SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by SelmaHB Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Bryan & Will with a fan yesterday at mlb allstargame

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Captur54

SOURCE : https://www.instagram.com/p/BWcqqCgAvG5/?taken-by=paolarivast
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Diana Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:40 pm

I hate that idea because she didn't chose who someone wanted that makes her a disappointment. I don't get it. It's her life. no no

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Will's shirt makes me laugh out loud every time I see it!  

I'd be ok with a season of Will Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 pm

I have zero problems admitting that I got into supporting and defending him initially only coz of what I deemed was unfair condemnation of him to basically deify someone else who IMO was no better than Bryan.

Yup that's me. I came into the season not caring one bit who Rachel picked. Hell I barely knew anything about the guys, including the initial rumored F1 days before the season premiered. Unlike Nick's season that I was invested in, I pretty much read nothing and followed nothing during the filming. And to be honest, I still have no real investment now regarding who Rachel picks. But when I read some of the really horrible and nasty things written about Bryan online (some comments make it seem like he's lesser than and practically scum), hell yeah I can't help wanting so much for the current spoiler to be right. A little petty, sure. But I'm okay with that.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Will via IG

#watchgate

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Captur55
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Captur56

SOURCE : https://www.instagram.com/p/BWc8HXTFlgz/?taken-by=thereal_billyg
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Diana wrote:I hate that idea because she didn't chose who someone wanted that makes her a disappointment. I don't get it. It's her life. no no

JMO

Leads make decisions all the time that I think are disappointing - but I don't think they're disappointments as people. If that makes sense.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:59 pm

SelmaHB wrote:Bryan & Will with a fan yesterday at mlb allstargame

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Captur54

SOURCE : https://www.instagram.com/p/BWcqqCgAvG5/?taken-by=paolarivast

giggling He's touching Will and not the girl! Smart Bryan, very smart! Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 4256136633
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:03 pm

I mean everything about this show is entertaining me/audience, it's a show, not charity program for people to find love laugh out loud and as an audience member, I'm disappointed at how this is going so far and how (imo) bamboozled her f1 is by the lights of this show. I was hoping rachel would be the one "normal" Ette but she's like everyone else. So I'm feeling meh on it/her.

B is the run away fan fav here but that's not across the board so I think my sentiment is shared very widely, just not here. Totally cool but not totally isolated.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:04 pm

@Mommyof2 haha right? I love that. Just like the other photo he took with Will and a fan that night they went out. He stays far away :D

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:05 pm

@Alanna for once in a long time I have to ask for clarification for my understanding.

Rachel is a disapppointment because she didn't choose contestant x over contestant Y ?

Tia.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:@Alanna  for once in a long time I have to ask for clarification for my understanding.

Rachel is a disapppointment because she didn't choose contestant x over contestant Y ?

Tia.
Eh, not really because there's no contestant y (that I would prefer for her) to choose over the x (f1/Bryan) laugh out loud

Preseason, I was hopeful in general she'd be sane and practical overall and instead she's going to choose the, "shhhh bbyyy, this is a fairytale" man every time she voices her concerns imo. I'm not into it but I get why she's obsessed with him. And if I was in her place, I'd probs be too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:19 pm

I am all for Rachel choosing the man she sees as her husband. I don't care what her family thinks, his family thinks, SM thinks or any fans/not fans of any of the cast. Rachel and her F1 are the ones choosing life together so they both get a  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f64c  yes  from me and wishes that the life they envision comes to fruition. Rachel seems extremely happy and sporting her beautiful smile so NO disappointment from me on her choosing personal Happiness Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f49e  over the opinions of others.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit