SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:32 pm

What I meant is that body language or lack thereof can be edited. In Brad's 2nd season, it seemed that he and Emily always sat at least a foot apart. Sometimes they do it by not giving them anywhere to sit down or telling them where to sit like in Meredith's season where they were trying to hide the chemistry between her and Ian. I do think Peter was attracted to Rachel and she seemed to know that but it's just not as overt as some of the others, mostly Bryan. It's got to be tough watching her be so gaga over him even if you have moved on by now. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 53 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Sceptic Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:36 pm

@coolangel
I know I'm grasping at straws but I'm not ready to give up on Rachel and Peter yet.
I'll wait and see what happens come next episode.

@Ilovepeter
Since they keep saying it's a season of first I hope that this is the first season that TPTB decided to make it a little harder to sleuth than before, maybe, maybe not. I know, grasping again...sigh.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:51 pm

@sceptic I'm with you on holding out hope for Peter but I'm being realistic to keep from being too disappointed.

One thing I really like about Rachel is that she understands there are different ways to show love besides full on PDA IMO. In her blog she says she can feel Peter's love even if he can't say it. She wrote that he shows his love through gifts and attention. Is it enough for her? I don't think so but she is one bachelorette that I don't underestimate.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:57 pm

I've mentioned before that I was a Pachel fan until after Rachel's first date with him. I saw some things i.e. Rachel having to initiate their kiss (the first of many IMO) and by ep3 started looking for another F1.

I see that some on here and SM think there's a foiler but what I'd like to know is what Peter has said or done to show how much he loves Rachel? I keep reading how tenderly or gentlemanly he cares for her but I'm not seeing deep feelings. Has any other F1 acted as conflicted about being in love with the lead/proposing as IMO he appears to be?? I'm a noob and I've only watched for 5 years so I'd honestly like to know.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:06 pm

albean99 wrote:What I meant is that body language or lack thereof can be edited. In Brad's 2nd season, it seemed that he and Emily always sat at least a foot apart. Sometimes they do it by not giving them anywhere to sit down or telling them where to sit like in Meredith's season where they were trying to hide the chemistry between her and Ian. I do think Peter was attracted to Rachel and she seemed to know that but it's just not as overt as some of the others, mostly Bryan. It's got to be tough watching her be so gaga over him even if you have moved on by now. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 53 4256136633

Okay, but we can see that they're not manipulating the body language in this situation because we see even when Peter is kissing her or if they're sitting next to each other on a sofa (that seems like it is meant to encourage closer and more intimate body language).

With Brad/Emily, I do think they were really awkward around each other and never established trust or friendship. And I don't think emily was really that into Brad. Probably why Brad broke up with her via email a few weeks later, if you go by her book, and they lasted a hot second. You can still tell she was going to win by how into her he was - by how he lost his words when he was around her and how nervous he got. There are always clues, whether it's body language or how someone looks at the other person or their voice or nervousness. I personally haven't seen any of those clues present with Peter, after the meet and greet. IMO. .

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Yeah, Emily was never really into Brad, IMO. She wanted to be the bachelorette and got stuck "winning".
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:39 pm

I get what some of you are seeing even if I don't see it exactly the same way but don't really understand the criticism when he was the one who was dumped and not vice versa. It doesn't really matter in the long run I guess.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 53 3806527698

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:42 pm

@Ilovepeter
I totally agree with you.
Just saw the sneak peek on disneyabcpress.com.
Can't wait till august 7th.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:07 pm

kerriway wrote:I've mentioned before that I was a Pachel fan until after Rachel's first date with him. I saw some things i.e. Rachel having to initiate their kiss (the first of many IMO) and by ep3 started looking for another F1.

I see that some on here and SM think there's a foiler but what I'd like to know is what Peter has said or done to show how much he loves Rachel? I keep reading how tenderly or gentlemanly he cares for her but I'm not seeing deep feelings. Has any other F1 acted as conflicted about being in love with the lead/proposing as IMO he appears to be?? I'm a noob and I've only watched for 5 years so I'd honestly like to know.

To answer your question, Ian was hesitant, especially about proposing but he certainly showed Meredith that he cared about her, he wasn't stand-offish.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Honestly, I have NEVER seen a contestant so disinterested in the lead, and making it ALL the way to the end, like Peter has.
To me it's mind-boggling actually.  It's so obvious that he was taken to the end as a potential next lead, nothing more.  JMO.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:47 pm

ITA @Nibbles22. I must be blind because I've seen nothing from Peter that makes me think he is interested in Rach. Not on the show or pre-season BTS pics. Nada.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Honestly, I have NEVER seen a contestant so disinterested in the lead, and making it ALL the way to the end, like Peter has.
To me it's mind-boggling actually.  It's so obvious that he was taken to the end as a potential next lead, nothing more.  JMO.

ITA. There are no words. It's almost embarrassing. IMO That is one reason I feel she has had to beat the dead pony deadhorse regarding Bryan. Like WTF with the Peter rose colored glasses. No one even sees Rachel in this equation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo