SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Seabear wrote:It has been Bryan from day one for Rachel. Their chemistry and connection is off the charts.  Bryan has been the frontrunner from start to finish IMO. Reciprocity at its finest. thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 1f49e
The only way Peter would have been F1 was if he was Bryan. IMO.
JMO

Source

rofl rofl
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:12 pm

@coolangel that is the best gif ever! laugh out loud laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:14 pm

sdmom wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 B56722bba1e8be6da7256f9800ae8cda_zpsqeqfiq4j
therachlindsay  HAPPY MONDAY!!! And that's right, you guessed it...it's a new episode of the Bachelorette!!!! Tune in tonight 8/7pm on @abcnetwork to watch me continue to find love and not with the beautiful @theyearofelan (as seen above)...we found love and friendship together last year but with the amazing 6 men left on this journey! #bachelornation #thebachelorette
Source
Oh the watch again! Out of three 1-1dates she posted this one: same outfit as Bryan's date. Hmmm...... :stirthepot :uptonogood
It definitely makes me think it's a shoutout to Bryan and her date with Bryan.  :yes:

Plus add in that during filming, Fleiss tweeted about love and pic of Rachel from her date she had with Bryan and Bryan posts about tonight and hearteyes for tonight's episode. He seems so excited as he has always been since he stepped out that limo thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 4256136633

If SM has told me anything since filming and now tonight, it's that Bryan is F1 IMO and he was the one she fell in love with and perhaps tonight's episode is when Rach knew it (and perhaps even told Bryan this). JMO

@thebryanabasolo Mood when I get another 1 on 1 date  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 1f60a #Geneva   thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 1f60d #thebachelorette #thebacheloretteabc Tune in tonight @8pm/7central on ABC!

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 19932434_314761755644273_4649163391951175680_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWYb5s6je1E/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:43 pm

@coolangel that gif is perfection! thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 1f64c  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 1f602  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 1f602  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 1f602 rofl rofl rofl
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:50 pm

@coolangel love the gif. And love prince Harry.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:00 am

Hot mama thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 1f60d

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 5uGIihn
thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 CzghZsn
MIAMI BEACH, FL - JULY 10: Rachel Lindsay arrives at the T-Mobile Presents Derby After Dark at Faena Forum on July 10, 2017 in Miami Beach, Florida. (Photo by John Parra/Getty Images for T-Mobile)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:45 am

I do love Prince Harry and the Queen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:36 am

Ali's blog is up.
http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/07/11/bachelorette-final-four/
Hi guys! Today’s blog post is a two for one! It’s my Bachelorette recap and a fashion post! Why? Well because I got a bunch of DM’s asking me about the dress I wore yesterday (from my Insta Stories). So since I don’t have a ton of time today to write two posts, I thought I would combine them! My two favorite things! Reality TV and fashion!

First, let’s talk about Rachel’s date with Bryan. I was SO not into it. It’s just not reality. In real life they’re not gonna be driving around in a Bentley and buying expensive watches. I just didn’t really see how this date set them up for success as a couple. And this is nothing against Rachael, but let’s face it, she didn’t buy him that watch. The show either bought it or the store gifted it for free in exchange for the press of being on the show. Rachel is just playing along and fully embracing all these amazing dates that the show has set up for her – as she should. But I just wasn’t a fan of this one. And I don’t know, but something about them just seems off to me. Like their conversations don’t seem real. Kind of how Rachel keeps saying that Bryan doesn’t seem real or that he seems too good to be true. I more just look at the relationship and think it seems too good to be true because it isn’t real! It’s like they’re both acting or something. Well not so much Rachel. I think she is just smitten with him, therefore maybe not fully opening up. I just have a hard time believing him. But I’ll say this, there’s no way we can know exactly how they’re connecting on an emotional level just from watching them on TV. Only they know how they feel about each other. So I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and believe that maybe they really are falling in love with each other. And I want to say this, I certainly don’t think Bryan is a bad guy, I just don’t think they are really falling in love.

Snipped

Dean is the sweetest! I am sooo pulling for him to be the next Bachelor. I heard he is on Paradise this season (could just be a rumor), but so was Nick and he became the next Bachelor. So if Dean doesn’t find someone on Paradise, then he is my pick! I think he would be great even though he is young. That said, I don’t really think he and Rachael are connecting on an emotional level. So I don’t think they’ll end up together (plus the whole Paradise rumor thing). But man did I tear up listening to him talk about his family! I just wanted to jump through my TV screen and give him a huge hug! Feels like a little brother to me or something. He may not have much love in his family and he deserves love! And if it’s not with Rachel, I really hope he gets the chance to find it as the next Bachelor!

One more quick note about the next Bachelor. I don’t think it’s going to be Peter because I believe that Peter and Rachel end up together at the end of this. If they don’t, then Peter is 100% the next Bachelor and I think that would be amazing! But given that I think he and Rachel and up together, and if Dean ends up with somebody in Paradise, who does that leave us with? Bryan, which I don’t think would fly with fans. Eric maybe? I’m not sure, even though Eric is older than Dean, he doesn’t really seem emotionally ready to me to get married right now. But I could be wrong. Producers know him better than any of us so they will make that call when deciding to cast him or not. But my gut tells me that he wouldn’t be their first choice. And I really just don’t think there are any other guys from this season that stood out as Bachelor material (or lasted long enough to be considered).

Given that, I have a strong feeling ABC could choose a Bachelor from a past season. I know they would absolutely love to have Ben Higgins as the Bachelor again. And I honestly adore him! Ben is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met! But having said that, I think it’s a little bit too soon for him to be the Bachelor again after ending his engagement just a few short weeks ago. That really wouldn’t be fair to Lauren. And I don’t think Ben would do that to her. So I don’t know who it’s going to be! But I’m pretty excited to find out. If Rachel ends up with Peter and Dean ends up with somebody on Bachelor in Paradise, then I (for the first time ever) feel like there isn’t an obvious choice. So it will be exciting to find out who ABC chooses!

Back to the date. Rachel’s date with Peter was perfect. Their time together always is. And I just LOVE him!!! He and Rachel connect on all levels that I haven’t seen with any of her other relationships. Everything about their conversations are raw and real and not forced in any way. It really feels like they are going to end up together.

We said goodbye to Kenny and Matt. Anyone else super confused why Adam thought his relationship was stronger with her than anybody else in the house? Obviously it wasn’t because he went home, but what did we not see between the two of them? I’m so curious as to what their interactions that didn’t air were like.

Rachel had a very loving goodbye once again this season with Matt! I remember being very impressed with her goodbye with Kenny and now I feel the same about her goodbye with Matt. She even kissed him goodbye! That means she kissed two guys goodbye in one season! Has that ever happened before? I think it says a ton about how much the guys respect her and her decisions.

Who thinks she knows then ending?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:39 am

Wtf is Ali talking about? She chose the Bryan of her season from night one exactly like Rachel laugh out loud if anything, she should totally understand what's going on and realize he's the f1 imo. I think she's just playing along or coy or something, the blog sounds so silly to me and I think Ali is very intelligent and practical irl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:00 pm

That blog sounds like Ali is playing the same game that she played during her own season. Misinformation laugh out loud which she admitted (but sleuthers already knew).

That blog is all over the place with thoughts, either she was rushing out the door, or she is trying to sway viewers. All the dates are not real? Dancing in the street in Spain with Roberto was not real?

IMO she is adding to the heartbroken Peter, who really isn't heartbroken, but needs to be if he has a hope in hell of being the next Bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Alanna wrote:Wtf is Ali talking about? She chose the Bryan of her season from night one exactly like Rachel laugh out loud if anything, she should totally understand what's going on and realize he's the f1 imo. I think she's just playing along or coy or something, the blog sounds so silly to me and I think Ali is very intelligent and practical irl.

You could say that is precisely why she's familiar with the warning signs giggling.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Rachel was kicking it in Miami last night so she wasn't kicking it on SM, but she did like this tweet earlier yesterday. It's been a while since she's last done an interview, so I'm here for all tidbits she has to share and all the gushing she wants to do about how obscenely happy she is.

Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips