SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Why are his IG comment sections always such a hot mess? Today on a sweet pic of him with his niece you have a guy completely attacking Peter and then calling his mom a wh&@$. Why do people think this is okay? Why?

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 46 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 46 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Em27 Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:01 pm

umngirl wrote:Why are his IG comment sections always such a hot mess? Today on a sweet pic of him with his niece you have a guy completely attacking Peter and then calling his mom a wh&@$. Why do people think this is okay? Why?

Because he didn't tell a woman he was in love with her after two dates. scratch

Em27

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Whoever the coward was that wrote the message has since deleted their IG account. 

I will never understand anyone who goes out of their way to create an account to "attack" someone and/or their family. Humanity never ceases to amaze me. 

IMO they are sad, miserable, pathetic people that have NOTHING going on in their own lives.

Last edited by Topazgold on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Ugh. The level of sickos out on the internet is scary.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:33 pm

After going back and forth on this, I am convinced Rachel chooses Peter. I know SHVs do not line up but there isn't significant proof of either way between Peter or TOG.
The edit is leaning heavily towards TOG at the moment and I think this will take a drastic turn, especially after MTPs. They have put doubts in our mind about Peter being ready and Rachel's concerns that he won't get there. I believe he does get there and it makes it all the more sweeter because Rachel knows how seriously he takes saying ILY and proposing. This means he truly loves her and why she says she feels so loved by her fiancé. He is perfect husband and father material in every way and they fit together flawlessly. CH also says she almost missed her chance at love. I think this alludes to the true love developing between her and Peter and her being distracted by TOG.
The deleted scene of TOG showing the watch to the other guys shows how jealous Peter was and depicts TOG as being overly confident and smug, IMO. she gave TOG the flashy date but told the other guys to "trust her". I think this was directed at Peter. He got the romantic date in the ALps. Rachel is a smart woman and she deserves someone real and authentic, which IMO is Peter. I can't imagine her picking TOG because he is not good enough for her, IMO.
In an interview she said she googled her Fiancé after airing and found no concerns. With TOG, there would have been concerns IMO.
I think since Rachel is the first black contestant, ABC is going to show us the real love story and that's why they allowed her to share her engagement at the beginning, because majority of viewers will relish in their love story. All JMHO. We'll see how it plays out.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:38 pm

albean99 wrote:I disagree that everyone is expected to be ready to propose by HTD @GuardianAngel That hasn't been the norm imo. Some like Graham and Brooks knew after their HTD that they were never going to be ready and left but there have been varying times for the f1 and f2 to feel that way. I don't think you can know until you're in this experience whether you'll be able to get there in the time they have. Peter not being sure about Rachel doesn't mean he couldn't fall in love with someone else on the show imo. I think having been involved in it makes it easier to trust the process the next time.
I Gree, with having gone thru the process helps! Look at Rachel in Nicks season!,,
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Keepit100 wrote:After going back and forth on this, I am convinced Rachel chooses Peter. I know SHVs do not line up but there isn't significant proof of either way between Peter or TOG.
The edit is leaning heavily towards TOG  at the moment and I think this will take a drastic turn, especially after MTPs. They have put doubts in our mind about Peter being ready and Rachel's concerns that he won't get there. I believe he does get there and it makes it all the more sweeter because Rachel knows how seriously he takes saying ILY and proposing.  This means he truly loves her and why she says she feels so loved by her fiancé. He is perfect husband and father material in every way and they fit together flawlessly. CH also says she almost missed her chance at love. I think this alludes to the true love developing between her and Peter and her being distracted by TOG.
The deleted scene of TOG showing the watch to the other guys shows how jealous Peter was and depicts TOG as being overly confident and smug, IMO.  she gave TOG the flashy date but told the other guys to "trust her". I think this was directed at Peter. He got the romantic date in the ALps.  Rachel is a smart woman and she deserves someone real and authentic, which IMO is Peter.  I can't imagine her picking TOG because he is not good enough for her, IMO.
In an interview she said she googled her Fiancé after airing and found no concerns. With TOG, there would have been concerns IMO.
I think since Rachel is the first black contestant, ABC is going to show us the real love story and that's why they allowed her to share her engagement at the beginning, because majority of viewers will relish in their love story. All JMHO. We'll see how it plays out.

Is this your opinion ? This sounds like a lovely romance, but what proof do you have for any of this to happen other than speculation based on? How do know anything was directed at Peter, when she clearly told the other guys to trust her? IA ABC is showing us the real love story, and it isn't with Peter who I'm pretty sure is going to all of a sudden know he's in love when it gets down to the F2-3. That's not a love story IMHO. Don't include me when relishing in the ending if it's Peter because to me, there's no love story if that were to happen. How do you know Bryan is not real and authentic? again is this your opinion or do you have proof that he's faking it?

I don't see how anyone can judge who is right for Rachel other than Rachel herself, and I don't see why anyone would want to be with someone who clearly IMO doesn't want to be with them. The hard work that has been done by sleuthing tells me all I need to know, whether I like it or not whether viewers like it or not, or whether any fan of any contestant like it or not. The facts are out there proven by sleuthing and it proves who Rachel chose because that's who she wanted and that's who she clearly is in love with. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:31 pm

IMO I have to commend Peter on his self-awareness even at 17 with that HS yearbook quote. The Bachelor is the perfect gig for him IMO since it's basically his real life... multiple women chasing after him while he takes his sweet time to decide and maybe in the end proposes to no one coz he is so 'traditional'.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

JMS(narky)O cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Eonline just posted an interview with Dean and he says he's not ready to be the bachelor but he's totally on the Peter train if he's available to do it. Also, Peter is the overwhelming fav on comments under the article on Fb

https://www.google.com/amp/m.eonline.com/amp/news/867844/sorry-but-dean-unglert-is-probably-not-going-to-be-the-next-bachelor
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:This is why I got a new and renewed appreciation for Brooks.

yes

He did not play though he could have.
And Sharleen 

Leave if you are feeling the lead or don't think you will get there. Unless you bidding you time to get the lead role so you pretend to be into the lead.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 46 1f49b  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 46 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm

This is going to be a long long lonnnnnnnnnnnng season if peter is picked.

for me, this is going to be another Juan Pablo #2 . I cannot wait to see him falling from his pedestal rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 pm

@guardianangel. I clearly stated this was JMHO in my post of what was transpiring based on the information that has been shown both on the show in edit and after filming. It is my interpretation and MY theory only. I do not agree that Peter does not want to be with Rachel, quite the opposite in fact as we have heard him say he has strong feeling for her. Their connection is obvious to me. Yes, he hasn't said ILY you yet, completely normal IMO. I realize we all see things differently, but this is what I see and why I said JMHO. I also did not say TOG is faking it, but there are too many questions for me about him and his character. Again, JMHO and already hashed previously. I understand that others do not agree with my opinion of the love story I see and I respect that. I see no other true love story and hope you can respect an alternative view.
Should I have posted this is

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo