SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:33 pm

@Kashathediva

i kinda disagree. again his torso is not turned toward her, like she is.
everytime i see him kissing her, he is not turned to her
she looks interested. he does not
i am now thinking that he does not like physical contacts or avoid them
considering she is the opposite, that does not look good imo
i have been in her position long ago begging for kisses and cuddles and i have been very miserable living with a guy who never demonstrated affection. nice decent guy, but it did not work.... so for me i relate to rachel and i cringe when i see her with peter. been there, done that, burnt the tee shirt

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:34 pm

I was being facetious.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I was being facetious.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 10 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:23 pm

@HEA, I so totally agree with you! Maybe he just isn't attracted to her at all! imo. This is episode 7 already, one would think he would have gotten comfy with her. In that clip it looks like he was prompted to kiss her and that is why he turned his head only. If he was engaging , he would have turned like she did. JMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Seriously, it's like let's see how little body contact he can make.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:51 pm

I have to laugh about the extreme differences in the F2. Peter wants to make as little contact as possible with Rachel and Bryan is touching her constantly, kissing her with occasional tongue in mouth. laugh out loud Night and day. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Peter is so not into Rachel physically IMO it's actually sad. IMO it's like he can't even act interested and part of me wonders how many reshoots they possibly may have needed to make it look like he is. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:39 pm

maybe not reshoot but not much material among the few hours of taping

i met many people in my life that hardly kissed, touched, cuddled, said ily, etc... they grew up that way, their parents grew up that way.... sometimes one exception among the family was the complete opposite. they are what they are and happy. but imo if you mix 2 extreme together, both will be very unhappy.... one beggar and the other always pressured to deliver something that is not natural for them

i feel that when i see peter and Rachel. i know imo which one would have a headache eh? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:59 pm

I see it differently. I think Peter is taken with Rachel - they have a connection that he has never experienced before etc. But he is being very cautious and guarded. He has no idea how Rachel feels - or whether she is sincere. He hardly knows her - and he knows the format of the show - she has to keep a certain number of guys each week and encourage them. She may have already decided and be in love - but a certain number have to be dragged along til the end. So how does he know ? He says he is not seeking her out - but enjoys the time that she wants to be with him. It does seem very low key compared to Bryan - and most of the other bachelors we've seen over the years. But I think it is perfectly healthy and wise to be saying - yes I like her - but if I am really worth something to her - she will let me know - and in the meantime I'm going to be careful of my emotions. Has been hurt before - and is a little more careful - and especially in this situation where she is dating 30 other guys...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Oh I think he's very into her but prefers to do more than suck face during their limited one on one time. JMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:11 pm

snipped

In the latest preview on Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/), Rachel and Peter do share a kiss in the helicopter.  Those sneaky editors are at it again. Hugesmile.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 10 Kiss_i11

snipped

There he goes again turning his head. His body doesn't move, just his head.

The lack of affection on his part is insanely visible to me. Good thing that little mic thing was there to hold on to otherwise what in the world would he have done with that hand. It's epi 7 and I'm still waiting to see some sort of affection that he not only initiates but that he puts some feeling into his actions. If he's being cautious and guarded he's running out of time, and why hasn't he expressed that to Rachel.

Here are some comparisons.
F1
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 10 2Q==
source

F2
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_n98ej2aqWk1r6wnz7
source

F3
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 10 Plaid
source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:20 pm

Peter's hand (s) were on her leg it's very visible in the other clips in the previews from the outside of the helicopter and also visible inside

great post @cho - IA with your thoughts
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo