SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by rinacabigas Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When did he like that engagement pic?

15 hours ago.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing quote)

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm

Nice of Peter to keep playing. I just wonder if their is no foiler, if he has just been misleading people, how will his fans feel? I wasn't mad at Nick post Andi, but I did get annoyed with Becca and her SM games. Oh well. Enjoy the next two weeks everyone. We are almost to the finish line. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 am

Ladybug82 wrote:It's not about Peter and what he prefers, she clearly said she picked pear shaped.  If she picked and wanted pear shaped she was going to get it from her F1.  If Peter picked round, then another clue he indeed is not her F1.  I don't think he is anyway, and IMO sleuthing confirms it, but IMO he'd have been aware of what she wants if he was F1.

JMO

This would be classic Peter. She tells him that she really wants a pear-shaped diamond, but he gets her a round diamond because he thinks that is what she *should* want and he isn't willing to compromise on what he feels is the best shaped diamond for her to wear on her finger. rofl  IMO

Lassie: "Bark, bark, bark"
Me: "What's that, Lassie? Peter's fallen down a well?"
Lassie: "Bark, bark"
Me: "You want me to call for help?"
Lassie: "Bark"
Me: "Nah, let's leave him there. Less of a chance that he'll be the next Bachelor" Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 am

"I've been very simple. I just wanted bands, just a stack of bands," said Lindsay. "And they said, 'No no no Neil Lane is not going to do that!' So I said, 'OK, fine! I'll pick a cut!' And so I picked pear shape, which is something I really like and from there, 'the one' ran with it."
Source

And this article was published at 10:41 a.m. ET July 25, 2017.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:10 am

@MiaHawk
You are too funny. I have forgotten. cantstopl
Kind of like I really like cake but since vegetable are better for me I know darn well I am going to get vegetable first. Sigh. You know as soon as they turn away those damn veggies are going in the trash. gimme the cake.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:30 am

Thank you for the kind words. I knew in my head when the SHV pics were sleuthed. But I wanted the foiler to be true bc I like Peter and Rachel together so much and I didn't care for Bryan. Plus peter's F1 edit threw me off. I guess Peter is F1 for ABC bc they had heart-eyes emojis for him as TB.

But hearing now that his fear of commitment (in this timeframe at least) triggered her past issues with men made me very sympathetic toward her. I can see why she was so drawn to Bryan because he was so all in. I still question things about him. But what choice does she really have?

I feel bad for her that they have edited Bryan poorly. But there is still time for everyone to save face. My hope is that Peter and Rachel have a good cry about how they care deeply for one another but aren't in synch. Please please don't propose Peter! Just accept that your reservations have cost you the girl and pledge to work on your issues. Rachel's rejection of his proposal would unleash hell on SM on top of so much negativity towards Bryan.

I'm crossing my fingers for a win-win for all parties involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:34 am

I finally found the like after far too much scrolling. laugh out loud He liked it 11 hours ago according to my timeline.  So probably not long after the article/interview was posted, IMO.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 78 Image_zps9ycp4ays
My SC from IG

ETA: I'm hoping he's found someone who he's inspired to look at rings for. Hugesmile But IMO it's not Rachel becasue that's certainly not what Rachel said she wanted.  Really trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I fear it's just more trolling on SM.  I'm over them all trolling and the scary trolls that should not be allowed to use SM as well.  Can we skip the MTA and just jump to the FRC/AFTR?  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:45 am

Can I call him Pete-troll next season? laugh out loud laugh out loud I should trademark the name before someone takes it after seeing all the trolling he has done this season and continues to do IMO.  cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:46 am

I mentioned Jewelleryavenue in my post.  If you went straight to their IG directly it's a lot quicker.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:48 am

I didn't follow the sm of anyone this season, so I don't know what previous sm activities Peter did that make him a troll or make people believe he's fooling around. From this liking the round shape ring activity alone, I could see him trying to tell the world he is not the F1, imo.

Since I heard Matty (F2 of B'ette AU S2) mentioned posts Finale, how hard it was to be a f2, like every time he was on the phone, his coworkers would say it must be the lead. He said he can only keep every emotions inside which was a hard time during the show airing.

So maybe Peter is just sick to be assumed to be the F1, and trying all the way he can to subtly say he's not? Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:53 am

Someone tagged him in that post 12 hours ago. IG can be weird with timestamps though.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:14 am

coolangel wrote:Can I call him Pete-troll next season? laugh out loud laugh out loud I should trademark the name before someone takes it after seeing all the trolling he has done this season and continues to do IMO.  cheeky

All JMO

@coolangel, may I call him Pete-troll too? It is perfect. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo