SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Ok so women vote against guys and guys vote against women who least likely to get married. yikes they are doing this open and in front of each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Interesting how they are doing the eviction

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:10 pm

I don't even remember AshleyP. What did she do?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:13 pm

Nothing... that's why she's gone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Kelli Jo has an engagement ring on in these ITM's...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:20 pm

Why are we seeing 90 day Fiance updates?? TLC bugs me. Smiley

@havadrpepper she does? Can you see it clearly? I missed that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:22 pm

too many commercials.
No. Wonder we get next to nothing on the show itself.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:22 pm

Yeah, I saw it because I slo-mo'd the short clip of their talk on the TLC website. I learned how to make screen caps so I'll post some of my findings tomorrow night. Back to work for me tomorrow after a week off!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:24 pm

Wow! It is interesting -- some of these men just really want to keep their options open. I was surprised to see 2 people evicted that soon and the way they voted was a little harsh in my opinion. I wish that Chris would give Brianne more of a chance. I am not extremely fond of Missy.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:33 pm

Kelli Jo needs to run away from Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:35 pm

@havadrpepper  i think she will. Waiting to see how it goes down !!!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:42 pm

She does! I feel like some of the women tend to focus on one guy while some of the guys seem to want to have their cake and eat it, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum