SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:50 am

I have a question.

how do we know how many are supporting Peter and how many are supporting Bryan?

Because when I read some of you, it seems that all the outside world is a Peter fan and does not like Bryan at all.

I am just curious how this can be quantified and justified.

I am not a 24/7 twitter addict. I do see Peter fans there (mostly the same posting during the night BTW) but this cannot be the only reference right? Even some bloggers do not speak for the majority too?

thank you

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:50 am

If Peter ends up being the next lead it will be a very Intereting seseon the indeed. Not because the lead is interesting but all the SM drama and the additional drama manufactured.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:51 am

@HEA maybe by the number of SM follows that each contestant has ? Jmo

ETA

I keep reading the tweets and comments on Instagram against Bryan and have come to the conclusion that there is nothing he can say or do that will make some folk accept him and him and Rachel. They are determined to ru. Them into the ground and are heaping doom and gloom on them individually and as a couple.

As an exampl the replied under this tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/888836050235404288

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:57 am

@nd4reality the F1 always get less IG followers as seen later in the season. So I would not base this as a fair comparison.

I've seen some OTT women in a video reacting when Peter went out of the limo. Fair enough. I understand the good looking attraction. But this level of adoration not.

anyway. I am not that convinced that Peter is adored by all the worldwide feminine population. A lot, yes. Everyone, nope.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I get what you are saying. And I guess that is ok.
Now let's play this game and see how this sounds and see if it's equally ok.
Warning Snark intended:

Somehow I don't think many in Wisconsin would enjoy that. It's one thing to snark a cast, it's another to paint an entire population. JMO

If that is your comeback then I don't think you really got what I was saying. Did Peter say swagger was bad in general? It's mostly used as a compliment these days. Did he say everyone in Miami has fake body parts? No, he did not. He was wondering if Bryan's swagger and confidence is real or as fake as implants which there are plenty of in Miami, much like LA or any other plastic surgery hub. Like I said, stupid and not cool, but it's not comparable to your snarky comparison at all IMHO.

I don't personally attach positives to the word "swagger". I attach cockiness. So that word would not be a compliment.  IMO
Attaching any geographical area to plastic surgery is unnecessary IMO.  This is how grievances are initiated. People do not need to be singled out whether it's meant to be or not. Why go there? It's not needed. Why subset anyone?
The degree of snarkiness IMO is inconsequential.
One is in your face, which I will admit I am. I tell it like it is right there and then.  
The other  is sneaky and back handed, which I will admit I never try to be.  
I would rather someone tell me and let me know what I was getting, than be nice to my face and then blast me behind my back or kill me with kindness only to backstab me without me knowing. That's me.
We can agree to disagree. That is ok. Because there are plenty of times we will agree, too.

I agree that we should just agree to disagree. However, you don't have to convince me that what Peter said was unnecessary. I've said time and time again that it was a stupid comment and stereotyping is not cool, so obviously it's not needed. I just don't think his intention was to insult everyone from Miami, and I'm usually not one to be insulted by stereotypes regarding my country/town/whatever unless the shoe fits so to speak, so that's why I'm not that appalled I guess. Should he have said it? Obviously not, but I'm not ready to lump him together with Lee just yet either. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:Peter just seems to be an easy scapegoat. Viewers aren't feeling Bryan and it isn't because of Peter IMO. Peter just needs to move on Like Shawn did and things will blow over by the time his season rolls around.

Well, Peter isn't getting any hate for disliking Bryan except here and a few, rare comments elsewhere. Most people are cheering him on and this only makes them like Peter more since he's echoing their thoughts. I remember when the deleted scene of Peter/Dean talking ish about Bryan was released and everywhere, people were applauding them and using it as evidence that Bryan was terrible. I think Peter and Dean know that dissing Bryan has a positive effect for their fans, which is why they keep doing it (Dean, through interviews; Peter, through social media likes).

I don't think people are using Peter as a scapegoat. I think that the Pachel fanaticism has made it worse, just like the Jason love made the Jesse hatred worse, Josh love made the Nick hatred worse, Jojo love made Lauren hatred worse, etc., but I've said that I think people would have disliked Bryan anyways, because of the overly smooth and charming, arrogant Miami player vibes they get. Case in point, RS has repeatedly said that he has dirt on Peter and Dean and their sketchy history with women and none on Bryan, but people still can't let go of their feeling that Peter/Dean are sincere gentleman and Bryan is a cheater/player.

I really have a hard time seeing Peter has a victim in any way, TBH. He fuels the flames when it comes to Bryan, but tells people to be the light in the world or some cheesy ish like that when people barely criticize him. I hate that he keeps being compared to Shawn, as Shawn would never do fake, hypocritical, and attention-seeking stuff like that. He was all about Kaitlyn, Peter's all about the attention and validation. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:10 pm

I think we're rewriting history a bit with Shawn but I'd rather not rehash that season. The same will happen with Peter in a couple years when someone more jealous and petty comes along. JMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:@HEA maybe by the number of SM follows that each contestant has ? Jmo

ETA

I keep reading the tweets and comments on Instagram against Bryan and have come to the conclusion that there is nothing he can say or do that will make some folk accept him and him and Rachel. They are determined to ru. Them into the ground and are heaping doom and gloom on them individually and as a couple.

As an exampl the replied under this tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/888836050235404288

I dunno. I read a lot of pro bryan in the comments too.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:23 pm

BlueJeanBaby wrote:I may be alone but I have zero issue with Peter being in-the-moment petty regarding Bryan, and present day requests for compassion on social media. The two incidences don't, IMO, demonstrate hypocrisy so much as a lack of control when he's feeling some kind of way about a person, place or thing. He's reserved on screen, yes, but I don't think that means he's unemotional. His friends and family noted that he wears his emotions on his sleeve and I think both his deleted scenes and this clip about Bryan show that. It's all very no bullcrap, IMO.

That isn't to say he should fly off at the mouth about Bryan behind his back, but... I do agree with the notion that we don't know these people or what may have happened to lead to Peter's (PRESUMABLY) one-sided distaste. It could be as simple as the sloppy seconds comment. It could be rooted in a competitiveness exacerbated by how obvious it is that she had very strong feelings for Bryan. Or Bryan could have said some equally side-eye stuff that they haven't shown.

At this point--and I know it will be noted that TPTB don't care this much about the leads--it appears as if they are doing what they can to flip the narrative. Peter is on a pedestal that is being crumbled by the edit and his reservations. Fanatics aside, I think even the most objective viewer can see that. And Bryan is being elevated (IMO). Whether this is to "protect" Rachel from any backlash associated with her choice, or to try to get ratings back up, or to instill conflict so that people keep watching--all unclear.

But I think there is an obvious element of editing at play here. And I don't think that's just within the show, it's in social media as well. All JMO.

ETA: Bryan could very well be fantastic, and seems to be generally liked among the group. IMO, he's not getting a good edit, so much as the good parts of him are being edited out. Outside of what we presume Rachel's seen, I haven't seen enough on screen that's helped dissolve the "physical edit" he's received. There's a lot that they just aren't showing, which, IMO could apply to everything from the good in him to the "bad" or petty. I'd argue his comments about Dean's age during Dean's one-on-one were petty and ageist, especially when factoring in how young his alleged ex-gf is. All JMO.
clapping! best post of the season.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think we're rewriting history a bit with Shawn but I'd rather not rehash that season. The same will happen with Peter in a couple years when someone more jealous and petty comes along. JMO.

Trust me, I hated Shawn back then and I will always say that he was immature, jealous, petty, and unreasonable back then. Zero argument there. He just never played the victim or went on self-righteous rants about how people need to be nicer to each other. If Peter had said what he had during filming and stopped there, I wouldn't even care. It's the hypocrisy of saying that, continuing to like mean comments about Bryan, but then crying about how people are just so mean on the internet and that kind of behavior is unacceptable. If I have to compare, that hypocrisy and victim-playing reminds me of Luke Pell or Josh or Carly, but certainly not Shawn. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:28 pm

People find is easy to be recognize racist viewpoints in someone like Lee...because he makes it obvious. And he is an unlikable average looking self professed redneck man.

By contrast someone like Peter/good looking white male model who by his own unedited words shows clear racial bias toward Latio culture by attaching words meant to denigrate a community not just a person is given a free pass. Peter is an example of the ignorant racial bias that happens everyday and is readily accepted by many. In Peter's case it is not only accepted but Peter is lifted up and deified for being who his is.

This season with Rachel and her diverse cast has shown how varied what and who will be accepted when racial profiling happens and what and who will not. Sad commentary IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:34 pm

I think that sometimes, prods cast THE contestant that will make a lot of teens and women cray cray about him.

It is all about physical since they start their adoration on episode 1 when we hear him 5 min top chromo.

Arie had this same level of passion as I recall it.

What I find funny is that many "super fans" (lets call them that) have no idea they are OTT. And that is scary at times

my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo