there wouldn't be 6 or 4 or 3 at the end. And yes I call this a "game show", laugh out loud rules and ceremonies and all.

SFoster

Posts : 730
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:54 pm

I do not think Rachel was acting. I think like many bachelorette before her, she had a CRUSH on 2 guys. 2 differents guys. Her head said something (lets pause and remember when she told him she had her WI license and how quickly he moved on the conversation about LA)..... and her heart said another thing (but scared to be hurt, too good to be true)

I think both guys gave her something she liked. She said it was a slow burner because she could not let go. IMO

there is a difference for me between crush and falling in love and love alltogether

jmoaa


Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
HEA

Posts : 6359
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh? - UN-spoiled AU Bach

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:55 pm

@HEA wrote:I do not think Rachel was acting. I think like many bachelorette before her, she had a CRUSH on 2 guys. 2 differents guys. Her head said something (lets pause and remember when she told him she had her WI license and how quickly he moved on to LA)..... and her heart said another thing (but scared to be hurt)

I think both guys gave her something she liked. She said it was a slow burner because she could not let go. IMO

there is a difference for me between crush and falling in love and love alltogether

jmoaa

Yes! Totally agree!!!

Miyala

Female Posts : 771
Join date : 2012-06-09
Location : Switzerland (but am Swedish)

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:14 pm

We can agree to disagree. I believe she was falling in love with, then fell in love with one, and was somewhat acting with the other 2. That's what the leads have to do, imo.  And with Ben, I believe he only fell in love with Lauren, but he acted like he was in love with JoJo, in order to keep it questionable until the end. And for him to be so into Lauren, then sleep with Caila and act like she was the one too?  All acting, IMO.

ETA: Otherwise, when she says she has to explain her kissing the other men to her fiance, what does she mean? Does she tell her fiance she was major crushing on those other men? That's not going to go over so well. IMO, she has to explain the "storyline" and how the show works. JMO


Last edited by SFoster on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Posts : 730
Join date : 2017-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum