Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nikikass on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:04 pm

I actually see her with Jared. LOL. I don't know why.
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:43 pm

Wow. They chose some great looking women for Arie. Lucky him! laugh out loud
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 6603

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:43 pm

@Mommyof2 wrote:Wow.  They chose some great looking women for Arie.  Lucky him!  laugh out loud
In the words of Emily Maynard..."Good Lord, He's Hot!" :thud
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Between Arie and these beautiful women... this is gonna be one hot couple
Diana

Female Posts : 6819

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawaii Girl on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:28 am

12. Bibiana Julian: 30, Miami, FL. Executive Assistant at MTV Miami. Former Miami Dolphins cheerleader. Was voted FHM’s America’s Sexiest Cheerleader in 2006.
Facebook – Bibiana Julian
Twitter – @bibi_julz
Instagram – bibi_julz (set to private as of 9/17)

Source RS
Hawaii Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:16 am

Better start posting each girls insta page if they are not deactivated! I can post the link but not sure how to get the page with stats to show! Just to show if their followers/following stats are changing.
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:28 am

@coolangel wrote:
@sdmom wrote:I think they all seem very pretty! I hope their personalities match their good looks... is that too much to ask for?

Haha! My thoughts exactly! I am holding out on picking pre-season favs but so far, it's looking good. I can't wait for these girls to make the older cast irrelevant. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

And all of this is my thought exactly as well!  I rarely agree with tbtp, but in one fell swoop IMO they changed the whole dynamic.  No more automatic "promotion" to next lead. People like Robby, the twins, and the squad no longer "own" the franchise. IMHO. They can go back to shilling full time. laugh out loud I too am holding out on picking pre-season favorites, but this group as a whole shows me a lot of promise.  I am more than ready to move on from "the squad".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:38 am

Bibiana Julian

We try to post the SM status on the first page of the contestants thread for easy access. Any feel free to capture the IG or Twitter status at any time if there is some missing. TYIA.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43904

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl76 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Does anyone think the girl in the black tank top with black sequined pants on the dog group date could potentially be this girl?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/athomas06

IG: theashleylook

Based on RS's clues, the 3 girls he hasn't given us have names beginning with A, A & B. I know one of the A's has been sleuthed to be Annaliese.

sportsgirl76

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:44 pm

@sportsgirl76 wrote:Does anyone think the girl in the black tank top with black sequined pants on the dog group date could potentially be this girl?

IG:  theashleylook

Based on RS's clues, the 3 girls he hasn't given us have names beginning with A, A & B.  I know one of the A's has been sleuthed to be Annaliese.  

I actually believe the girl in all black on the dog group date IS Annaliese IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl76 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:49 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
@sportsgirl76 wrote:Does anyone think the girl in the black tank top with black sequined pants on the dog group date could potentially be this girl?

IG:  theashleylook

Based on RS's clues, the 3 girls he hasn't given us have names beginning with A, A & B.  I know one of the A's has been sleuthed to be Annaliese.  

I actually believe the girl in all black on the dog group date IS Annaliese IMO.

The one who is carrying the shovel? I completely agree with you! There is another girl in all black; black tank top, black sequined pants.

sportsgirl76

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:51 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43904

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum