SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Looks like Jordan will be busy next week as per his reply to this tweet.

They are young but I really admire how driven and hardworking these two are. I was surprised that they are both homebody and seldom go to bars to party and drink.

Jordan Rodgers‏
Verified accountJordan Rodgers Retweeted Nathan S.
Yeah, we have an SEC Nation preview show of the whole conference and filming all the individual team preview shows next week!
Jordan Rodgers added,

Nathan S. @luckynate16
@JRodgers11 Will you guys have a kickoff or season preview show on the SEC network?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:47 pm

laugh out loud looks like peer pressure from Luke has gotten to Baddy and he and Jo are with her family watching GOT. She just snapped that she has no idea she's going on but she and jackson are sitting on the floor by Baddy anyway heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud looks like peer pressure from Luke has gotten to Baddy and he and Jo are with her family watching GOT. She just snapped that she has no idea she's going on but she and jackson are sitting on the floor by Baddy anyway heartbeat
laugh out loud I need Jordan & Jo to get hooked & binge watch from S1 then give me all their thoughts on a future podcast.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:49 pm

Jojo and Jordan watching Game of Thrones? Does this look like J&J's with Jojo's parents and Ben and of course the furry child.
https://instagram.com/p/BYCbvFGApG4/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:07 am

Guys, you gotta head over to James T'a latest IG video of him and Jordan. I have no words, laugh out loud. It'll give you a good laugh. IG: jamesmccoytaylor
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 am

Oh my gawd!!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BYCazrVFZlk/

That's scary...no wonder James ran to Jo for protection from Baddy laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:15 am

Oh. My. God.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Sorry if I'm giving wrong info because again, I know nothing about college football, but it looks like Jordan is calling a preseason game on Thursday and then he's calling the season opener. Please correct me if I'm wrong laugh out loud

@colecubelic: Can #Hogs be the 7th SEC team to #Eclipse  the @AP_Top25 On the call for @FAMUAthletics @RazorbackFB Thur night w/ @tom_hart & @JRodgers11

@colecubelic: @AuburnFootball faces 4 teams in the preseason @AP_Top25 Looking fwd to calling the opener vs GSU on @SECNetwork w/ @tom_hart & @JRodgers11

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:45 pm

@Ash2214 here is the info: Next Thursday night August 31st http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/season-opener-moved-to-thursday-night/
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:53 pm

@Pinkpincess thanks girl!

That's too bad the game got moved because that means he'll have to be on location on his birthday. Hopefully she'll go with him or they have something nice planned before he heads off to work.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:58 pm

Guessing Jo will come with since it's Thursday so it could be a long weekend, and it's not super far from nashville so maybe L/A can come out too.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Aww that's such a bummer! Maybe they'll have an early bday celebration?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel