SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Honestly, I have NEVER seen a contestant so disinterested in the lead, and making it ALL the way to the end, like Peter has.
To me it's mind-boggling actually.  It's so obvious that he was taken to the end as a potential next lead, nothing more.  JMO.

ITA. There are no words. It's almost embarrassing. IMO  That is one reason I feel she has had to beat the dead pony deadhorse regarding Bryan. Like WTF with the Peter rose colored glasses. No one even sees Rachel in this equation.
I don't know why he's not into her because she's fcking awesome imho!! Oh well, it just takes one and seems she got a really good one in her f1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by mimitalks Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:18 pm

I, for one, think things are going to start happening within the TV episodes soon - and who knows where it can go. Rachel herself has said you won't be able to tell who she picks. That was early on. I love to go look at first promos - at what she says in interviews, at the fact that Peter was interviewed on a date, at photos others have posted, what he said then, what she has said later in written or filmed interviews or blogs, what she is saying currently in her new round of interviews (I believe these are being carefully orchestrated, as well as the season's edits). I look at whether you actually see her saying something within an episode or preview or promotion, when they shift to a voiceover, whether it could be a pickup or voice over filmed later (or done in a closet - like Sean Lowe said he did). Why do voice inflections change in the middle of a sentence on voiceovers - what was edited in - or out? It is not over, until it's over. They want us to be confused, divided, invested, and you know how good they are at this.  It keeps conversations alive on social media, and a show and people in the public eye. For those who are still open to another outcome, you aren't alone. That being said, the "pick" (if we are following the Bachelor/Bachelorette formula) has already happened - but what hasn't happened yet is the firestorm after the finale. Unlike a movie, mystery book or TV show these are real people who will navigate a very public relationship - regardless of who she picks. I for one hate that Peter is receiving death threats, etc. and that his mother is being denigrated online. Same for any other "contestant" or the lead, I've noted horrible things being said about them or their family members. There is a definite price to pay for this kind of fame, and innocent people are being hurt in the process. My opinion here - as an interested viewer.

Last edited by mimitalks on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra word)

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:28 pm

IMO Peter has stagnated since his first date and still in the same place. If anything, I'd think he has regressed from the beginning. It's why to me, it's ludicrous if Peter tries to pull an "ILY" or proposal. IMO the only reason I could see him doing that is to try get the Bach gig so as to garner some sympathy. Thing is, to me that would be a trope considering his own SM comment recently about it being unrealistic to be saying ILY in that timeframe for this show, Dean talking about how Peter is traditional, and his own family on HTD talking about not ready for marriage. It's why I'd have a ton more respect if Peter walked away like Brooks did Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 54 4256136633

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:32 pm

IMO Nothing wrong with playing along when you already know the lead is picking someone else. Someone's gotta be the heartbroken one. The problem with these two is there is zero chemistry there. It blows my mind people believe he will be the last one standing.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:38 pm

I read some of these posts and I wonder if we are watching the same show.JMO.Everybody surely sees what's happening in these episodes differently. I definitely see a love story between a Rachel and Peter and from Rachel's  comments she knows how much he cares about her too. Maybe it's just a preference in how people show love and affection. Peter is more cautious but he is thoughtful and seems to be taking this process seriously. I don't think his being there was just to be the lead.

I can't wait to see how the end of this season unfolds. I have a feeling there will be more unexpected twists and turns. And even though many are seeing Bryan as F1 I still think it could be Peter.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:45 pm

I've never commented here on Rachel's season but I've been behind on the show.. I watched a bit today and I thought the exact same thing before even reading your guys thoughts.. I've never seen so much disinterest like Peter has shown Rachel.. I often wonder what is truly good about him (minus the looks)? Rachel deserves waaaay better IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Regardless of the outcome - in my opinion - "Welcome home" while throwing your arms fervently around someone and that look and forehead kiss before closing the door of the van at HTD does not show disinterest. I see a man continuing to "fall" for a woman. I see deep interest - "unexpected" on his part maybe (he uses the word a lot, doesn't he?). I'm with you, Rolly.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Honestly, I have NEVER seen a contestant so disinterested in the lead, and making it ALL the way to the end, like Peter has.
To me it's mind-boggling actually.  It's so obvious that he was taken to the end as a potential next lead, nothing more.  JMO.

ITA. There are no words. It's almost embarrassing. IMO  That is one reason I feel she has had to beat the dead pony deadhorse regarding Bryan. Like WTF with the Peter rose colored glasses. No one even sees Rachel in this equation.
I don't know why he's not into her because she's fcking awesome imho!! Oh well, it just takes one and seems she got a really good one in her f1.

This is OT but I think you have a very interesting point: it just takes one person. Maybe hindsight is 20/20, but can you imagine Jojo without Jordon? All other guys are jokes, imo. I can't imagine Nick with any other but Vanessa, Kaitlin's engagement would not last this long if it's not Shawn. I shudder to think what would have happened if Bryan were not there. Would Rachel still be this happy post show if she's with Peter or Eric?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:31 pm

mimitalks wrote:Regardless of the outcome - in my opinion - "Welcome home" while throwing your arms fervently around someone and that look and forehead kiss before closing the door of the van at HTD does not show disinterest. I see a man continuing to "fall" for a woman. I see deep interest - "unexpected" on his part maybe (he uses the word a lot, doesn't he?). I'm with you, Rolly.
Yes, because every woman wants to be kissed on the forehead!  giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:33 pm

At this point in the show I would expect Peter to know what it is he is feeling for Rachel. and I think that :a) Peter really doesn't really know his feelings OR
b) Peter knows exactly where he stands but isn't saying because he is not ready to go home yet.
I don't think he has romantic feelings for Rachel at all and might be looking at this as a business meeting. imo --and there is nothing wrong with have no romantic feelings for some ---
For me the fact that Peter said he didn't think about having sex with Rachel AFTER the 1:1 date got me thinking that he didn't see her as a romantic interest at all no idea JMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:42 pm

coolangel wrote:
@Sceptic
--snipped--

In an instagram photo Rachel posted on the 4th of july, she was laying on the grass.
Maybe stupid but I've been trying to find the grass where that specific photo was made on the property but I can't seem to find it.

I'm bracing myself for disappointment but I still have a flicker of hope.

I have no idea if this is the right place to post, if not, I'm sorry.

I have looked at that property in various listings but can't find a recent 2017 pic anywhere. Now that California is no more in drought, maybe the owners added grass outside. IDK. Bryan's grilling pic does have grass in the background. Don't know if it's enough for Rachel to lay on but grass can be explained in a lot of other ways as well IMO. CMIW The handlers usually stay around somewhere nearby so they can grab stuff for the couple. Maybe the place they stayed at had grass. When everything from the room, couch, lamps, pool, patio, grilling area matches the SH in both Bryan and Rachel's pics, I am personally not bothered by the lack of excessive grass (?) in the listing photos.

All JMO

I don't know about anyone else, but when we have a drought in CA, it doesn't quickly reverse itself.  In the City of LA we have had water rationing and could water our lawns on certain days only.  Even if/when water restrictions are lessened, that grass doesn't quickly grow back.  We have had an exceptionally hot summer in many parts of the City.  My neighborhood has virtually no "nice" lawns this summer.

OT, I have friends visiting from out of town. We just drove by the "Bachelor Mansion" on our way back from the beach today. No one was there from the show LOL. But the hills all around are brown and barren. We are having sporatic wild fires.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:45 pm

There is a new video of Peter and Rachel buying baby clothes and I think we will see Peter being more expressive about how he feels about  Rachel. I love watching Peter with kids. Seems like he would make a great dad. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo