SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:25 pm

@emusha The same could be said that I find it interesting that everything he does demonstrates he is so into Rachel. It goes both ways.

Some see it, some love it, I don't see any connection on his part. I think I and others who don't see it have the right to sleuth and post our opinions without being laughed at.

I'm sleuthing and giving my opinion just as others are. If someone responds to my post, indicating they see a loving Peter, that's their right to do so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:28 pm

ElonM wrote:
emusha wrote:Peter's hand (s) were on her leg it's very visible in the other clips in the previews from the outside of the helicopter and also visible inside

I find it hilarious that everything he does seems to demonstrate disinterest laugh out loud

great post @cho - IA with your thoughts

I find it concerning. It's like he can't do anything right.  I'm finding appalling. Do you Peter, do you.

I'm not understanding what you mean. If someone doesn't see a connection are they suppose to agree with everyone? If there are 20 posts giving their opinion on their strong connection, and 20 that don't think so, are they suppose to not post? Are they suppose to keep it to themselves so it doesn't look like he can't do anything right?

I'm not understanding how it's like he can't do anything right?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:29 pm

umngirl wrote:Peter helping at a charity event today in Madison. The first family of Wisconsin (the Watt brothers are also in attendance per social media).
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 11 Img_1326
Source

Lovely of Peter to give back to the community.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:52 pm

ElonM wrote:
emusha wrote:Peter's hand (s) were on her leg it's very visible in the other clips in the previews from the outside of the helicopter and also visible inside

I find it hilarious that everything he does seems to demonstrate disinterest laugh out loud

great post @cho - IA with your thoughts

I find it concerning. It's like he can't do anything right.  I'm finding appalling. Do you Peter, do you.

well imo all f3 are very much into Rachel - physically and emotionally.
the edit, people's personal connection with the contestants, other factors etc. etc. will always inform how people see Rachel's relationships. I always find that the truth about these relationships is actually revealed after the show not during when the edit and other factors are playing with everyone's perception. imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:35 pm

It looks like the kiss took place when she had her head on his shoulder. So he hadn't moved his shoulder away yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:03 pm

I've watched plenty seasons where I find a contestant not that into a lead. For me, it's no different with Peter. IMO he is playing a role. It has nothing to do with Rachel either as I think Peter would be playing this role regardless of the lead as I think his main intent was/is to become the lead himself and have 30 women fawning over him - just like he liked that FB comment which said exactly that. Doesn't mean he is some terrible person or that it has some deep nefarious meaning, it's just how I see him... no better than countless other contestants I've watched before.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:30 am

CHO wrote:I see it differently.  I think Peter is taken with Rachel - they have a connection that he has never experienced before etc.  But he is being very cautious and guarded.  He has no idea how Rachel feels - or whether she is sincere. He hardly knows her - and he knows the format of the show - she has to keep a certain number of guys each week  and encourage them.  She may have already decided and be in love - but a certain  number have to be dragged along til the end.  So how does he know ?   He says he is not seeking her out - but enjoys the time that she wants to be with him.  It does seem very low key compared to Bryan - and most of the other bachelors we've seen over the years.  But I think it is perfectly healthy and wise to be saying - yes I like her - but if I am really worth something to her - she will let me know - and in the meantime I'm going to be careful of my emotions.  Has been hurt before - and is a little more careful - and especially in this situation where she is dating 30 other guys...  

if peter has no idea how rachel feels after kissing him on top of him multiple times and in te tube, then imo he is either dumb or never dated a girl before!!

it does not take much degree to understand:  give me a kiss, what took you so long..... imo

everyone react differently after been hurt but if we like somebody, natural is there TO SHOW. the other one enough interest without forcing the person to beg to be kissed

then again, if he is not ready to deliver affection... why the heck did he tried to participate for over a year in this franchise???? imo it it not even cameras issues since he was a model and did cat walk.

imo he just does not care about her and just accept or tolerate  her so he can stay as long as possible for exposure, maybe for the next gig. he has a plan imo. and it started a year ago. which lead, he did not care... if lead was nice, he would be "pleasantly surprised to have a good time"

lets face it, nobody likes to demonstrate affection if we do not feel it.... at the early stage of a relationship. means what? separate bedroom after marriage? peter just follow the with the flow, flattered no doubt but he is NO dumb and knew full well he is a front runner, knew full well she was infatuated by him. guy was just playing hard to get or had zero interest outside talking and "cover the ground base".... and we already know with the teaser that at next single date he will play the teary sobs card to gain more brownies points... imo

AllBoutLove showed some comparison pictures and for me there is no brain: if somebody wants, he can. If somebody is interested, he will demonstrate. ... we are far far away from Des/Chris and Ashley/JP in the helicopter, showing this level of complicity and intimacy. Here I see none. IMO

i must say it is painful for me to watch his lack of enthusiasm  duh

jmoaa

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:30 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:41 am

I am for TOG & Rachel but I like peter as well. I think he is very much into Rachel( it is quite obvious from his ITMs) but I see him being very cautious with their relationship which is very different from TOG's approach. None of this approach is better than the other, it is just a matter of personal preference for the viewers and the degree to which the guys are willing to let go in the process. JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:48 am

recent PI: i have high hopes.... this experience.... what we had early is still there

so what happened in between then?

he never talk intimately, naming her....

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:00 am

I agree with the points that Peter seems to be playing a role here...it could be to leverage the exposure from the show for this biz or to get TB gig. May be both. It makes sense, if Kasha's tea is to be believed.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:12 am

Can someone please explain to me what this tea is? I'm drinking coffee. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:52 am

[quote="Kashathediva"]Can someone please explain to me what this tea is? I'm drinking coffee. Smiley [/quote

I am guessing the 3 sources who contacted you about P splitting with a girlfriend from Chi-town right before filming began.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo