SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Just an observation - in the 6 podcasts already done, Jordan almost always mentions Joelle at least once but oftentimes more, proudly and lovingly. I don't ever hear Luke mention Airelle. Are they still a couple?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:00 pm

JoJo had liked a tweet about that Beautycon thing on Twitter. It looks like Becca will be there as well, but she just mentioned she would be doing a meet and greet at it.

Considering they will be in LA at the same time as the ATFR, I wouldn't be surprised if they go. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go either laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:23 pm

vernie113 wrote:Just an observation - in the 6 podcasts already done, Jordan almost always mentions Joelle at least once but oftentimes more, proudly and lovingly. I don't ever hear Luke mention Airelle. Are they still a couple?

No idea about Luke and Airelle. I always look forward to listening to Sports Related podcast; I find their topic interesting plus I love to hear tidbits about Jojo since Jordan always mention her.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo had liked a tweet about that Beautycon thing on Twitter. It looks like Becca will be there as well, but she just mentioned she would be doing a meet and greet at it.

Considering they will be in LA at the same time as the ATFR, I wouldn't be surprised if they go. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go either laugh out loud
Ehhh Baddy looked like he barely wanted to be at his own afr, maybe just to get Jo and leave, at best laugh out loud, I don't see them making an appearance if he's in LA with her. If it's just the girls, then I can see it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:49 pm

Just noticed that lately Jordan has been wearing more collared shirts rather than collarless ones. Could the fiancée been influencing his choice as a result of his higher profile gig. It is amazing how quickly rose through the ranks to be given this much sought after assignment. I knew he would eventually be recognized for his talents but to do so in just his 2nd year with ESPN/SEC is a great success story. I am sure being inspired and fully supported by his fiancée is a big part of his success. I can envision more accomplishments for this couple in the horizon.
https://instagram.com/p/BXY7owLjSJ3/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:JoJo had liked a tweet about that Beautycon thing on Twitter. It looks like Becca will be there as well, but she just mentioned she would be doing a meet and greet at it.

Ehhh Baddy looked like he barely wanted to be at his own afr, maybe just to get Jo and leave, at best laugh out loud, I don't see them making an appearance if he's in LA with her. If it's just the girls, then I can see it.

I don't think it matters because I totally got myself confused. JoJo and Jordan aren't in LA this weekend. They will be in LA next weekend.. a week after the bachelorette finale. So yeah, they're not going IMO laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:55 am

As Alanna noted above, Jordan did not seem to look forward to their own AFTR except maybe to pick up his fiancée Joelle and start their life outside of the Bach bubble. Although he or they did not seem to enjoy Chris' badgering about unpleasant subjects, it was obvious Jordan wouldn't allow Chris the satisfaction of raining on their night. Jordan "owned" Chris that evening. He showed how he protected Joelle and their love from all the negativity of that evening. They celebrated their love for all the world to see. It was a beautiful sight to see Joelle lovingly let Jordan answer the tough questions. I am sure Joelle felt she made the right decision to choose her future husband and protector. 15 months later has only deepened their love for each other.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:10 pm

It's their furbaby's birthday today and they made him eggs and chorizo to celebrate. Adorable laugh out loud

Oh, and they were watching the SEC Network while Baddy was on and she was talking about how hot he was essentially laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Mutual admiration society at its best. Jojo's voice exudes extreme pride in her man. just so nice to see them relaxing and enjoying their downtime before things got crazy. or maybe this is their break from the prep work that we know he is already deep into right now.
https://instagram.com/p/BXaqK8SgKBT/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:53 pm

Happy birthday Jackie Moon!!! Same birthday month as his loving Daddy. It's in the stars that Joelle would pick Jordan for his future husband as the 2 guys in her life and love of her life are both August born
https://instagram.com/p/BXaqE0HAvaI/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:16 pm

vernie113 wrote:As Alanna noted above, Jordan did not seem to look forward to their own AFTR except maybe to pick up his fiancée Joelle and start their life outside of the Bach bubble. Although he or they did not seem to enjoy Chris' badgering about unpleasant subjects, it was obvious Jordan wouldn't allow Chris the satisfaction of raining on their night. Jordan "owned" Chris that evening. He showed how he protected Joelle and their love from all the negativity of that evening. They celebrated their love for all the world to see. It was a beautiful sight to see Joelle lovingly let Jordan answer the tough questions. I am sure Joelle felt she made the right decision to choose her future husband and protector. 15 months later has only deepened their love for each other.

My personal thought is after the producers dragged Jordan's family through hell with the focus on Aaron's estrangement from the family, Jordan wanted nothing to do except take his fiancee and run. They have taken the high road and focused on what is important. Plus, with Jordan's star rising in the broadcasting world, does he really need the Bach franchise?
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Completely agree with Norcalgal's comments. They are in a better place now outside of the bubble. Their rise is all of their own doing and efforts.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel