SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:04 pm

I actually see her with Jared. LOL. I don't know why.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:43 am

Wow. They chose some great looking women for Arie. Lucky him! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:43 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Wow.  They chose some great looking women for Arie.  Lucky him!  laugh out loud
In the words of Emily Maynard..."Good Lord, He's Hot!" :thud

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:51 am

Between Arie and these beautiful women... this is gonna be one hot couple Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:28 pm

12. Bibiana Julian: 30, Miami, FL. Executive Assistant at MTV Miami. Former Miami Dolphins cheerleader. Was voted FHM’s America’s Sexiest Cheerleader in 2006.
Facebook – Bibiana Julian
Twitter – @bibi_julz
Instagram – bibi_julz (set to private as of 9/17)

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 Bibiana6
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 Bibiana7-e1506484093739
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 Bibiana
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 Bibiana2
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 Bibiana3
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 Bibiana5
Source RS

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Better start posting each girls insta page if they are not deactivated! I can post the link but not sure how to get the page with stats to show! Just to show if their followers/following stats are changing.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:28 pm

coolangel wrote:
sdmom wrote:I think they all seem very pretty! I hope their personalities match their good looks... is that too much to ask for?

Haha! My thoughts exactly! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 4256136633 I am holding out on picking pre-season favs but so far, it's looking good. I can't wait for these girls to make the older cast irrelevant. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

And all of this is my thought exactly as well!  I rarely agree with tbtp, but in one fell swoop IMO they changed the whole dynamic.  No more automatic "promotion" to next lead. People like Robby, the twins, and the squad no longer "own" the franchise. IMHO. They can go back to shilling full time. laugh out loud I too am holding out on picking pre-season favorites, but this group as a whole shows me a lot of promise.  I am more than ready to move on from "the squad".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Bibiana Julian

We try to post the SM status on the first page of the contestants thread for easy access. Any feel free to capture the IG or Twitter status at any time if there is some missing. TYIA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:49 pm

Does anyone think the girl in the black tank top with black sequined pants on the dog group date could potentially be this girl?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/athomas06

IG: theashleylook

Based on RS's clues, the 3 girls he hasn't given us have names beginning with A, A & B. I know one of the A's has been sleuthed to be Annaliese.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:44 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:Does anyone think the girl in the black tank top with black sequined pants on the dog group date could potentially be this girl?

IG:  theashleylook

Based on RS's clues, the 3 girls he hasn't given us have names beginning with A, A & B.  I know one of the A's has been sleuthed to be Annaliese.  

I actually believe the girl in all black on the dog group date IS Annaliese IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:49 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:Does anyone think the girl in the black tank top with black sequined pants on the dog group date could potentially be this girl?

IG:  theashleylook

Based on RS's clues, the 3 girls he hasn't given us have names beginning with A, A & B.  I know one of the A's has been sleuthed to be Annaliese.  

I actually believe the girl in all black on the dog group date IS Annaliese IMO.

The one who is carrying the shovel? I completely agree with you! There is another girl in all black; black tank top, black sequined pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:51 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 AAEAAQAAAAAAAAj6AAAAJDIyNGUzMDgwLTEyNzUtNGU4YS1hZjAzLWUwZjM2NTFhNmZlNQ

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3965940/arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date-02/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 Arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date-02

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+59
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
Diana
Mommyof2
Mia_Leoni
docnash14
Aria
tigertiz
wishesfireworks
littlereddress
Bet2Win