SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Isabel123 Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Can't wait to listen to episode 8 especially his take on fantasy suite and fantasy football.

BTW where is he now? At home in Dallas since he's done filming the podcast? So when did he film the SEC NOW which was just posted in the SEC website?

Vids from SEC NOW:
http://www.secsports.com/clubhouse/football

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Looks like he brought his equipment with him when they headed to CT yesterday. He looks to be in a hotel room.

Leading up to the season the network has been doing previews of the upcoming season. He did it last week and it looks like he's doing it again this week. He was only out there last week for two days.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:04 pm

I can't tell where he is laugh out loud Guessing at SEC headquarters but not sure where he would get the podcast supplies then? In other news, it's funny he's joking about the fantasy suite because we all know how respectful he is of Jo and their relationship and would never ever reveal anything. I mean, we've seen him grab her butt like twice in all this time post show filming laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:16 pm

I agree Alanna. He won't reveal much about the FS. I mean, we already know what DID happen in the FS so what else is there to tell? Maybe he may talk about how long you get to stay, or mistakes in reading the FS card like Shawn or something, who knows. I realize that of the two, Jordan seems to be the more private person when it comes to their relationship. He only admitted to hooking up in the FS when JoJo blurted it out (though he alluded to it in his ITM). And you can see that he was all flushed and blushing by the admission. It was cute to watch.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:44 am

I CANTTT
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX4ZEfMAyhq/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:52 am

elena.shayk wrote:I CANTTT
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX4ZEfMAyhq/
awwww
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:17 am

The look of true love
https://instagram.com/p/BX4yKYFB6gp/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:51 am

Oh yeah that's one bad guy laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:59 am

I just watched it again!
"I mean we're gonna be honest, not lying" laugh out loud
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-talk-fantasy-suite/

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:21 am

elena.shayk wrote:I just watched it again!
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-talk-fantasy-suite/
Thanks for posting!! That's my favorite interview of their post show media! I especially love the "misunderstanding" about calling after the first date from Baddy. Yeahhhhh okay laugh out loud I'm sure.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:08 pm

Alanna wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:I just watched it again!
Thanks for posting!! That's my favorite interview of their post show media! I especially love the "misunderstanding" about calling after the first date from Baddy. Yeahhhhh okay laugh out loud I'm sure.
Bringing back the feels! I remember how hard I swooned when Jordan waited for her response before answering the FS question. & Jo's answer about SM passwords "if you're in a good relationship you don't need it ... but I have his" laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Also loved this one! laugh out loud Dayum time flies!

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel