SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by kirkie1 Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Unfortunately, there is no expiration date or amount of time to pass for when we can no longer be judged.  I am happy for Rachel, as long as she is happy, no matter who she chooses, but I can't help feeling she was shortchanged with the group of men she had to choose from.  It's just troublesome that her F2, as other posters have indicated, gives the impression that he is better than her.  I realize the perceived disinterest is probably to ensure that she doesn't pick him so he can be the next bachelor, but to me watching a season of a self-important Personal Trainer will be as cringe-worthy as watching the smug Jake Pavelka.  Maybe I'll finally stop watching, but I doubt it.

kirkie1

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:12 pm

I don't think Peter thinks he is better than Rachel, not at all. I just think he isn't into her and IMO would never get to the level that Rachel is looking for.

I think she had some good guys, Will, Eric, and even Peter. IMO they just aren't her type and although Eric appears to really like her, for the most part it may be vice versa as well, she isn't their type. There's nothing wrong with that. Happens every season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:15 pm

I don't think he thinks he's better either, I just don't think he wants her and I'm even dubious if he's trying to get there, anywhere with her. Maybe it's as simple as he's not attracted to her but is half-heartedly trying to make fetch happen anyway?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:24 pm

The only place I see Peter trying to get is to be the next Bachelor. It's been his dream since HS going by his own YB and yes I include that because his past SM post and like of strategizing to get to F2 to become the Bachelor and interview where he talked about signing up for this show. So not just some HS stuff from long ago but still in the present since he's on TV for that lead gig IMO. For that I give him props of making his HS dream of becoming famous a reality  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Yea I was not impressed with him at all last night. He seems like he was playing the nice guy card to be the fan favorite. But the story he told about his ex was so dramatic ad weird like he was playing it up for the camera. Like he was saying, oh I felt really bad about dumping my girlfriend. That's not impressive or sad to me. Also, RS mentioned in his blog today that he has heard Peter has a few recent exes or something. Kind of seems like a player. I don't want him to be he Bachelor anymore... reminds me of Luke last year. Meh.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:09 pm

Imo Peter has issues with intimacy he needs to sort out before he is ready for a long  lasting "love" relationship with anyone. I find it a bummer watching Rachel with Peter...she just has to keep pulling and prodding to try to get him where she wants him. I am amazed she keeps working so hard to convince him particularly after his crying rendition of abandoning his last GF. I hope Rachel focuses on the rearview mirror part of that story. It is weird for me to see Rachel act so desperate with Peter. If you have to beg for love..move on IMO.
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:16 pm

I don't think Peter thinks he's better than Rachel at all. I see their relationship progressing at a speed more to my liking... it may not work for this show but then it also might. I see R and P as very romantic and tender with depth and seriousness to their conversations. I think Rachel picks the top 3 guys bc she sees the most potential to them being "the one". I see a physical and emotional connection. And I don't see a player at all.

If he is not F1 bring him on as the bachelor. I would love to see him on my screen for a season and he would bring a rather remarkable fan base. He's not everybody's cup of tea but nobody is. JMO.

And I don't see him having any more issues of intimacy than most guys on this show. It's just that most don't make it this far. I'd be more concerned with someone being all in on night one and falling in love on the first date. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:18 pm

I know it is only some people's opinion that he is not in to her, but I don't see it. I think he clearly stated (bluntly) what was on his mind, what he was struggling with, and the fact that he was jealous of the other guys dating her. He wouldn't care so much and over-analyze if he wasn't. He's gotten in his own head and struggling with the process which is making him guarded. I take every word he said as the truth of what he is feeling at that moment and not an act at all. Also, the edit of whether or not Peter is ready for marriage that they have introduced doesn't do him any favors to become the next bachelor, IMO. If he's not ready now, will that change dramically to make him the next lead in a few months? If he is just putting on an act this whole time to get to be next lead, then he should go in to acting as a career choice. JMHO.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 24 Captur11
Source

Looks like Worth Personal Training is getting a permanent home.  Way to go, Peter!

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Another nail in the clue coffin Peter isn't F1. No moving to TX for him.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:01 pm

Good for him! However, I am not sure its clue he's not f1. Rachel could move to Madison if Peter is f1. She's licensed to practice in WI.

Maybe we should check to see if her house is up for sale/rent?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:06 pm

@sdmom don't do this to me, I've just accepted the outcome! laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo