SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 80 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by richmondrose Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:05 am

bleuberry wrote:snipped

I agree. Did he like the random baby because he wants mixed babies now (read that theory too)? I don't think his likes are that deep. If IG time stamps are correct he liked the photo after someone tagged him in the comments.  If he really wanted to troll this is a weak attempt.

Thanks, for the clarification, blueberry. It's really helpful and keeps thing in perspective for  to those who don't have IG and aren't tech savvy. thumbsup
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 80 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by mindless Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:29 am

I don't mind the so called trolling at all. Better than practically shouting from the rooftops who you picked weeks in advance while you're supposed to be keeping it secret. I know it's hard when your pick isn't fan favourite, but suck it up until ATFR, it's part of the job. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:52 am

mindless wrote:I don't mind the so called trolling at all. Better than practically shouting from the rooftops who you picked weeks in advance while you're supposed to be keeping it secret. I know it's hard when your pick isn't fan favourite, but suck it up until ATFR, it's part of the job. JMOAA.

I agree with that, but all leads have basically given up on that. Nick was wearing his zero gravity bracelet in multiple snaps while the show was airing, kept snapping Italian food snaps, and had that orange couch gate. And that seems to be the norm - either to tell everyone thru your blogs and interviews or spill through social media. The last lead that did a good job in making an attempt to hide anything was probably Chris. At the end of the day, we only can tell because we're following her social media and interviews and blogs very closely and are trying to figure it out. For the average unspoiled viewer who doesn't follow that, they don't know. People who were interviewing her at the ESPYs were 100% convinced it was Peter., so she seems capable of tricking someone and I still see most unspoiled saying Peter. In fact, most spoiled people didn't even know for sure until a week ago with SHV-gate, so it does seem like she did a better job than most leads as I don't remember there being this much back and forth since Brad's season. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:58 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo