SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Keepit100 wrote:@mindless  I must have missed that Rachel and TOG were confirmed in the same rental house over July 4th. I recall speculation from SM but never confirmation. THe picture TOG posted looked like a hotel pool. Was this sleuthing posted in another thread that they were in the same vacation rental? If so, that would be damning evidence for TOG.
Where can I find this?

I am saying I think she could choose Bryan. Heck, I am a person who would like to see Peter as the Bachelor.  I live in SCal.  Just want to say, décor for me is not 100% definitive.  There are certain trends desert/beach/resorts use and this décor in particular does not look custom to me, but of a style that more than a few houses have.   That being said, Bryan was somewhere that weekend which had those elements so where was he?  also a bit of the Peter and a bit of the Rachel photos had common themes as well.  I am not going all conspiracy theory here, but tbtp have been known to troll. JMO as always.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Lets set aside the two IG pics posted by Rachel and Bryan during the weekend of July 4th that matched up perfectly, to the safe house that was sleuthed by @socalfan, bed, bedroom lamps, dark wall along the pool, pillows, and all the other clues that were sleuthed in the Watchgate Hatgate Poolgate thread, what clues do we have that Peter may be the F1?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Question for all the good sleuthers, where is Peter's new business location located in Madison? Name of business? It looked liked it was on 7th floor of a highrise? Is it close to the capital building, or downtown Madison? It looked like Peter and Rachel were overlooking a location where it may be in hometowns. If so, what a way to forecast the future;)

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:35 pm

coolangel wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Oh and in our house, we'd have to include politics in the list of discussion items!

Haha! If I was single now, the first question I would ask my date would be 'Who did you vote for?' laugh out loud laugh out loud
@coolangel laugh out loud I 100% agree Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 50 4256136633   

In regards to Peter, I'd still think no matter how well he may do on Rach's list or responding to her questions that Rach would still follow her heart and choose who she was in love with... which is not Peter, IMO.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:51 am

I finally watched the episode. I really hate to say this my fellow Pachel lovers, but IMO Rachel is already in love with Bryan.

Comparing her goodbyes with Peter and Bryan was like night and day. One guy is all in and tells her he's in love and makes her feel great about herself. The other can only muster an I'd like to spend more time with you to see where this goes which is exactly the same place he was back in Switzerland. When he basically gave her the exact same declaration of like as their last date, Rachel gave up on Peter. You can see it on her face. She didn't even discuss what his mother said because she checked out. I can't even be mad at her for that.  

IMO the rest of the season will be all about Peter's growing love and her difficulty in letting go of him because she does care for him deeply. Pachel lovers, get your kleenex out because we're going to be in for some heartache IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:56 am

You said it @IlovePeter. Rachel leaves the HTD with Peter checked out. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:42 am

It's for the best imo. Peter doesn't want or love rachel, it's a blessing for everyone involved that she's in love with someone else imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:48 am

@Ilovepeter I agree and I think many who were rooting for them finally saw it on Monday too.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:22 am

bleuberry wrote:@Ilovepeter I agree and I think many who were rooting for them finally saw it on Monday too.

I might be in the minority in this forum but, I'm not giving up for Peter as F1 until after the Finale airs.  My instincts rarely failed me in picking the FI in the past, except for Brad  (although when Ashley got eliminated I predicted that it will be Emily), Des and the 2 Bens.  The spoilers doesn't affect my judgement....if the spioilers aligns with what I am thinking to be the Fi....well and good, if not so be it.  

So, I'll remain hopeful that the coming episodes will give me the CLARITY I'm hoping for and after I PROCESS them.....it will be Peter that Rachel chooses  in the end.  Hahaha!  It will be a QUE SERA SERA for me till the end. **IMO**

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:30 am

IMO nothing is wrong with hope. You are certainly allowed to have your opinion and be happy with that. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 50 4256136633
Regardless of what happens with the show, the forum will be here on August 8th 2017. A new show will be here to sleuth. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:41 am

Hope vs sleuthing, are two different ways to look at a season. What Rachel wants, and what viewers want, are usually two different animals. As long as one can handle the after math of the hope that never happened.

Why would anyone want Rachel to choose someone they want, instead of someone she wants for the sake of satisfying one's hope.

No one should live in the eyes of viewers, and no one should be with someone that doesn't want to be with them IMHO.

I'm happy she is so in love and found someone who is making her feel like a princess. I'll enjoy that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:50 am

To each their own, but I don't personally see anything to hope for here, solely my thoughts. To hope that Rachel chooses a man who has no interest in her and makes her feel unloved? To hope that a man who doesn't love rachel is stuck doing media with her and pretending and feeling stifled? To hope that the guy who actually does love and want her, or at least thinks he does, to end up without her? I'm not into it laugh out loud All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo