SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:23 pm

I wonder if the prods really want a stiff guy who cannot tolerate tobe touched and kissed as next Bach.....

If I see him kissing and groping all the girls of his season, IF he get the gig, I will be cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:24 pm

On this show however, it's propose or go home. It's not proprose behind curtain a or Jesse Palmer air plane ticket curtain choice b.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:33 pm

HEA wrote:This is going to be a long long lonnnnnnnnnnnng season if peter is picked.

for me, this is going to be another Juan Pablo #2 . I cannot wait to see him falling from his pedestal rotfl

Haha! Juan Pablo's season is one of my all-time fav seasons so I am low-key excited for this. laugh out loud laugh out loud It's been a while since I didn't care about the lead/contestants so I could snark on everyone. If Peter gets chosen, that would be me next season - Snark mode activated and ready to go. cheeky cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Keepit100 wrote:After going back and forth on this, I am convinced Rachel chooses Peter. I know SHVs do not line up but there isn't significant proof of either way between Peter or TOG.
The edit is leaning heavily towards TOG  at the moment and I think this will take a drastic turn, especially after MTPs. They have put doubts in our mind about Peter being ready and Rachel's concerns that he won't get there. I believe he does get there and it makes it all the more sweeter because Rachel knows how seriously he takes saying ILY and proposing.  This means he truly loves her and why she says she feels so loved by her fiancé. He is perfect husband and father material in every way and they fit together flawlessly. CH also says she almost missed her chance at love. I think this alludes to the true love developing between her and Peter and her being distracted by TOG.
The deleted scene of TOG showing the watch to the other guys shows how jealous Peter was and depicts TOG as being overly confident and smug, IMO.  she gave TOG the flashy date but told the other guys to "trust her". I think this was directed at Peter. He got the romantic date in the ALps.  Rachel is a smart woman and she deserves someone real and authentic, which IMO is Peter.  I can't imagine her picking TOG because he is not good enough for her, IMO.
In an interview she said she googled her Fiancé after airing and found no concerns. With TOG, there would have been concerns IMO.
I think since Rachel is the first black contestant, ABC is going to show us the real love story and that's why they allowed her to share her engagement at the beginning, because majority of viewers will relish in their love story. All JMHO. We'll see how it plays out.

Thanks so much for this post. I really don't know who she choses. I lean towards thinking it is Bryan. The show has evolved (devolved) to the point where anything less than a proposal is viewed as a failure. It is really crazy to expect a successful relationship to bloom until after the show airs and real life begins in earnest again. IMHO, I think while Bryan has been chasing her, she has been chasing Peter. We've seen a lot of sleuthing and some compelling information. To me though, with all respect to the great sleuthers here, there could still be room for interpretation of some of the clues we have seen. Her decision IMO is the guy who she has crazy sexy chemistry with and who loves her, or the guy she says she "longs for". I know who I would choose but it is her choice of course. Of interest to me was her statement about Mondays and talking with her F1 (during? or after the show). He needs time to "process" everything. Does Bryan need to process, IDK....Eric, maybe....Peter, ding ding ding! Mr Process!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:On this show however, it's propose or go home.  It's not proprose behind curtain a or Jesse Palmer air plane ticket curtain choice b.

With Peter as Bach we could have another Brad W. season. And then he could get to be the Bachelor AGAIN, laugh out loud.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:44 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Keepit100 wrote:After going back and forth on this, I am convinced Rachel chooses Peter. I know SHVs do not line up but there isn't significant proof of either way between Peter or TOG.
The edit is leaning heavily towards TOG  at the moment and I think this will take a drastic turn, especially after MTPs. They have put doubts in our mind about Peter being ready and Rachel's concerns that he won't get there. I believe he does get there and it makes it all the more sweeter because Rachel knows how seriously he takes saying ILY and proposing.  This means he truly loves her and why she says she feels so loved by her fiancé. He is perfect husband and father material in every way and they fit together flawlessly. CH also says she almost missed her chance at love. I think this alludes to the true love developing between her and Peter and her being distracted by TOG.
The deleted scene of TOG showing the watch to the other guys shows how jealous Peter was and depicts TOG as being overly confident and smug, IMO.  she gave TOG the flashy date but told the other guys to "trust her". I think this was directed at Peter. He got the romantic date in the ALps.  Rachel is a smart woman and she deserves someone real and authentic, which IMO is Peter.  I can't imagine her picking TOG because he is not good enough for her, IMO.
In an interview she said she googled her Fiancé after airing and found no concerns. With TOG, there would have been concerns IMO.
I think since Rachel is the first black contestant, ABC is going to show us the real love story and that's why they allowed her to share her engagement at the beginning, because majority of viewers will relish in their love story. All JMHO. We'll see how it plays out.

Thanks so much for this post.  I really don't know who she choses. I lean towards thinking it is Bryan. The show has evolved (devolved) to the point where anything less than a proposal is viewed as a failure.  It is really crazy to expect a successful relationship to bloom until after the show airs and real life begins in earnest again.  IMHO, I think while Bryan has been chasing her, she has been chasing Peter. We've seen a lot of sleuthing and some compelling information.  To me though, with all respect to the great sleuthers here, there could still be room for interpretation of some of the clues we have seen.  Her decision IMO is the guy who she has crazy sexy chemistry with and who loves her, or the guy she says she "longs for".  I know who I would choose but it is her choice of course.  Of interest to me was her statement about Mondays and talking with her F1 (during? or after the show).   He needs time to "process" everything.   Does Bryan need to process, IDK....Eric, maybe....Peter, ding ding ding!  Mr Process!

@pavalyuri I got a kick out your post ....ding ding ding! Peter ..Mr. Process. You're absolutely right. Rachel also said that her Fiancée is also a jealous person. Peter showed some moment of jealousy particularly when Rachel picked up Bryan for his 3rd 1 on 1 date while they're in Geneva, Switzerland.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:45 pm

Bryan had 2 1:1s not 3. One in epi 5, one in epi 7.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:53 pm

I think some have missed certain posts yesterday that proved without a shadow of a doubt (IMO) that Rachel is with Bryan. They were in the same holiday rental house on 4th of July. Any other clues don't matter at this point IMO. Peter is not F1.

Just needed to clarify that.

Anyway, I do get a bit of a Brooks vibe from Peter, but he doesn't seem scared sh*tless around Rachel like Brooks did around Des towards the end, so I think he does like Rachel more. Or he just knows already that Bryan is the frontrunner, while Brooks sensed he was, hence why he had to bail or end up engaged to someone he didn't see a future with. If Peter already knows Rachel is more into Bryan, then he might as well see where things go. He's been honest with her, so if Rachel still picked him, she wouldn't be doing it blind. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Aria wrote:I don't think Peter is into Rachel, so I'm not surprised he's not ready to say ILY or propose yet. If he ends up doing either of those things, it will be because of producer manipulation, the bubble effect, and playing his cards right to become the Bach, IMO. I do think that beyond his disinterest in Rachel, he is commitment-phobic. The way his mom talked about how he's ready to start a family, but not ready to get married just indicates to me that he's Kiptyn 2.0. I'm sure that Peter will happily propose when he becomes the Bachelor, because the guy cares way too much about what people think of him, but I think he'll join his fellow Bachelors in never getting married to her and, most likely, not get married at all. IMO.
I think Peter's mom was saying he wouldn't necessarily be ready to propose by the final rose but he could be ready for being committed to her. He wants marriage and kids but wants to be 100% sure if he proposes. If I were a mother of a contestant on this show I would say the same thing. It's not realistic for there to be a proposal after just a few months especially when there are all these other guys involved. What the proposal means is I really really like you, maybe out of the bubble we will find love... let's date and get to know each other.Very few of these "engagements" end up in marriage which should tell us something. It won't change because we've come to expect it but it's silly. JMO.

Don't more of the international shows go more with choosing someone not necessarily with a proposal? I wish we were more like that.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:03 pm

Rolly wrote:
Aria wrote:I don't think Peter is into Rachel, so I'm not surprised he's not ready to say ILY or propose yet. If he ends up doing either of those things, it will be because of producer manipulation, the bubble effect, and playing his cards right to become the Bach, IMO. I do think that beyond his disinterest in Rachel, he is commitment-phobic. The way his mom talked about how he's ready to start a family, but not ready to get married just indicates to me that he's Kiptyn 2.0. I'm sure that Peter will happily propose when he becomes the Bachelor, because the guy cares way too much about what people think of him, but I think he'll join his fellow Bachelors in never getting married to her and, most likely, not get married at all. IMO.
I think Peter's mom was saying he wouldn't necessarily be ready to propose by the final rose but he could be ready for being committed to her. He wants marriage and kids but wants to be 100% sure if he proposes. If I were a mother of a contestant on this show I would say the same thing. It's not realistic for there to be a proposal after just a few months especially when there are all these other guys involved. What the proposal means is I really really like you, maybe out of the bubble we will find love... let's date and get to know each other.Very few of these "engagements" end up in marriage which should tell us something. It won't change because we've come to expect it but it's silly. JMO.

Don't more of the international shows go more with choosing someone not necessarily with a proposal? I wish we were more like that.

That's how I saw it too. I didn't think she was saying Peter's ready to start having kids before marriage. By saying he's ready to start a family, I thought she just meant he's ready to settle down with one woman and start building that lifelong relationship that leads to marriage and kids (which is how normal people do things). She just wasn't sure he's ready to pop the question in three weeks, which is understandable IMO. Sure, it's the premise of this silly show, but if Peter himself isn't even in the bubble then we can't really expect his mom to be. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Bryan had 2 1:1s not 3. One in epi 5, one in epi 7.

Oooops. Thanks for correcting me.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:01 pm

There's a scene in Peter's HTD where him and Rachel were walking to the waiting SUV. They had exchanged 4 or so goodnights to each other and 2 or more byes. And then while Peter was leaning on the side I saw a look of love in his eyes to Rachel before he kissed her forehead and both said bye before closing the door. Peter initiated all the kissing at his HTD and to me this shows that he's now becoming comfortable in showing his affection to Rachel and very close to that stage of falling in love with Rachel.

In my opinion, Peter is a kind of a person that once he gets to know you and be comfortable with you....he starts to loosen up and go all in. I have a feeling that he'll propose in the Finale because he "doesn't wanna give up" Rachel and don't "want to lose an oopportunity" to be with Rachel as he fell in love with her already. All my opinion.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo