SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by makeover Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:08 pm

The strangest thing to me about her blog isn't even about this season but her suggestion of Ben Higgins being the Bachelor again. Yikes! No offence to fans of Ben, but just yikes!

JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Miyala Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:11 pm

I still believe I would have thought she chooses Peter if I would have been unspoiled. Now, I cant imagen Ali beeing unspoiled because a lot of the comments on her blog would has spoiled it for her. However, if she hasnt followed everything going on on B, R and Ps SM then she could easily IMO believe that the first spoiler wad the correct one. I base that on B and R having the passion edit that often is the missleading one. Peter has the F1 edit in my opinion (even more now that we see them crying in the promo). Everything usuallyis the oposit than it seems. I do believe from SM that Bryan is F1 bur if Ali doesnt follow it I totally get her believing in Peter as F1.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:03 pm

makeover wrote:The strangest thing to me about her blog isn't even about this season but her suggestion of Ben Higgins being the Bachelor again. Yikes! No offence to fans of Ben, but just yikes!

JMO.

Never thought I would say this but I would take a season of Ben 2.0 over Peter. The shade and sub-tweets of Bach Alum might just make the season worth it IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud It'll also be interesting to see if Ben goes down the same path again. I can't muster up any enthusiasm for Peter so I am rooting for Ben (both H and Z  giggling ) at this point since I think Dean is a no-go.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That blog sounds like Ali is playing the same game that she played during her own season. Misinformation laugh out loud which she admitted (but sleuthers already knew).

That blog is all over the place with thoughts, either she was rushing out the door, or she is trying to sway viewers. All the dates are not real? Dancing in the street in Spain with Roberto was not real?

IMO she is adding to the heartbroken Peter, who really isn't heartbroken, but needs to be if he has a hope in hell of being the next Bachelor.
ITA and I find that unfortunate that she would say that about the date -all dates on this show are. she went on Lion king stage with Robert, and on their 1st date they walked on tightrope to their dinner--how real is that. Anyway I guess you are right that she has to go along with propping up Peter.
I also don't think that Peter is heartbroken!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:49 pm

We know Rachel isn't afraid to stand up for herself, I am interested to see how she reacts to all these concerns after the ATFR.

I get why people want to question Bryan and if he is real or not, but it baffles my mind, Peter gets a pass when I find him even more fake and playing a part.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Ali is such a flip flopper I can't even take anything she says seriously.....yawn

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 53 1f49b  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 53 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Rachels blog is out.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-geneva-switzerland/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Thanks for posting!! Kinda anticlimactic but she confirms what we already know imo: Bryan soothes her fears and she completely trusts him. For her sake, I hope her woman's intuition is totally right with him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Rachel's past and future tenses in that blog is interesting.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:29 pm

I have no doubt IMO that Bryan is sincere. What will happen in 2 4 6 months I have no idea but I'm happy watching a lead and a speculated F1 so happy and into each other. The meaning behind those gifts I think are a very cool idea for this show. I wonder if we'll see more of that in the future.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:31 pm

#Watchgate is real IMO. giggling thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 53 1f64c

Yet, when I chose the two watches for us to keep, it wasn’t about the bling. It was about owning a token that represented a time when we were both falling for each other that could be held on to for decades. Even to pass down to our children if the relationship kept going in the right direction.
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:32 pm

@coolangel Yes that's what I meant in my post but rushed through it. The meaning and the idea behind the watches, very sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips