SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 79 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:20 am

stuckinsc wrote:
coolangel wrote:Can I call him Pete-troll next season? laugh out loud laugh out loud I should trademark the name before someone takes it after seeing all the trolling he has done this season and continues to do IMO.  cheeky

All JMO

@coolangel, may I call him Pete-troll too? It is perfect. JMO.

@stuckinsc, Ofcourse!  latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 79 1377737533  The trademark will apply only to people outside our forum who might want to steal it after they realize they have been played by him and he was trolling them all along IMO. laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 79 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:43 am

I finally was able to watch Peter meeting Rachel's family. He seems so wooden. I just can't see him as the next lead unless he loosens up. He reminds me a little of Jake P. Odd. Even when he told Rachel he was falling in love with her, it seemed forced, like a producer was whispering in his ear that he had better step up to the plate...to get the gig...errr, I mean the girl! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:47 am

I don't see what Peter is doing in SM as trolling. It is no different from Rachel posting a pic from their first one-on-one date after leaking her SHV video on July 4th. They know first and foremost they are on a TV show and the aim is to get ratings.

It is all just marketing to keep people watching. Frankly if it was well known that Peter isn't Rachel's choice probably the majority of viewers would tune out. So he's doing his job as is she when she hints half the time that her chosen one is Peter. He's keeping up the charade that she might have chosen him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:30 am

Lmao, so he's out there liking engagement ring pictures. Troll on, Peter troll on. I'm looking forward to how he'll act on aftr, will he be classy or try to shade Bryan. But that'd mean he'd have to say it face to face to Rachel, not just in sm likes. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:01 am

I fully support Peter. I think he's a great guy, not perfect, but a great catch for the right girl. I don't think he is playing her for the bachelor gig, just don't get that vibe. I feel he is being true to himself and I do wonder if he is being manipulated a bit though. I think he truly cares for her.
Honestly, I think Rachel made her decision a while ago. It's obvious that she is crazy about Bryan this point in the edit, especially how she acted with MTP. I think this was obvious to Eric and Peter as well. The watch alone speaks volumes.
I'm disappointed ( but why does this surprise me) in the edit because they didn't do Rachel any favors, IMO. They didnt portray Bryan in the best light and only one episode left to redeem IMO.
There are comments out on SM saying it is Andi/Josh 2.0.
Also, they made it seem like R was focused on the wrong thing on Monday's episode with the proposal. The whole disagreement on what engagement meant to each other seemed like semantics and shouldn't matter IMO if you really thought this person was "the one". They were basically saying the same thing..continue to date after the show in the hopes it leads to marriage. I have to agree with Peter on his interpretation of engagement, IMO. It's not like he said he never wants to marry or doesn't believe in it.

I will be very disappointed if Peter goes for the proposal and she rejects him. I'm not saying this happens, but I could see it happening. Either that, or they cannot get past their difference in beliefs and agree to part ways.

Regarding SM, you can tell that P, R, and B are all tired of the charade and are ready for this to be over and moving on, IMO. The clues are being dropped left and right like they don't even care at this point. I think the scrutiny has taken its toll.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:17 am

It is interested to read her blog ep9 and hear what she is saying during her recent interviews.

That was the struggle, the push and pull in my relationship with Peter, he was giving me just enough to stay around without taking a stance on his feelings.

I was shocked when he confessed he was falling in love before we even got in the door!

More than what he said that day, watching Peter color with my nephew Alistair on the kitchen floor made him seem ready for an engagement. It was actually tough watching his one-on-one conversations and seeing my mother support his reluctance to propose. We had just taken a big step forward by saying “love” and it felt like she was supporting a step backward.

Even after an almost perfect day I still had doubts if he would be ready to start his own family in a matter of weeks.

Even after I expressed I wasn’t on this journey for anything less than a lifelong commitment he didn’t show any willingness to try and get there too.

source

well if this is not a clear message about rachel saying that Peter is a player...

this is IMO the analyze of a woman who watched each mondays the episode and saw and remember what happened. I am sure she saw him under another bulb and like many of us saw him cold, detached, away, not involved etc...

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 am

HEA wrote:It is interested to read her blog ep9 and hear what she is saying during her recent interviews.

That was the struggle, the push and pull in my relationship with Peter, he was giving me just enough to stay around without taking a stance on his feelings.

I was shocked when he confessed he was falling in love before we even got in the door!

More than what he said that day, watching Peter color with my nephew Alistair on the kitchen floor made him seem ready for an engagement. It was actually tough watching his one-on-one conversations and seeing my mother support his reluctance to propose. We had just taken a big step forward by saying “love” and it felt like she was supporting a step backward.

Even after an almost perfect day I still had doubts if he would be ready to start his own family in a matter of weeks.

Even after I expressed I wasn’t on this journey for anything less than a lifelong commitment he didn’t show any willingness to try and get there too.

source

well if this is not a clear message about rachel saying that Peter is a player...

this is IMO the analyze of a woman who watched each mondays the episode and saw and remember what happened. I am sure she saw him under another bulb and like many of us saw him cold, detached, away, not involved etc...

JMOAA

This is Rachel saying how Peter made her feel. Push and pull, torn, giving a little, just enough to give her reason to continue with him. It also must've felt really awful for Rachel, to have her family support a man they just met, in his reluctance to be committed to Rachel, instead backing her up. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 am

Ilovepeter wrote:I don't see what Peter is doing in SM as trolling. It is no different from Rachel posting a pic from their first one-on-one date after leaking her SHV video on July 4th. They know first and foremost they are on a TV show and the aim is to get ratings.

It is all just marketing to keep people watching. Frankly if it was well known that Peter isn't Rachel's choice probably the majority of viewers would tune out. So he's doing his job as is she when she hints half the time that her chosen one is Peter. He's keeping up the charade that she might have chosen him.

I agree. Did he like the random baby because he wants mixed babies now (read that theory too)? I don't think his likes are that deep. If IG time stamps are correct he liked the photo after someone tagged him in the comments.  If he really wanted to troll this is a weak attempt.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:31 am

rinacabigas wrote:I mentioned Jewelleryavenue in my post.  If you went straight to their IG directly it's a lot quicker.

I am aware you posted the account name.  But I wanted to see the time of the like, not that it was liked, so going to their page would not have helped me, only scrolling threw my timeline would.

JMO

ETA: I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt since he was tagged, trying being the key word. laugh out loud I still find the timing of the like interesting since it was after the article of her ring was published.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:50 am

Thanks @Ladybug82 just as I thought. How many IG's is he tagged in on a daily basis and chooses to like that one? If this was the one and only IG he liked, I might give him a pass, but considering he seems to pop up without being tagged, (Rachel telling off the IG poster, and he blocked the poster) and all the other SM likes, IMO this guy is creepy. He's obsessed with himself like his fans are with him, is the way I'm reading him.

He is F3-F2 on a show which he clearly didn't end up F1 and propose and he is liking a ring from another company, which is totally opposite of what Rachel has chosen. There's some sort of messed up thinking there if you ask me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 am

His likes are very OTT to me especially as F2. He definitely gave Becca a run for her money on playing her fans jmo. That special ordered Texas sports hat some thought Rachel gave him is a prime example of being a troll.

All of his likes talking about him and Rachel are meant to be just look a tad bitter and salty at this point considering he made it known he didn't like who she picked.

This is all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:59 am

His early likes were definitely weird. I was referring only to the ring post. He can def troll like a pro laugh out loud but not this time IMO.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo