SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:09 pm

@Linds911 I think Rachel might've helped him pick her out as part of the date.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:09 pm

Linds911 wrote:So Peter had his doggie Daisy on his HTD? Does that mean Rachel met her? He meets Cooper and she might have met Daisy. Hmm interesting if so.

I would assume Rachel met her- Dean said that Peter bought Daisy during the date. Wonder how he got her from the Farmer's Market to his (I assume) parent's house in the midst of filming going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:Peter left LA today, he was spotted at LAX, and RS isn't oracle because he checked the kampsfit website and saw that Peter was still on the schedule for tomorrow and deduced he was leaving today like I did. Also Dean confirmed (source) -then tried to walk it back after he realized they didn't air that because he didn't watch the episode- that Peter got Daisy on his HTD with Rachel (which was sleuthed in Peter's fan thread months ago).

Wow, that's great that it was confirmed! Nice job sleuthers! The pup is adorable! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:14 pm

If I remember correctly the sleuthing going on showed she wasn't picked up and taken home day of the HTD, but a week or two later.  But that she had been at the Farmers Market and seen/probably adopted that day.  Correct me if I'm wrong or elaborate as needed. Smiley

ETA: great sleuthing work yall! yes

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Oh right now I remember all this! That's cute! @bleuberry

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 44 1f49c

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 44 8367-910 latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 44 I_got_13 latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:18 pm

@Ladybug82 so much has happened I don't remember the details either laugh out loud

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Sorry maybe I missed it in the thread, but why the secrecy about Daisy? And when, Peter got her?

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:22 pm

I think the producers just ignored it was not relevant to the story going on so they left it out. 

Too Bad,  That would have been nice.  Same reason they left out him giving a sandwich to the homeless.  

Which is weird because they want him as the nextbach so why leave stuff like that out?

Hmmmmmm
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 pm

@nikikass thank you for answering! 

Yes, curious indeed why they left it out...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:39 pm

They only have so much to show. They showed what fit the story line. What fit the story line was going to the farmer's market and doing some shopping and then visiting with his family and creating that storyline with him.
Giving to the homeless is great and adopting a pet is great. I have adopted pets and I have worked at giving to the homeless, also.
A lot of people do these things. These are  kind acts, and nothing should be taken away from that, but that's it. It does not make one a saint. It does not make one up for a nobel peace prize nominee and should not give reason for production IMO to warrant changing an edit. They are simple acts of kindness which under most conditions are done daily under humble conditions.  JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:41 pm

nikikass wrote:I think the producers just ignored it was not relevant to the story going on so they left it out. 

Too Bad,  That would have been nice.  Same reason they left out him giving a sandwich to the homeless.  

Which is weird because they want him as the nextbach so why leave stuff like that out?

Hmmmmmm

I don't think they have him giving the sandwich on film. I think it might have been while they were changing for "dinner". I think that is when they actually eat on the dates.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:48 pm

I still want to know how Rachel found out. I think they eat separately. Did he tell her or did the producers?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo