SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:35 am

I couldn't care less about what Peter was saying about a watch and whatnot. It's his insinuation on a location, people from Miami, how Bryan is not good enough for Rach, and Peter's SM likes of VERY negative comments about Bryan that go beyond just "petty Peter" IMO, especially considering Peter talking about showing kindness and compassion on his SM but still liking negative comments about Bryan. It just reeks of hypocrisy IMO on Peter's part and his better-than-thou attitude on the show and off. His actions don't match his words and that to me is the definition of fake/hypocrisy.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I couldn't care less about what Peter was saying about a watch and whatnot. It's his insinuation on a location, people from Miami, how Bryan is not good enough for Rach, and Peter's SM likes of VERY negative comments about Bryan that go beyond just "petty Peter" IMO, especially considering Peter talking about showing kindness and compassion on his SM but still liking negative comments about Bryan. It just reeks of hypocrisy IMO on Peter's part and his better-than-thou attitude on the show and off. His actions don't match his words and that to me is the definition of fake/hypocrisy.

JMO

I can't like this comment enough! Peter's true nature is being shown. Sad that his reaction to everything not going his way is to be petty. JMO, it was easy for him to like Dean, Dean looks up to him and treats him like he is the best thing ever. Dean is loveable to Peter because Dean feeds Peter's ego and his vision of himself. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:41 am

Peter's fakeness and hypocrisy reminds me of another contestant: Josh Murray no no JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:32 am

You guys time will tell, just wait.
We'll at least see who's the bad guy if there's one or two or three
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:18 am

Imo Peter has shown to be petty and bitter, and he, Dean or anyone else has not said why Peter had such an attitude about Bryan. 37 years old single guy from Miami doesn't cut it for me, it has to be something real and bad. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:25 am

If peter apparently not living like mother teresa and being "bitter betty" is what is inspiring some of the hate towards him then I guess I still don't understand why y'all are mad. Last week he was criticized for not caring enough about rachel but here he is being jealous for that precise reason, cause he cares about rachel (Although I'm sure for some that's unfathomable and the only reason he's jealous is cause he's self centered. sure.) and he's getting heat for it.
I personally know I'm not a rachel who will eloquently state my dislike of a person, esp. not when I'm emotional about a situation. If I'm being truthful, I'm glad peter's claws came out cause it showed he cared enough to feel some type of way about his potential girl being with someone else. I'm not beyond calling out peter for being petty, I acknowledge he was being petty. But I can also see some of the reasons why the pettiness came out. Whether is was rachel's idea, or the producer's Idea, it's clear as day that rachel picking up Bryan in their watches was meant to bring a rise out of peter and eric. and it worked.

PSA: If your stance is that peter caring about rachel is something that would happen in a parallel universe where dean is mature enough to have a thought not influenced by peter then I guess my explanation makes no sense.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 am

IMO, being petty and negative about Bryan and generalizing, stereotyping and being negative about basically everyone that lives in Miami is totally separate from any feelings he may have had for or if he had any for Rachel.  Nor IMO does that excuse his on going negativity and shade on SM towards Bryan while the show's been airing.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:03 am

I think his claws came out because Peter can't stand any criticism HE is receiving, not because he feels protective of
Rachel, or that he had deep feelings for Rachel.  Peter is protecting Peter, and his very hopeful prospects as the next
Bachelor.

Honestly, I hate seeing Peter idolized, it sickens me actually.  I think he is showing his true colors, and we'll see more
of that, ala Luke Pell, in the future.   ALL jmo.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:15 am

Huh? Who was Peter recievig criticism from 2 months ago that his claws came out? 

IMO Rachel wanted to get a rise out of Peter & Eric and it backfired. She said she didn't want to play games? But wearing the matching watch to pick up TOG was play #102 in the hand book. I'm glad Peter said something while they were all sitting there. You reap what you sow. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:29 am

FashionLover wrote:If peter apparently not living like mother teresa and being "bitter betty" is what is inspiring some of the hate towards him then I guess I still don't understand why y'all are mad. Last week he was criticized for not caring enough about rachel but here he is being jealous for that precise reason, cause he cares about rachel (Although I'm sure for some that's unfathomable and the only reason he's jealous is cause he's self centered. sure.) and he's getting heat for it.
I personally know I'm not a rachel who will eloquently state my dislike of a person, esp. not when I'm emotional about a situation. If I'm being truthful, I'm glad peter's claws came out cause it showed he cared enough to feel some type of way about his potential girl being with someone else. I'm not beyond calling out peter for being petty, I acknowledge he was being petty. But I can also see some of the reasons why the pettiness came out. Whether is was rachel's idea, or the producer's Idea, it's clear as day that rachel picking up Bryan in their watches was meant to bring a rise out of peter and eric. and it worked.

PSA: If your stance is that peter caring about rachel is something that would happen in a parallel universe where dean is mature enough to have a thought not influenced by peter then I guess my explanation makes no sense.

This is probably your opinion, however how do we know Peter was jealous because he cares about Rachel? He could have been jealous because he can't stand Bryan and seeing him walking in wearing a watch the was purchased for him, and was the focus of the conversation. If it is speculated that it was producer driven that they wear their watches together, then I can also speculate someone put a bug in Peter's ear. "Bryan is wearing the watch that Rachel bought for him ,how do you feel about that?" "Don't you think it's rude that he wearing the watch"? It is known from the past seasons, from contestants themselves, they ask these types of questions to get under their skin. The way Peter blurted out the question, IMO is another example of how he can't act.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:30 am

So Peter had an issue with Rachel wearing her matching watch, he doesn't talk to HER about it, he trash talks Bryan, and throws some trashy comments about people from Miami too. That really shows Rachel.

Peter is making himself look petty, Rachel isn't reaping anything, this is all Peter. Funny how Eric was mature enough to avoid Peter's trash talk trap, but Peter is showing his own true colours. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:32 am

I don't think Rachel was playing games by wearing the watch. The only reason she wore the watch was because she going on a date with Bryan, she wore it on the HTD as well. It might not have occurred to her that since she was picking up Bryan for the date, the guys might see the watch. It was a huge mistake on her part. Peter noticed the watch, it was not like she was flashing it at them.

If she was wearing the watch on her dates with the other men that would have been unfair but she did not do that.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo