SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:06 pm

And, there they go!

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:12 pm

Wow, they left. I'm watching, but being distracted.

Jimmy?? he's getting cold feet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:15 pm

I don't like Ashley K.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Love at first sight!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Darren Isabella exploratory marriage.

Tom and Ashley Lauren exploratory marriage. no no

Jimmy is confusing me. Why go visit her family?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:23 pm

I sort of understand why Jimmy is hesitant. It doesn't sound like his marriage was the best experience and he has only known Kelli Jo for 5 weeks. I'm thinking this week in the house with the fight might have given him the clarity he needed as to whether could he live without Kelli Jo? Evidently he can't since he proposes and we have previews of them in wedding outfits!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:26 pm

Scott and Tracy would be a good looking couple.

Oh cute pup!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:27 pm

And, there is the pool kissing preview.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Awwe that's so cute!! Scott and Tracy! beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:33 pm

@havadrpepper I just caught up in the s/cap thread, and see you were right about Tracy being the new guest that comes in!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:35 pm

I like Scott and Tracy! I understand that she feels like she doesn't have a lot of options, but I really don't like Ashley K. moving in on Jimmy. He is in an exploratory marriage with Kelli Jo -- I think she should respect that. Personally, I am glad that Chris and Missy are gone.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:37 pm

The conversation with Tom, Ashley K and Ashley Lauren at the engagement ceremony was one of the preview videos on the TLC website.

And, after this croquet game between Jimmy and Ashley K, I can see why Kelli Jo and Jimmy had the fight that was the other preview video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum