SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don't think Bryan is her 2nd choice and never said that he was. I think he was her #2 early on, until she sensed Peter's hesitations.
I don't agree because Bryan has been treated as the f1 since day 1 imo- fir, week 5 date, adrenaline date, etc.
I don't understand this.... do they know Bryan is F1 out of the limo so they know not to give him the first 1:1, to give him the week 5 date and the adrenaline date? I believe the lead has their top 5 or 6 guys on night 1 but do they really have their F1 figured out?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Generally, the first night (that of the M&G) the lead whether male or female narrows down their final 4 picks with production. It is not out of the realm that there are only a top 1 or 2 of these top 4.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:50 pm

sdmom wrote:Ok I am trying to be fair...this is just a small part of their conversation, we don't know how it ends. What I want to see if Rachel will continue to pursue him or pull back from this point.

I really thinks she pulls away! I even think she started with this date! In the helicopter/dog sled to me JMO Peter's date was 3rd, so I BELIVE after Byran says he is all in, and their date she is a goner! Again JMO

Going forward HTD dates we saw unedited, she seems kinda reserve with Peter, not all hand on giddy like we saw with Byran..JMO!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Rolly wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don't think Bryan is her 2nd choice and never said that he was. I think he was her #2 early on, until she sensed Peter's hesitations.
I don't agree because Bryan has been treated as the f1 since day 1 imo- fir, week 5 date, adrenaline date, etc.
I don't understand this.... do they know Bryan is F1 out of the limo so they know not to give him the first 1:1, to give him the week 5 date and the adrenaline date? I believe the lead has their top 5 or 6 guys on night 1 but do they really have their F1 figured out?

Its curious but if Bryan does in fact end up as F1 then Yes. Only because we now have some sort of track record from recent seasons.

Producer on Premier night : So you met the 25+++ guys tonight, who do you like the best ?
Rachel : Bryan
Producer : Ok so give us your top 5
Rachel : Bryan but I do like Peter, Dean. Eric also.
Producer : So let me get this straight, you like Bryan ?
Rachel : Oh yes.  eyedrool  :thud

Producer : Got it.  Rolling Eyes  dizzy  thumbsup

Replace the names from past seasons and you get a similar variation on the above.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Rachel liked Alexis' IG post 42 minutes ago.  But now we need an indicator of where she is and if she's spending some sneaked in, secret time with a certain someone in his city. Hugesmile Any little sign we can sleuth will do. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:16 pm

There's enough of a pattern in the past years where the Bette F1 always gets Ep 5 1on1 date that yes, I do think the lead has their F1 picked out night one to get that Ep 5 1on1 date and barring anything major happening, that Ep 5 1on1 contestant will be F1. It's why I posted before Rach's season even started filming that whomever gets Ep 5 1on1 date will likely be F1. This show is that predictable IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:18 pm

Hopefully they can change up some of these formulas soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:27 pm

I also hope they change up the formulas because it really has gotten very predictable. That said I will be surprised if TPTB will change anything since just by looking at SM the majority of the general audience each season still seems to be clueless about these formulas and patterns and each season even with spoilers SM general audience still thinks someone other than F1 is going to be F1. So I guess as long as "it ain't broke" TPTB will keep things the same hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:05 pm

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 51 B56722bba1e8be6da7256f9800ae8cda_zpsqeqfiq4j
therachlindsay  HAPPY MONDAY!!! And that's right, you guessed it...it's a new episode of the Bachelorette!!!! Tune in tonight 8/7pm on @abcnetwork to watch me continue to find love and not with the beautiful @theyearofelan (as seen above)...we found love and friendship together last year but with the amazing 6 men left on this journey! #bachelornation #thebachelorette
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Oh the watch again! Out of three 1-1dates she posted this one: same outfit as Bryan's date. Hmmm...... :stirthepot :uptonogood

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:54 pm

It has been Bryan from day one for Rachel. Their chemistry and connection is off the charts.  Bryan has been the frontrunner from start to finish IMO. Reciprocity at its finest. thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 51 1f49e
The only way Peter would have been F1 was if he was Bryan. IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:08 pm

sdmom wrote:Oh the watch again! Out of three 1-1dates she posted this one: same outfit as Bryan's date. Hmmm...... :stirthepot :uptonogood

Lol just said the same thing in his threads. And that is after your request.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips