SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Aria wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:

The question from @quietpal was around what sleuthing has been done to in any way hint that Peter might be F1. To my knowledge, the only thing that is somewhat of a loose end in the Bryan sleuthing is #grassgate, wherein people cannot find pictures of the SHV house that show grass similar to that which is in Rachel's July 4th post. The conversation there seems to be tha (with Peter having also posted a picture where the grass looks the same) it's possible that R & P  were together and not R & B.

Not saying this is my POV, or that I even place that into consideration personally, but that's what I was referring to.

The "proof" for Peter to be F1 is so minimal, that I was noting how hard I would laugh if the grass were indeed the proof after all of the findings in the contrary.

I wasn't sure if it was ever posted here or not, but I have looked at the property listing and the grass section where Rachel was lying is part of the property. As per forum rules, I have not included the source or address.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 61 Img_1611

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 61 Img_1612

Ah thanks for bringing that over! I actually hadn't seen these. Closes that book.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:26 pm

People see things differently, because of our prior experiences and such. thats why in my posts I'm not so much trying to convince anyone otherwise, more like pointing out what I see and asking for clarification. I personally come from a culture (raised in an african household) where physical touch is not considered to be the main indicator of love or interest in loved ones. So where some of you may look at the situation with peter and concentrate of the physical, I pay attention to what rachel is saying and a statement like "He knows and Understands me better than anyone in this journey" (or something like that) is quite bold. For me, you're not gonna pay attention to details about a person if you're disinterested, certainly not to the point where that person feels like you know them better than anyone at the moment. The examples of love around me aren't not overtly physical, I think I've seen my parents kiss once in my whole life and they are the greatest example of love in my life, literal best friends who know each other in and out. So for me, I may not see what y'all see cause I define interest differently and you may not see what I see cause you define interest differently.

At this point though, I'm always excited to come see what peter is upto on this thread but I'm like "oi, never mind, we're still analyzing his hand placement, try again later."
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:29 pm

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 61 Enhance
my own sc from RL's IG site
compared to this area of SH:
latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 61 Img_1611
IMO it appears even those grass discolorations some were remarking on match up and the shadow on the far right matches up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:35 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:@HEA

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxGBZOAkLw/

I adored this recent one about Dean onIG:

118,708 likes
peterkrauswiWe shared clothes, we shared a bed, we even shared a girlfriend for a period of time, which I'm still not really sure how I'm supposed to feel about... But above all that, we shared one of the best friendships of this life time. You're like the younger brother I never wanted, but am SO glad that I now have I love you like my own. Incredibly sad to see you go this week, but truly happy to continue this brotherhood now on the other side. #batmantomyrobin #patricktomyspongebob #tbt @mfirestone12

this is a cute love friendship declaration indeed
it was posted after dean made the same love friendship declaration during his recent interviews right?

But I fail to see it as deep or meaningful. nice and cute, sure but saying that he met the brother he never thought he wanted? I fail to see the depth in that. sorry

I am saying that because I spent a huge amount of time to go back to his first IG post and I never find anything particular or extraordinary, except a huge amount of self promotions. No quotes, no special thoughtful moments, nothing but fitness and modeling and jtoor partnership with here and there some family and friends moments, rare but there.

I may have missed some meaningful posts though?? question

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:35 pm

FashionLover wrote:People see things differently, because of our prior experiences and such.  thats why in my posts I'm not so much trying to convince anyone otherwise, more like pointing out what I see and asking for clarification. I personally come from a culture (raised in an african household) where physical touch is not considered to be the main indicator of love or interest in loved ones. So where some of you may look at the situation with peter and concentrate of the physical, I pay attention to what rachel is saying and a statement like "He knows and Understands me better than anyone in this journey" (or something like that)  is quite bold. For me, you're not gonna pay attention to details about a person if you're disinterested, certainly not to the point where that person feels like you know them better than anyone at the moment. The examples of love around me aren't not overtly physical, I think I've seen my parents kiss once in my whole life and they are the greatest example of love in my life, literal best friends who know each other in and out. So for me, I may not see what y'all see cause I define interest differently and you may not see what I see cause you define interest differently.

At this point though, I'm always excited to come see what peter is upto on this thread but I'm like "oi, never mind,  we're still analyzing his hand placement, try again later."

IMO If Rachel thought he was the one, she would have picked him in the end - plain and simple. And like I said earlier, IMO it is not about what I consider love or interest. It is what Rachel thinks and wants and in her own words, physical touch is one of her love languages. So no surprise there that after a while, Rachel gave up on him IMO even though I do think they started off strong (or atleast did on Rachel's part).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:41 pm

BlueJeanBaby wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:laugh out loud @quietpal I honestly want(ed? - unclear) him to win, but I have absolutely no response to your post other than #grassgate. I also MUST be a conspiracy theorist because I still believe it's in the realm of possibility that all of this is a giant ruse (if only because I'd find it hilarious that anyone put THAT much effort into a foiler). All JMO but I would laugh for actual days.

I have no idea what grassgate has to do with anything. If you can explain that I'd appreciate it. Rachel was lying on grass, what does that have to do with Peter being the F1?

The question from @quietpal was around what sleuthing has been done to in any way hint that Peter might be F1. To my knowledge, the only thing that is somewhat of a loose end in the Bryan sleuthing is #grassgate, wherein people cannot find pictures of the SHV house that show grass similar to that which is in Rachel's July 4th post. The conversation there seems to be tha (with Peter having also posted a picture where the grass looks the same) it's possible that R & P  were together and not R & B.

Not saying this is my POV, or that I even place that into consideration personally, but that's what I was referring to.

The "proof" for Peter to be F1 is so minimal, that I was noting how hard I would laugh if the grass were indeed the proof after all of the findings in the contrary.

I still don't see how that is a logical clue that would warrant further sleuthing.

The grass didn't mean much to me because we have an IG of Rachel in the onesie, in the same bathing suit, on a bed, which has been matched to the safe house that Bryan has been matched to be, in the same house. Peter and Rachel both posting pics of grass IMO is not anything that I would take into consideration simply because there is nothing else that ties the two of them together. Other proven s/caps IG's that have been matched up that proves Peter is not the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:46 pm

coolangel wrote:
FashionLover wrote:People see things differently, because of our prior experiences and such.  thats why in my posts I'm not so much trying to convince anyone otherwise, more like pointing out what I see and asking for clarification. I personally come from a culture (raised in an african household) where physical touch is not considered to be the main indicator of love or interest in loved ones. So where some of you may look at the situation with peter and concentrate of the physical, I pay attention to what rachel is saying and a statement like "He knows and Understands me better than anyone in this journey" (or something like that)  is quite bold. For me, you're not gonna pay attention to details about a person if you're disinterested, certainly not to the point where that person feels like you know them better than anyone at the moment. The examples of love around me aren't not overtly physical, I think I've seen my parents kiss once in my whole life and they are the greatest example of love in my life, literal best friends who know each other in and out. So for me, I may not see what y'all see cause I define interest differently and you may not see what I see cause you define interest differently.

At this point though, I'm always excited to come see what peter is upto on this thread but I'm like "oi, never mind,  we're still analyzing his hand placement, try again later."

IMO If Rachel thought he was the one, she would have picked him in the end - plain and simple. And like I said earlier, IMO it is not about what I consider love or interest. It is what Rachel thinks and wants and in her own words, physical touch is one of her love languages. So no surprise there that after a while, Rachel gave up on him IMO even though I do think they started off strong (or atleast did on Rachel's part).

All JMO

This will probably come out as snark but swear, I'm not trynna be snarky. My post Isn't about peter being the one (he clearly wasn't), It isn't even about rachel's love language (which was obviously touch). It's about why I personally don't see peter as disinterested, those things can be mutually exclusive, which in this case they are. I was basically saying we should agree to disagree about peter's level of interest in rachel cause we're never gonna come to a consensus, seeing as we see things differently.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I still don't see how that is a logical clue that would warrant further sleuthing.

The grass didn't mean much to me because we have an IG of Rachel in the onesie, in the same bathing suit, on a bed, which has been matched to the safe house that Bryan has been matched to be, in the same house. Peter and Rachel both posting pics of grass IMO is not anything that I would take into consideration simply because there is nothing else that ties the two of them together.  Other proven s/caps IG's that have been matched up that proves Peter is not the F1.

ITA! :yes: Looks like the grass was found in that SH but even without that, I didn't care much for #grassgate. I mean it's grass, not some exotic plant found only in Madison, Wisconsin. laugh out loud laugh out loud Even if there was no grass in the SH, they could have easily gone outside for a couple of minutes to click pics or maybe there was grass wherever the handlers were staying nearby IMO. There can be tons of explanations for the grass IMO but none for Rachel/Bryan being in the same SH unless you believe in the theory that it is all some elaborate foiler orchestrated by TPTB - Don't know why they would even do that since the only thing it has done is turn off Pachel fans from the show which might impact ratings for the finale. Makes zero sense IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:51 pm

Something new to ask:
Didn't he say he has fitness camp in LA today and SF tomorrow? But it looks like he's still at home according to his IG story. So is the camp happening or not?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:54 pm

One thing I learned a long time ago on this show, if what they say is different from their actions, then you can't exactly trust it. I remember they have a show to present. I'm not saying its all an act but they can't say all what they really feel or the show is over too soon. I remember on Meredith season when she would say things about Ian but her actions was different.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:54 pm

sdmom wrote:Something new to ask:
Didn't he say he has fitness camp in LA today and SF tomorrow? But it looks like he's still at home according to his IG story. So is the camp happening or not?

Something tells me he wasn't allowed to do it. Is he allowed to be in LA during MTA filming? All JMO.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:55 pm

BlueJeanBaby wrote:
sdmom wrote:Something new to ask:

Something tells me he wasn't allowed to do it. Is he allowed to be in LA during MTA filming? All JMO.

Why not? He was in LA last weekend when Rachel was there too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo