SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:21 am

Cobie
https://www.instagram.com/littlemissfrost/

Elise
https://www.instagram.com/elisestacy.is

Elora
https://www.instagram.com/eloratahiti/

Florence
https://www.instagram.com/florencealexandras

Laura
https://www.instagram.com/ladyandacat

Lisa
https://www.instagram.com/lisacarlton1

Tara
https://www.instagram.com/tarapavlovic/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:48 am

mercieme wrote:Cobie
https://www.instagram.com/littlemissfrost/

Elise
https://www.instagram.com/elisestacy.is

Elora
https://www.instagram.com/eloratahiti/

Florence
https://www.instagram.com/florencealexandras

Laura
https://www.instagram.com/ladyandacat

Lisa
https://www.instagram.com/lisacarlton1

Tara
https://www.instagram.com/tarapavlovic/

Interesting. Elora, Flo and Lisa say super nice things about Matty. Elise and Laura playing it pretty cool and not mentioning Matty. Tara making fun of herself giggling
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Matty follows Elise's friend (@govindsandhu) on IG however noting that the friend also works in marketing similar to both Matty and Elise.
brownravens wrote:Okay i'm super bored atm and I was stalking Elise on IG and I cam across this -

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_0410

@govindsandhu commented on Elise's IG of Bach and in the pic below you can see that Matty (and Elise) follows him.

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_0410

But I did some further stalking to determine the original friend and based on an engagement pic by his fiancee @poala0703 which Elise has liked I think these are her friends.

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_0412

Interestingly, @govindsandhu was in Sydney between 22 May and 30 May - there's even a pic of bondi tossed in.

Overall I'm unsure about the relevance but I thought it was weird that Matty and Elise seem to have a common friend - (what a huge coincidence!) but that guy does have a lot of followers and works in Marketing like both of them.

P.S Did you guys also notice that Elise tagged stringystylist?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by PIinthemaking Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Also, there is a girl @livelifesarah who posted "Omg! I knew it was you straight away" who seems to work for Flightcentre and is NOT followed by Elise. I wonder if she was involved in travel bookings..

PIinthemaking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:49 pm

Tara was tagged in an IG post on May 17th so most likely not in F2 if FRC was May 19th
AllAboutLove wrote:Tara's SM makes me think she may not be in the F2. She changed her FB profile pic May 15 and has tagged pics of her from May 17 one of which is Tara with her friend hashtagging #shesback

IG is @nicolekennedy_hairmua

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Amalia wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:F7 and their earliest known SM activity... (ETA: Including Matty's SM. TY @mercieme  yes)

June 11: Lisa
June 11: Florence
May 28: Laura (her @tonimay IG account had activity May 11)
May 22-27: Elise 
May 20: Matty
May 16: Tara
May 9: Cobie
???: Elora

FRC: speculated to be around May 19

Again, such impressive sleuthing from all of you.

Regarding Laura's social media activity, and this may have been posted before, and it might not be of any relevance at all, but there's a public instagram post from what seems to be Laura's friend, posted on 25 May, where she appears to talk about looking forward to seeing Laura in a days' time, and the tonimay instagram account then replies that she's "free". Obviously she can have been out of the Bachelor much earlier than this date, though. Here's the link to the public instagram post (which might have been mentioned here before!):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUgj4sRBTi1/?taken-by=hayzshwe&hl=en

Great find @Amalia! Her reply is interesting...
"tonimay I'm free my love! I am absolutely dying to see you and laugh about how ridiculous my life is"

"how ridiculous my life is"... does this mean she won, or does this mean she went on a dating show and got dumped?  dizzy
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4343p12-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Confirmed from friend's IG post that Elise is now based back working in Perth, so makes sense that the show classified her location as Perth. As @allaboutlove posted, Matty was in Perth for at least 2 days (we have pics of him for both July 21st and July 22nd in Perth) doing media rounds which was unusual for past leads (who have done just 1 day of media rounds in Perth). If there was an SHV in Perth as speculated last week when Matty was there in Perth for media rounds; then this could be a clue for Elise as F1

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:18 pm

Intel from Poster @AprilApril who attending the pre-screening on Tuesday July 25th.
AprilApril wrote:First post, hello to everyone.
I went to the Tuesday night pre-screening at Channel 10.
Matty and Osher had a quick Q&A. Osher said that he did not pick F1 - a first for him he said. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I have not seen it and thought that it was important in the scheme of things - F1 was not whom Osher would have picked for Matty, knowing him and knowing the women.
Incidentally, Matty was surprised, he did not know this. He said to Osher "Who did you think..." and drifted off... as if they could have discussed it there and then!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Latest SB odds:

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I8ONwKD

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:27 am

Season Promo Voice Over Analysis by Posters Storybook and Bobette
Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:I have listened over and over to the voice overs and the following are my guesses:
Florence and Elora's accents are heard several times.
Florence has the bungy jumping date (arm tattoo) and I think the helicopter ride (Matty made special reference to doing a helicopter ride again in one of his interviews)
Tara is also heard several times. I think she says 'I want you at the end of this'.
Laura's deeper voice speaks about not wanting to get hurt and opening up. I believe she says 'I am falling in love with you."
I am not certain if Laura or Elise ask 'What makes you happy' I think it is Elise.
Elise is the other voice featured prominently. To me she is the one saying 'I see myself falling in love with you.' And also "I am in love with you."

Adding my guesses about the voiceovers.  

The bolded are ones I am almost certain about.

Elora is an easy one.  Thanks for casting someone with an accent, TPTB!  

IMO Elora says
"I really like him, already"
and
"I couldn't ask for any more"

Tara also has a very distinctive voice.  IMO she definitely says:
"I don't want to go home"
and possibly
"I want you at the end of this"

IMO it's Florence who says:
"You never know for sure if this is going to work out"
and
and possibly
"I see myself falling in love with you"

Laura has a lilting voice; she often goes up at the end of a sentence.  IMO she says:
"He's just amazing"
and
"There is a very good chance that I'm going to be hurt in this"
and possibly
"I am falling in love with you"
But this is said over footage of them together - this seems too obvious so I'm wondering if that could actually be Elise.

It's Elise's voice I hear most.  IMO it's her who says:
"I'm blown away"
and
"He's worth the risk of being really hurt".  
and
"I think this is worth fighting for"
and
"What makes you happy?"
Significantly - Matty's reply of "you make me happy" seems genuine IMO and not a frankenbyte

Then there's someone with a higher voice who says:
"I am in love with you" right at the end.

I think this voice could potentially be a red herring as it doesn't sound like any of the Top 4 to me.  I think it might be someone from earlier on.  Also it sounds disjointed, like there was another part of the sentence cut off, e.g. " I am in love with you," or something like that.

Still unsure about these lines:
"He's really sweet, he's funny, he's the full package" - this voice has a slight NZ accent to me.  I'm wondering if it's one of the MOT girls, maybe Michelle?

"I do find it hard to open up to someone" - the voice sounds like Elise but she seems like a very open person which makes me doubt she would say something like this.

"I feel heartbroken" could be Tara but not 100% sure.

"This is real" could be Elora or Florence IMO

I think it's noteworthy that when Osher says "true love finally prevails" he is speaking over Laura which morphs into Tara - I think this is significant/deliberately misleading since it implies those two will be the final 2 whereas I think it will be Laura & Elise especially now that we have IMO ID'd Elise on the beach in Thailand.

I also think it's significant that we hardly heard any of Elise's voice in the season premiere - IMO they don't want viewers to be familiar enough with her voice to think she is even an option to make it to the end.  They are going all in with the slow burn storyline IMO.  

I'm going to watch the red carpet clips to familiarise myself more with their voices and may change some of these guesses later because right now it all has me a bit dizzy

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:33 am

Bobette wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I'm trying to make out the VO for the promo. From 1:47 here's what I have.

He’s just amazing – Laura
This is real – Elora
I couldn’t ask for any more – Flo
He’s worth the risk of being really hurt – Elise
He’s really sweet, he’s funny, he’s full package – Flo
What makes you happy? (Matty: You make me happy) – Laura
I think this is worth fighting for – Laura
I want you at the end of this – Tara/Elise?
I see myself falling in love with you – Tara
I am falling in love with you – Laura
I am in love with you - Elise

Thoughts? scratch

Lots of different guesses going around.  Elise & Laura sound very similar.  I posted a day or two ago what my guesses were but I'v since changed my mind about a couple.  Here's what I said previously:

Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:I have listened over and over to the voice overs and the following are my guesses:
Florence and Elora's accents are heard several times.
Florence has the bungy jumping date (arm tattoo) and I think the helicopter ride (Matty made special reference to doing a helicopter ride again in one of his interviews)
Tara is also heard several times. I think she says 'I want you at the end of this'.
Laura's deeper voice speaks about not wanting to get hurt and opening up. I believe she says 'I am falling in love with you."
I am not certain if Laura or Elise ask 'What makes you happy' I think it is Elise.
Elise is the other voice featured prominently. To me she is the one saying 'I see myself falling in love with you.' And also "I am in love with you."

Adding my guesses about the voiceovers.  

The bolded are ones I am almost certain about.

Elora is an easy one.  Thanks for casting someone with an accent, TPTB!  

IMO Elora says
"I really like him, already"
and
"I couldn't ask for any more"

Tara also has a very distinctive voice.  IMO she definitely says:
"I don't want to go home"
and possibly
"I want you at the end of this"

IMO it's Florence who says:
"You never know for sure if this is going to work out"
and
and possibly
"I see myself falling in love with you"

Laura has a lilting voice; she often goes up at the end of a sentence.  IMO she says:
"He's just amazing"
and
"There is a very good chance that I'm going to be hurt in this"
and possibly
"I am falling in love with you"
But this is said over footage of them together - this seems too obvious so I'm wondering if that could actually be Elise.

It's Elise's voice I hear most.  IMO it's her who says:
"I'm blown away"
and
"He's worth the risk of being really hurt".  
and
"I think this is worth fighting for"
and
"What makes you happy?"
Significantly - Matty's reply of "you make me happy" seems genuine IMO and not a frankenbyte

Then there's someone with a higher voice who says:
"I am in love with you" right at the end.

I think this voice could potentially be a red herring as it doesn't sound like any of the Top 4 to me.  I think it might be someone from earlier on.  Also it sounds disjointed, like there was another part of the sentence cut off, e.g. "(I love you as a person but I can't say I'm in love with you," or something like that.

Still unsure about these lines:
"He's really sweet, he's funny, he's the full package" - this voice has a slight NZ accent to me.  I'm wondering if it's one of the MOT girls, maybe Michelle?

"I do find it hard to open up to someone" - the voice sounds like Elise but she seems like a very open person which makes me doubt she would say something like this.

"I feel heartbroken" could be Tara but not 100% sure.

"This is real" could be Elora or Florence IMO

I think it's noteworthy that when Osher says "true love finally prevails" he is speaking over Laura which morphs into Tara - I think this is significant/deliberately misleading since it implies those two will be the final 2 whereas I think it will be Laura & Elise especially now that we have IMO ID'd Elise on the beach in Thailand.

I also think it's significant that we hardly heard any of Elise's voice in the season premiere - IMO they don't want viewers to be familiar enough with her voice to think she is even an option to make it to the end.  They are going all in with the slow burn storyline IMO.  

I'm going to watch the red carpet clips to familiarise myself more with their voices and may change some of these guesses later because right now it all has me a bit dizzy

"I do find it hard to open up to someone" I think could actually be Lisa and there was one other I thought was Lisa too but I'm 'out of the zone' now so will have to re-listen tomorrow.  I am almost certain though that it's Elise saying "What makes you happy?".

Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:@Bobette  You are definitely the expert in this area of sleuthing.  yes

I listened again to Elora's entrance and yes I agree it is Elise's voice. Sometimes she has a slight lispy voice, sometimes it is a bit nasally. It is a nice voice IMO. She also has a nice laugh, and I think we hear her laughing in the voice overs?

Both Laura and Elise have beautiful, deep voices and are quite similar IMO but there are some differences.  This will sound weird but having listened to them on loop, to me Elise's voice is like a clarinet and Laura's a wealthy lady at an art gallery opening.  laugh out loud

I just re-listened to the preview.  IMO it's not Elise who says "I have trouble opening up to someone".  Not sure who but I'm 90% sure it's not her.  Maybe Lisa?  I think a couple of lines could be Lisa now actually - will have to revise my earlier post.  I definitely do think it's Elise saying "what makes you happy?" (Matty, without hesitation: "you make me happy") and I definitely think it's Laura saying "there's a very good chance I'm going to be very hurt in this".  

I also think it's Elise we hear laughing because she laughs in her meeting with him and it sounds similar.  In fact all of her voice lines sound happy, IMO.  I still think it sounds like Laura saying "I am falling in love with you" but confused why they would put that line over footage of her and Matty together because that seems to obvious - unless it IS too obvious and Elise is F1, not Laura. dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:29 pm

Info from Matty on Travel Itineray post FRC for him and the F1
mercieme wrote:Here is an interview that Matty did earlier today Thursday July 27th Aussie time so next day after the premier...they tried to trick him again with another name and he claims that he has not given anything away yet, y'all believe him giggling Both him and the F1 see each other every couple of weeks on the weekends so confirmation that SHV does not take place during the week. When the host said Matty was everyone's favorite because he was the underdog in GL's season; Matty said he didn't want to give anything away but even himself included that he is always barracking for the underdog  giggling

Also he said post FRC, the F1 went via a different route to get back to Australia, it took Matty 12 hours to arrive in Australia and the F1 took 30 hours to get back to Australia via 3 different destinations. So most definitely the F1 got back to Australia after May 25th IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:32 pm

Pap Pics of Matty arriving Post FRC in Thailand to his sister's house in Sydney on Thursday May 25th
AllAboutLove wrote:
Here is the article about Matty going to his sister's house May 25 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4543550/Matty-J-returns-home-wrapping-taping-Bachelor.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Bobette
AllAboutLove
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum