SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:58 pm

RS said today that Peter has been in LA for bachelor discussions and will be going back home today.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:03 pm

I don't know why Peter is in LA, buy he arrived Sunday afternoon, went out with a friend and two females Sunday night. Rachel was out almost all day doing press, and watched the episode with friends last night, so it doesn't look like SHV between these two. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:04 pm

And he has boot camp this weekend there, so I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed all week.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:RS said today that Peter has been in LA for bachelor discussions and will be going back home today.

so what about his IG comment about being in LA on the 22? I guess Peter didn't get the memo giggling

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 43 Fitnes10
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:34 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:RS said today that Peter has been in LA for bachelor discussions and will be going back home today.

so what about his IG comment about being in LA on the 22? I guess Peter didn't get the memo giggling

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 43 Fitnes10

IDK, I guess he could be going home today and back out by end of the week? Will be interesting to see.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:24 pm

I am a bit worried that his fitness thing in LA is a cover for being at the MTA taping. In the past, have the attendees of the MTA been leaked? And if so, how?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:30 pm

@Ilovepeter We have received lots of SM pics of the contestants at the MTA. It's a big weekend for sleuthing! In previous years we even had members attend. Smiley

We are always on the look out for the F3 person, which confirms who are F1 F2 if there was any doubt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Peter left LA today, he was spotted at LAX, and RS isn't oracle because he checked the kampsfit website and saw that Peter was still on the schedule for tomorrow and deduced he was leaving today like I did. Also Dean confirmed (source) -then tried to walk it back after he realized they didn't air that because he didn't watch the episode- that Peter got Daisy on his HTD with Rachel (which was sleuthed in Peter's fan thread months ago).

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:49 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I am a bit worried that his fitness thing in LA is a cover for being at the MTA taping. In the past, have the attendees of the MTA been leaked? And if so, how?

I may be wrong but I think it's pretty much always leaked who is F3 from the MTA/WTA taping. With so many people around, even if photos and social media activity isn't sleuthed, Reality Steve is bound to find someone willing to talk that will confirm who the Final 3 is. That's one thing that pretty much always gets spoiled before the episode airs because it's just sort of unavoidable with the taping happening before the episode airs.

I do wonder why the producers never think to have the MTA/WTA taping during the week, after the F3 episode airs, rather than the Sunday when they typically film it. What will be interesting this time is that we have a TBC with the F3 episode on Monday. So much like last season with Nick's WTA, we'll know who gets eliminated before we even see all the Fantasy Dates. Of course last season they'd already spoiled Rachel as eliminated weeks earlier so it hardly mattered.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:Peter left LA today, he was spotted at LAX, and RS isn't oracle because he checked the kampsfit website and saw that Peter was still on the schedule for tomorrow and deduced he was leaving today like I did. Also Dean confirmed (source) -then tried to walk it back after he realized they didn't air that because he didn't watch the episode- that Peter got Daisy on his HTD with Rachel (which was sleuthed in Peter's fan thread months ago).

Impeccable sleuthing. I hate to admit I dismissed that as farfetched to guard and protect my Pachel heart laugh out loud. Wow. :claphands There were such few clues about Daisy, guess that explains why he was hiding her.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:52 pm

I respect Peter for not just saying I love you to say it. I truly believe so many of these contestants do that. It drives me nuts.  People may think he's insincere or reading lines, but in my opinion if he was he would have just given Rachel what she wanted and said it. I think he genuinely likes her, and is trying his hardest to get where he knows this show wants him to be. And I think she genuinely had a thing for him and it's probably for the best he hasn't said I love you. It doesn't sway her judgment. And she can end up with someone who genuinely loves her. The worst outcome in these shows are the leads who fall for the person who say they love them but deep down really probably never did.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:57 pm

So Peter had his doggie Daisy on his HTD? Does that mean Rachel met her? He meets Cooper and she might have met Daisy. Hmm interesting if so.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 43 8367-910 latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 43 I_got_13 latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo