SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:33 am

The edit is beginning to show the decline and actually has been for a couple of episodes now. Initially she thought the focus was on Dean with Peter merely in the picture but now it's clear it's Peter all along.
IMO it's going to slide down more, how much more is what's going to get interesting. :detective

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:40 am

FashionLover wrote:If peter apparently not living like mother teresa and being "bitter betty" is what is inspiring some of the hate towards him then I guess I still don't understand why y'all are mad. Last week he was criticized for not caring enough about rachel but here he is being jealous for that precise reason, cause he cares about rachel (Although I'm sure for some that's unfathomable and the only reason he's jealous is cause he's self centered. sure.) and he's getting heat for it.
I personally know I'm not a rachel who will eloquently state my dislike of a person, esp. not when I'm emotional about a situation. If I'm being truthful, I'm glad peter's claws came out cause it showed he cared enough to feel some type of way about his potential girl being with someone else. I'm not beyond calling out peter for being petty, I acknowledge he was being petty. But I can also see some of the reasons why the pettiness came out. Whether is was rachel's idea, or the producer's Idea, it's clear as day that rachel picking up Bryan in their watches was meant to bring a rise out of peter and eric. and it worked.

PSA: If your stance is that peter caring about rachel is something that would happen in a parallel universe where dean is mature enough to have a thought not influenced by peter then I guess my explanation makes no sense.

People see what they see for whatever reasons. IMO
Hate is a strong word. I don't care for that particular word and can't see that being the extent of my interest. Personally.
As far as the bolded.
Some members on this forum have actually been vilified elsewhere publicly by name for some of our views and have chosen to remain quiet about it. We know about it. It goes on and on. It goes on to the extent that it bleeds over to cast and from the cast to us. It's nuts. It's uber nuts. It's beyond uber nuts.  
Some of this stuff has little or nothing to do with anything that makes rational sense because IMO it's not rational!
So that is my opinion on those statements above.
IMO Peter has been detached with much of this entire process. If he is showing angst/pettiness etc with this watch issue at this time, to me, it's only because he sees it as game over.
In the game of Pinball, he is out of balls. TILT.  He seems like the kind of guy that likes to be in control of his game. This time he is not in control. Game over. Not in his control. He lost. Now deal with it. He can't. It's apparent in the realization on his face and his emotion in the ITM. He is having great difficulty dealing with it. He can't. He is emotionally petty and jealous. Now he will scramble and try to recompensate to recover the game. Too late as we will see. It will culminate with the crying scene on the floor. JMOAA.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:44 am

I really don't wish to defend or excuse Peter's pettiness, but I fail to see how he was negative about everyone from Miami. This is what he said:

"He's got his confident Miami swagger (sounds spliced in for some reason), but in Miami there's a lot of fake boobs, fake asses and fake cheeks, so what that swagger is, I don't know."

IMO he's basically saying that people in Miami have swagger and so does Bryan, but there are a lot of fake things in Miami and Bryan's swagger might be one of them. Even though Eric wouldn't join in on the pettiness, he got the gist, since he replied: "After today we'll see how smooth he is."

Obviously it was uncalled for, but it's not like he has a problem with everyone from Miami simply because they're from Miami. It's a combination of things with Bryan, his swagger, his smooth face, his lines. I guess Peter views all that as fake and stupidly dragged Miami into it because of stereotypes. Not cool, but people lose their cool sometimes when emotions are involved. There was a lot defending of Vanessa's alleged villainous actions last season, because it's such an unnatural environment and people don't act perfectly in it. I never had Peter on a pedestal, so he has nowhere to fall. That's why I can't get riled up over that comment. He's not the first or the last to question how real Bryan is. Stereotyping is stupid though and so if holding grudges. Hopefully he'll get over it soon and doesn't act all whiney and obsessed after the season.

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:00 am

I get what you are saying. And I guess that is ok.
Now let's play this game and see how this sounds and see if it's equally ok.
Warning Snark intended:
He's got his moronic Cheesehead gaze, but in Wisconsin there's a lot of zombie like blank looks, dead eyes with that gap mouth idiot gaze while he holds her hand like a 3 day old cod fish. Something smells in the state of Wisconsin a shower won't help.
Somehow I don't think many in Wisconsin would enjoy that. It's one thing to snark a cast, it's another to paint an entire population. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:12 am

It was a jealous statement for sure by Peter. I can understand though. I *think* this happened right after Peter's MTP date in which he finally tells her how he feels about her (according to the episode description).

I don't understand why Rachel would throw her feelings for Bryan in their faces and expect a proposal from Peter next. I respect Peter and Eric for trying on the rest of the show in light of Rachel's obvious favoring of Bryan.

I also really have no idea why Rachel said we wouldn't be able to tell who she would pick in her post show interviews. She has made it obvious to everyone including the guys on the show. Now I'm not even gonna be pissed if Peter doesn't take a risk by proposing bc he knows it would be a losing bet.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:I get what you are saying. And I guess that is ok.
Warning Snark intended:
He's got his moronic Cheesehead gaze, but in Wisconsin there's a lot of zombie like blank looks, dead eyes with that gap mouth idiot gaze while he holds her hand like a 3 day old cod fish. Something smells in the state of Wisconsin a shower won't help.
Somehow I don't think many in Wisconsin would enjoy that. It's one thing to snark a cast, it's another to paint an entire population. JMO

If that is your comeback then I don't think you really got what I was saying. Did Peter say swagger was bad in general? It's mostly used as a compliment these days. Did he say everyone in Miami has fake body parts? No, he did not. He was wondering if Bryan's swagger and confidence is real or as fake as implants which there are plenty of in Miami, much like LA or any other plastic surgery hub. Like I said, stupid and not cool, but it's not comparable to your snarky comparison at all IMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:21 am

Aria wrote:
FashionLover wrote:
Aria wrote:

Sure it was. But he wouldn't have done it if Bryan didn't meet that criteria and was hated by all the guys. It also doesn't explain why everyone shook his hand and congratulated him, even when Lee had left and wasn't even paying attention.

Kenny was gonna give that speech regardless of who got that rose. The fact everyone was giggling like school girls the whole time he was talking was indication they all knew what was happening. As for the guys shaking Bryan's hand, good! I like good sportsmanship Hugesmile Hugesmile

*sigh* It's just clear that Bryan will never get credit for anything - his lack of petty comments is because of good editing and other guys complimenting him is because of ulterior motives. And a simple smile is proof of the most smug and arrogant vibe ever, while anything negative Peter is completely dismissed because he's just human! This is why there are so many Peter threads. Not because I (and others like me) am  fascinated by the dynamic Peter, but because it is so mind-blowing to me that the rules and standards are so different for him. IMO.

Bryan's comments about Dean's age showed us he isn't above it all...!

It may not seem "fair" but this is how I explain it to my kids.... you can have the same situation (you break a toy, you hurt a friends feelings etc) but you are only punished when your intentions are wrong (at least in my house). Applying this to Peter, many people feel he has Rachel's best interests at heart and therefore is forgiven, whereas even Rachel and Rachel's sister herself have questioned Bryan's intentions... he is judged accordingly. None of us know the truth but we are making our call based upon our own experiences and perceptions... I don't think either guy is perfect or horrible but my gut says only one is genuine at this point... IMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:33 am

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I get what you are saying. And I guess that is ok.
Warning Snark intended:

If that is your comeback then I don't think you really got what I was saying. Did Peter say swagger was bad in general? It's mostly used as a compliment these days. Did he say everyone in Miami has fake body parts? No, he did not. He was wondering if Bryan's swagger and confidence is real or as fake as implants which there are plenty of in Miami, much like LA or any other plastic surgery hub. Like I said, stupid and not cool, but it's not comparable to your snarky comparison at all IMHO.

I don't personally attach positives to the word "swagger". I attach cockiness. So that word would not be a compliment. IMO
Attaching any geographical area to plastic surgery is unnecessary IMO. This is how grievances are initiated. People do not need to be singled out whether it's meant to be or not. Why go there? It's not needed. Why subset anyone?
The degree of snarkiness IMO is inconsequential.
One is in your face, which I will admit I am. I tell it like it is right there and then.
The other is sneaky and back handed, which I will admit I never try to be.
I would rather someone tell me and let me know what I was getting, than be nice to my face and then blast me behind my back or kill me with kindness only to backstab me without me knowing. That's me.
We can agree to disagree. That is ok. Because there are plenty of times we will agree, too.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by hb591 Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:34 am

I do recall in one episode when Dean went on a date with Rachel that Peter made a comment about Dean's maturity, so IMO I didn't see Bryan's comment about Dean as any different. Mark you, I am sure the producers push a lot of these conversations.

hb591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:41 am

i agree that Peter has a huge ego AND want to control. It is quite obvious with the teaser when Rachel said: someone has to bend and Peter said: I don't know where we go from there. (not verbatim)

I made those SC from this watches video and honest it is the first time I saw him ugly. His nasty personality does that to me.

This picture says a thousand words IMO. He was comfortable with Dean to be close enough to do not move and accept his tender cuddle when he could not even hold Rachel her waist or her back or her head while kissing. This guy was never into Rachel.

note: the move is cute. my point is to make a comparison how comfortable he is with Dean and so not with Rachel

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 68 Captur34
Peter IG

I do not care what I will see on the fantasy date and the little kiss on her neck. For me it is clear as day that he decided to play for the win. Being F2 is not an automatic way to be next bachelor. It happens but it was said that F2 are supposed to need more time to recover and therefore F3 or F4 are more suited candidate. So maybe he just wanted to win over the hispanic columbian miami guy who was just happy and confident... Maybe he wanted to prove something... who cares. I will not buy his moves during the fantasy date to trust him that after a couple of extra hours (he said he could not say ILY after 2 dates so it will be HILARIOUS if he say it after 4 including the HTD).

Peter is bad news. that is all

My opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:45 am

Peter just seems to be an easy scapegoat. Viewers aren't feeling Bryan and it isn't because of Peter IMO. Peter just needs to move on Like Shawn did and things will blow over by the time his season rolls around.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:47 am

hb591 wrote:I do recall in one episode when Dean went on a date with Rachel that Peter made a comment about Dean's maturity, so IMO I didn't see Bryan's comment about Dean as any different. Mark you, I am sure the producers push a lot of these conversations.

:Welcome we welcome all opinions. thanks for sharing ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo