SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I don't see Peter as playing a role. I see him more like Reid: a guy who couldn't get out of his head despite his developing feelings for the Bachelorette, a guy who couldn't fathom proposing after such a short time. The guys know theoretically that is supposed to happen, but once you get there, it might not be so easy to suspend your disbelief about the timeline and the fact that it is a game.

I also don't see anything nefarious in using his newfound fame to promote his business. Isn't everyone that comes on this show a famewhore at some level including Rachel, Bryan, Peter and every other contestant?

Interestingly, Reid did "come back" and have one of the best IMO proposals and leaving ever! LOL. In stead Jilly chose Ed and said to him "you'd better not f*** this up. So romantic giggling Anyway, Reid is getting married and I still think of him as one of my favorite contestants.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:56 pm

@coolangel thanks for the explanation. I too will be pissed if he isn't even trying. I just don't see that happening with what's been shown. Peter is really subtle in his physical moves. Take their first kiss. He pulls her in so quickly with such a small gesture but enough force for her to brace herself against him. I am not ashamed to admit I watched that clip slowed down many many times. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:13 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Outside of here, I have yet to see anyone who isn't in love with Peter. Just an observation. I think he is going to be one of the most popular picks in quite some time.

This! laugh out loud. Everywhere I go it's all TeamPeter 24-7. Which is fine by me since I like Peter, too. I guess this board just attracts a certain demographic? It's pretty much the only place I can find any group of pro-TOG people in one place, so no complaints!
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:40 pm

bigbluebird wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Outside of here, I have yet to see anyone who isn't in love with Peter. Just an observation. I think he is going to be one of the most popular picks in quite some time.

This! laugh out loud. Everywhere I go it's all TeamPeter 24-7. Which is fine by me since I like Peter, too.  I guess this board just attracts a certain demographic? It's pretty much the only place I can find any group of pro-TOG people in one place, so no complaints!

IMO it has nothing to do with a certain demographics. It has to do with various things. Personal preference, experienced sleuthers and their early findings, did not show someone who may have been sincere in their motives and post filming SM behaviour. Also, if you are reading, 100 posts a day here, they are varied, as opposed to the continuous posts on his IG one after another, which are for the most part nothing but swooning. 7 threads of Peter tells me he is very much liked on this forum. Just because a sleuther says he's into himself due to SM behaviour, doesn't mean he isn't liked by that poster. Sleuthing and fanning are two different things.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:25 pm

bigbluebird wrote:

This! laugh out loud. Everywhere I go it's all TeamPeter 24-7. Which is fine by me since I like Peter, too.  I guess this board just attracts a certain demographic? It's pretty much the only place I can find any group of pro-TOG people in one place, so no complaints!

We all see things differently which is the beauty of the show IMO. Smiley However, me disliking Peter for the most part has nothing to do with me being pro-Brachel. Sometimes you just end up finding things during sleuthing which turn you off about some people. Even last season when Luke was being worshiped everywhere, there were people here who didn't care about him. I don't form my opinions about anyone based on the edit they are getting and what went down in the house since it's a crazy environment IMO. I can see why Peter is getting so much love everywhere else on SM though - IMO it's the same reason Luke, Ben, even Chris S, etc were all worshiped on their 'Ette seasons.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkie1 Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:30 pm

I can't get past the High School Yearbook photo with the big "diamond" earring, goatee and caption that his future plans are to be on The Bachelor.  Rachel is way out of his league.  Will was my favorite.

kirkie1

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:40 pm

Don't forget to be famous by any means necessary..IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 23 1f49b  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Funny, I've basically only watched the first couple of episodes and like Peter. I guess you like who you like.  Doesn't mean the lead has to feel the same way. So I now stop in here to read Peter's thread just to see how he is doing.  I'd be happy if he is the next Bachelor. :fingersarecrossed  :hot:

Last edited by Brill on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 23 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:37 pm

kirkie1 wrote:I can't get past the High School Yearbook photo with the big "diamond" earring, goatee and caption that his future plans are to be on The Bachelor.  Rachel is way out of his league.  Will was my favorite.

I am so glad I am not being judged by what I did, said and looked like in high school over a decade ago.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:56 pm

So true. I'm guilty of judging TOG for going on a show called "The Player" back in his early 20's. People do change with age, experience, and perspective . So, I'm giving them both a pass on their distant past. Even your actions in previous relationships do not mean a whole lot because everyone makes mistakes as long as they hopefully learn and grows from them.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Keepit100 wrote:So true. I'm guilty of judging TOG for going on a show called "The Player" back in his early 20's.  People do change with age, experience, and perspective .  So, I'm giving them both a pass on their distant past.  Even your actions in previous relationships do not mean a whole lot because everyone makes mistakes as long as they hopefully learn and grows from them.  

I only judge TOG for the hideous haircut he had on that show.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:08 pm

LOL! ! Yeah, and he apparently did eventually get that earring that his parents wouldn't let him have that sent him to private school.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo