SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:13 am

I have semi-accepted it will be Brian in the end and hope Rachel will be happy. But if against all odds at the finale if Peter ends up proposing to Rachel and she has been wearing his reminder ring since hometowns, I will be one who is shouting for Joy!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:25 am

JMO, I had this kind of hope for Andi with Nick. I honestly still feel Nick would have been better for Andi. I also fell for the Brooks and Des amazing first date and ignored the Chris and Des love story.

So I get it, my hope is that when/if sleuthing is proven right that those who don't see the B&R connection can grow to see it and appreciate it like I did with Des and Chris. At the time I was upset Brooks wasn't coming back, six months later I rewatched the proposal and it is still IMO the best one ever on this show.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:35 am

first time posting in a long time. Put this in Peter's fan thread, because it seemed a good place. On the very slim (most people would say non-existent) off-chance that Peter is the one she picked (I know about all the safe house pics), I want to throw this out there. He named his dog, Daisy. People have surmised he adopted her on a date with Rachel., right? Or am i wrong about that? She has recently revealed her loved one's code name is Jerome, stating that if she gave hers it would give it away. i googled Jerome and Daisy. Guess what I found? There is a couple in Wisconsin that were considered inseparable married 61 years - Jerome and Diane Pawlak that died on the same day. Their-long time former property was called Pawlak's Daisy Acres. I was one of the hold-outs for one of the bach couples who foiled the spoilers, sleuthing online, etc. Thought this was interesting, and isn't it interesting how she is revealing little things bit by bit online in her current interviews? The blogged obituary for this is online here: http://archive.jsonline.com/news/obituaries/even-in-death-jerome-and-diane-pawlak-were-inseparable-b9967641z1-218194542.html/ Another interesting thing. They started a bike group. Peter posted a pic of him and a bike, right? Reaching? Delusional? It's a free country. http://archive.jsonline.com/blogs/news/218358731.html

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO nothing is wrong with hope. You are certainly allowed to have your opinion and be happy with that. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 51 4256136633
Regardless of what happens with the show, the forum will be here on August 8th 2017. A new show will be here to sleuth. Smiley

Thanks Kasha in adding the ***IMO*.....appreciated.  I have been a member of this forum for years now.  I enjoyed reading the different opinions and I am amazed of what people have to say.  There are Bachelor/Bachelorette shows that I didn't care for the leads and their chosen ones and so I don't come here often.  

You, GA and the others that keep this forum to be in order....thanks for all the things you do.  Long live for this forum.  Cheers !!!

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Mimitalks wow to having found that. Yes you are right, Daisy was adopted on hometown date according to sluethers. I also agree there are many coincidences in social media that have been found pointing to Peter that just fuel the hope the beautiful love story we saw ends happily!!! If not, I'll still check in on Peter from time to time to see what he is up to and hope Rachel will be happy with Jerome.....................

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

So I get it, my hope is that when/if sleuthing is proven right that those who don't see the B&R connection can grow to see it and appreciate it like I did with Des and Chris. At the time I was upset Brooks wasn't coming back, six months later I rewatched the proposal and it is still IMO the best one ever on this show.

All JMO.

Agree with you that Des and Chris proposal was THE BEST. Partly because of the foilers but the heartfelt emotion - off the charts. It's no surprise they are doing well and spread joy and happiness. And if I get there with Bryan, I'll be the first to come here and post! LOL
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:32 pm

mimitalks wrote:first time posting in a long time. Put this in Peter's fan thread, because it seemed a good place. On the very slim (most people would say non-existent) off-chance that Peter is the one she picked (I know about all the safe house pics), I want to throw this out there. He named his dog, Daisy. People have surmised he adopted her on a date with Rachel., right? Or am i wrong about that? She has recently revealed her loved one's code name is Jerome, stating that if she gave hers it would give it away. i googled Jerome and Daisy. Guess what I found? There is a couple in Wisconsin that were considered inseparable married 61 years - Jerome and Diane Pawlak that died on the same day. Their-long time former property was called Pawlak's Daisy Acres. I was one of the hold-outs for one of the bach couples who foiled the spoilers, sleuthing online, etc. Thought this was interesting, and isn't it interesting how she is revealing little things bit by bit online in her current interviews? The blogged obituary for this is online here: http://archive.jsonline.com/news/obituaries/even-in-death-jerome-and-diane-pawlak-were-inseparable-b9967641z1-218194542.html/ Another interesting thing. They started a bike group. Peter posted a pic of him and a bike, right? Reaching? Delusional? It's a free country. http://archive.jsonline.com/blogs/news/218358731.html

Wow!!! A love story that's been tested till the end of times.  This is what I envision for Peter and Rachel.  

Okay, I just have to say something.  Take it or leave it.  What I can't understand is that some people are kind of insistent to go with what they found out and that you should go along with what they think..... whether  you agree or not.  A good debate is presenting both arguments and let  each individual feel free to think for themselves, rather than  forcing (kind of) them to go along.  It should not be this way...we are all entitled to our opinions.  Let there be an exchanges of ideas.  Otherwise, what's the use of a forum if we're all in unison.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:40 pm

^^^^  yes.. this in part has a LOT to do with the Peter love (going with what they found out).   RS spoiled that HE was the one engaged
to Rachel, and many peeps fell in love with him because of that.

IMO, there is ZERO connection between the two of them.  It only made sense for RS to 
'correct' the spoiler because it was obvious it was wrong.  VERY obvious imo.   Many people still
refuse to acknowledge the obvious love connection going on between Rachel and Bryan, and that is 
sad, because it's been beautiful.   Jmo of course.  Smiley

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Mimitalks wow to having found that. Yes you are right, Daisy was adopted on hometown date according to sluethers. I also agree there are many coincidences in social media that have been found pointing to Peter that just fuel the hope the beautiful love story we saw ends happily!!! If not, I'll  still check in on Peter from time to time to see what he is up to and hope Rachel will be happy with Jerome.....................

For me, the thing with SM coincidences is that it can be read by different people in different ways. Like the pic Rachel posted with the LA Dodgers cap and her nephew. Some people saw it as a clue for Bryan. Some people saw it as a clue for Peter. IMO It's circumstantial evidence at best. Not to say it can't be true - Daisy being Coco and being adopted during Peter's HTD is a good example that it can prove to be right sometimes but personally, I put a lot more emphasis on clues which can't be refuted - like the fact that Peter wasn't ever MIA from WI long enough for there to be SHVs, Bryan and Rachel were in the same Safe House based on picture proof, etc.

If it can be explained as to why Peter wasn't ever gone for SHVs, I will definitely place more importance on all those SM clues which point to him.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:41 pm

The love story is interesting, but I will say the picture of Peter with the bike is a bit of a reach. Peter is a personal trainer, someone who is into fitness, I don't think it means anything that he's seen with a bike as I imagine he's probably someone who bikes a lot.

Okay, I just have to say something.  Take it or leave it.  What I can't understand is that some people are kind of insistent to go with what they found out and that you should go along with what they think..... whether  you agree or not.  A good debate is presenting both arguments and let  each individual feel free to think for themselves, rather than  forcing (kind of) them to go along.  It should not be this way...we are all entitled to our opinions.  Let there be an exchanges of ideas.  Otherwise, what's the use of a forum if we're all in unison.

In my opinion, I don't think it's so much debates are not being allowed and people are being told they must accept certain evidence but more so that evidence isn't really being provided on the other side for there to be a healthy debate. It's fine for someone to say I think, that while the evidence may point to Bryan they are still rooting for it to be Peter because that's who they want Rachel with. But it's another to say it is absolutely Peter when no solid evidence is provided supporting that and a number of things cannot be explained, etc.

Things like "well the producers can play tricks" as others have noted is not really true. Other than the producers forcing Shawn to be photographed with some women in Dallas after Kaitlyn blew the season wide open, there's never been any evidence of them going to elaborate methods and ruse to foil the season. Again, Occam's Razor says that most times, the simplest answer is the right one. At the moment we have physical proof of Bryan and Rachel both wearing the watch they got on their date, with Rachel, most compelling is her wearing it in the first image she posted after getting back from filming.

We have pictures matching to ones they both posted for the July 4th weekend, hell we had Bryan grilling and Rachel eating chicken in one of those posts. We have multiple absences from both Rachel and Bryan, we have Rachel confirmed leaving LA after the July 4 weekend, we have a picture with her shown wearing a hat exactly similar to the one she bought during Bryan's HTD. With Peter, we have unconfirmed sightings that have never been verified and numerous social media likes/comments at similar times even if both were clearly confirmed to be in different locations. If there is something else regarding Peter and Rachel, let me know. All JMO.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:45 pm

I do believe that Bryan is the f1 and have for a while, however, I don't buy that Peter wasn't falling for Rachel. Rachel can choose whichever guy she wants but that doesn't mean that Peter (& Eric) wasn't hurt. It's easy to write-off people's feelings because they should have known or they aren't as good at showing their feelings as the final 1 but we don't really know how they felt deep down. We see a highly edited show where body language isn't always the best indicator of feelings and if we saw a whole date our impression might be much different. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:49 pm

albean99 wrote:I do believe that Bryan is the f1 and have for a while, however, I don't buy that Peter wasn't falling for Rachel. Rachel can choose whichever guy she wants but that doesn't mean that Peter (& Eric) wasn't hurt. It's easy to write-off people's feelings because they should have known or they aren't as good at showing their feelings as the final 1 but we don't really know how they felt deep down. We see a highly edited show where body language isn't always the best indicator of feelings and if we saw a whole date our impression might be much different. JMO
I totally get what you mean but I don't think Peter is stupid and didn't know what to do if he really did want her. Telling her at htd that he enjoys spending time with her or what have you, when I'm sure producers were telling him that others are way far ahead and he needs to say ily, is just unreasonable if he really wanted to end up with her imo. So no, I don't think he's into her enough or even hardly at all, maybe as a casual gf or hook up buddy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo