SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:17 pm

vernie113 wrote:Group picture at the end of golf weekend in WI.
https://instagram.com/p/BW5nK1mBfjg/

They are not in Green Bay. They are in Sheboygan at Whistling Straits. I was in Sheboygan a few days ago. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 22 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by aviej Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:21 pm

^ They may not be in Green Bay today but they were at the start of the weekend. There was a snap where you could have seen Lambeau Field opposite to where they were. Anyways, glad to see he had fun and spend time with his best bud.  I'm sure there are two people - I mean, one person and one animal, laugh out loud anxious to see Jordan though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:27 pm

aviej wrote:^ They may not be in Green Bay today but they were at the start of the weekend. There was a snap where you could have seen Lambeau Field opposite to where they were. Anyways, glad to see he had fun and spend time with his best bud.  I'm sure there are two people - I mean, one person and one animal, laugh out loud anxious to see Jordan though.
I think you always know when Jo is missing Baddy because she busts out the old pics and videos of them and starts cuddling the dog very aggressively laugh out loud I'm guessing he'll be home to his family tonight though Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:29 pm

No doubt! I don't think there would be room for Todd even if he wanted to come tonight. Not when JoJo has been deprived of Baddy for three whole days giggling. Won't be surprised if they are radio silent for this reunion and the day after. They generally tend to be very quiet when Baddy returns home. I guess JoJo is making sure that she gets ALL of his attention!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Judging by his IG story, he's already at the airport. Glad it seems like he had a great weekend hanging with work friends and his bestie!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Judging by his IG story, he's already at the airport. Glad it seems like he had a great weekend hanging with work friends and his bestie!
Seems he's at ohare. You're lucky Jo isn't there, Baddy, I'd immediately run to bother her laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:47 am

On Twitter, at 3 am Jordan complained about a 7 hr delay in his flight to return home. He tried to book a hotel room but they only had a smoking room which it sounds like he can not stay in due to health reasons. He ended up taking an uber at 3 am for a 2 hour ride. I am sure Jojo was so anxious for him to get home which hopefully he did earlier this morning. I can see the 2 being radio silence for a couple of days. Both of them must have missed each other so much.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:02 am

Pretty sure he's going to Chico!!! Since he said it's 3am there and someone saw him at the airport and her Twitter has things about San Fran so I put two and two together laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:27 am

Yes seems like that girl is from Roseville, CA, which is a few hours from Chico. Sounds like a horrible traveling day! At least that hotel company just tweeted for him to dm. Wonder if he really has a health issue or just hates smoking?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:13 am

Sorry for the double post but looks like Todd and Baddy did fly together, this is at ohare, so probs back to Chico as we suspect.

https://instagram.com/p/BW66BFPFJEJ/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:20 am

I have a feeling he hates smoking laugh out loud and didn't wanna sleep in a musty room (which I don't blame him.)

Yes looks like they're back in Chico.. Atleast he had todd

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:33 am

Maybe the high school reunion is closer than we think? Why else would Todd accompany him to Chico? Doesn't he live in San Francisco? Unless he took a connecting flight or something...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel