SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:43 pm

@Norcalgal I agree and the best part of all of it? He's kept his mouth shut. He hasn't trashed or said a negative word about any single person involved with this show. No producers, no executives, no former contestants. Nothing.

It's always been the same for him - always grateful the show gave him JoJo. A class act IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:54 pm

Jordan is one class act and deserves a classy lady like his Joelle. The classiest couple all around to come out of that show.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Norcalgal I agree and the best part of all of it? He's kept his mouth shut. He hasn't trashed or said a negative word about any single person involved with this show. No producers, no executives, no former contestants. Nothing.

It's always been the same for him - always grateful the show gave him JoJo. A class act IMO.
Totally but the beauty is that it's crystal clear what he thinks of all this without saying a negative word laugh out loud I love it but think he can drive people insane fairly easily.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:28 pm

Looks like Jackson needed another bath at the dog park laugh out loud this is a girl who ran into them today and was a little fan struck by her tweets laugh out loud

@parris_reed
Legit held the water on for JoJo while she rinsed her dog..... like what.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Looks like Luke and Airelle are heading to Dallas tomorrow per Airelle's IG. I know Luke visited them last fall a couple of times, but Jordan's life will be crazy, so now seems like a good time for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Looks like Luke and Airelle arrived in Texas and are waiting to ride a hunter green truck. Could this be Jordan's new truck? Looks like his type of truck.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Airelle showed a snap of where they are staying in Dallas .

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:55 am

Looks like at least JoJo was on a plane last night. Given her event isn't until Saturday, I wonder if they're headed to the ATFR. Could explain why Airelle and Luke are staying in a hotel.

That's too bad if Luke and Airelle had this trip planned and JoJo and Jordan had to go to the ATFR.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:11 am

When Becca was on Ashley I's podcast a couple of weeks ago, she said something about being reunited with JoJo soon, and I think she said on the 7th specifically.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:14 am

Wonder what Luke and Airelle are there for if not to see Jo and Jo? Oh well I don't have the capacity to start tracking their every move now too laugh out loud

It would be so fun to see these two on afr!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:19 am

Luke and Airelle could have had this trip planned for a while and then JoJo and Jordan could have somewhat recently got the call from producers asking them to go to the ATFR. That's if they're going to it. Perhaps Luke and Airelle figured just to keep the trip booked.

Airelle asked for recommendations in Dallas on IG and then someone said but aren't you going to be with JoJo and Jordan? She didn't respond to them, so it does seem like they won't be around for them at all this week. All I know is that the event JoJo is on a panel for is Sunday, so I don't think she would fly out for a full week just for that event.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 pm

I am selfish, I will be happy if JoJo and Jordan are there to support Rachel and her F1 and give TPTB a big, you were wrong at the same time. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel