SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:24 pm

I'm not disappointed at all regardless of who she chooses. It's seeing her so happy on the show and post filming that I look for in a couple.

There have been a few that I didn't care for but watching the couple interact and really crazy about each other is what makes me happy. Whether they last is none of my concern, because they made the decision based on what they were feeling which to me is more important.

DeAnna's season disappointed me because there was no way IMO that DeAnna wanted to chose Jesse but IMO she had to or leave single which wasn't going to happen with this franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:30 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:@Mommyof2 haha right? I love that. Just like the other photo he took with Will and a fan that night they went out. He stays far away :D

I noticed that too! Compared to other contestants BL while taking fan pictures, it's Day and night, and so clear to me who's taken!
IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Seabear wrote:I am all for Rachel choosing the man she sees as her husband. I don't care what her family thinks, his family thinks, SM thinks or any fans/not fans of any of the cast. Rachel and her F1 are the ones choosing life together so they both get a  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 1f64c  yes  from me and wishes that the life they envision comes to fruition. Rachel seems extremely happy and sporting her beautiful smile so NO disappointment from me on her choosing personal Happiness Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 1f49e  over the opinions of others.
All JMO
I'm with you there @Seabear! She is the one who has to live with him and she does look happy post filming. I'm happy for them!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:15 pm

I agree. I love Rachel and anyone who makes Rachel this happy I am all for. I really like Bryan. He seems chill and laid-back, stays out of all the drama in the house, is not a gossip queen, and is totally into Rachel and she is totally into him. On SM, he appears to be a very happy, family-oriented person. That's all I can ask for and I wish her the best no matter who she chooses. And who is to say Rachel's family didn't come around? I'm guessing there is a lot more to it. Rachel said that her family likes her fiancé and he did ask her parents to marry her. I'm brand-new to the franchise, but this show is so highly edited IMO. I look forward to seeing more of how everyone is after this season.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:22 pm

I feel bad for the hate Bryan is getting on SM when he has been nothing but kind, affectionate and loving granted OTP and respectful to Rachel. Like are we watching the same show....Good thing he has been very mature about it and he seems to not focus on it or let it get to him, but am sure it must be tough..IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 1f49b  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:@Alanna  for once in a long time I have to ask for clarification for my understanding.

Rachel is a disapppointment because she didn't choose contestant x over contestant Y ?

Tia.
Eh, not really because there's no contestant y (that I would prefer for her) to choose over the x (f1/Bryan) laugh out loud

Preseason, I was hopeful in general she'd be sane and practical overall and instead she's going to choose the, "shhhh bbyyy, this is a fairytale" man every time she voices her concerns imo. I'm not into it but I get why she's obsessed with him. And if I was in her place, I'd probs be too.
That's my issue too. I thought she'd be an exception. I do like her and wish her well. She seems very happy so what do I know about what's best for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:44 pm

lleyki wrote:
I have zero problems admitting that I got into supporting and defending him initially only coz of what I deemed was unfair condemnation of him to basically deify someone else who IMO was no better than Bryan.

Yup that's me. I came into the season not caring one bit who Rachel picked. Hell I barely knew anything about the guys, including the initial rumored F1 days before the season premiered. Unlike Nick's season that I was invested in, I pretty much read nothing and followed nothing during the filming. And to be honest, I still have no real investment now regarding who Rachel picks. But when I read some of the really horrible and nasty things written about Bryan online (some comments make it seem like he's lesser than and practically scum), hell yeah I can't help wanting so much for the current spoiler to be right. A little petty, sure. But I'm okay with that.

I came into it like a blank page too and had no problem with either guy. Was just enjoying Rach journey.
Then i got spoiled and i was disappointed because i just wanted the ending to be unknown like for the international series.
Then i realized there were two spoilers and i was glad because that meant we still don't know laugh out loud
Then i realized the overwhelming praising of one guy over the other and moreso, the beating down of the latter while i couldn't see anything wrong with him. So while i wanted to root for Rach and whichever she choses, it was hard not to want to root for the underdog Bryan because that's just who i am. laugh out loud
So yeah at the moment, I'm back into sleuthing mode cause i still want to have our own proof (SC never lie) from the show for the F1 and i try to overlook anything else about the two guys characters.
And I know for my own sanity that I'd rather wait for a definite proof before getting completely invested in Rach HEA with her F1.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:45 pm

I think the criticism has been mostly snarky and not extreme like it was for the Kaitlyns, Nicks, or Jordans of Bach nation. Most 'hate' he's gotten usually revolves around him being a smooth talker, having cheek fillers (allegedly), and a bad kissing technique. I think the last few years have been so bad for certain cast and leads on SM that I feel like Bryan's not doing too bad.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Here's a thought regarding all the disappointment in Rachel's choice if she picked Bryan, hoping she would have been different, etc. If everything that some have observed of Rachel makes them think she's a smart and savvy woman with her head on straight and we all can agree that the producers edit the show and we see a tiny fraction of the lead's time with contestants, is it not fair to maybe trust that Rachel is that woman you believed her to be and that she chose Bryan because he is a good person who she truly loved (as in Bachelor time frame love but still)? Just a thought.

Of course the other side of that is also that maybe viewers elevated and put Rachel on a ridiculous pedestal that never was who she really is and didn't see her for the woman she really is, including the kind of guys she would be attracted to and fall for. It's like when I still see so many comments about Bryan's aggressive kissing and how he's too aggressive with Rachel and "manhandles" her and I'm baffled because I cannot understand how it's not obvious at this point that Rachel responds to and enjoys that.

She is just as passionately and sexually aggressive as he is. Yet I think some continue to project their desires and what they're attracted to and what they would want onto Rachel and then when the spoilers suggest she may not have lived up to that, she's a disappointment.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Yep, no one can argue imo that rachel doesn't love and enjoy how Bryan treats her. She is DYING over it imo. Like wants more and more and more!! I just didn't think she would be another Ette that would be dying over it like Jasmine from Canada but hot d@mn was I wrong laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:53 pm

I definitely prefer Bryan out of the F4. I also prefer Bryan for Rachel because they just exude happiness and ease together. Both Bryan and Rachel seem very genuine and real. IMO they have a better than average post season chance of relationship success because of their maturity and common life aspirations.

Rachel's other F4 relationships are fraught with Rachel having to pull and prod to drag the relationship forward. Those realtionships all are exhausting IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:55 pm

The truth is that we don't know Rachel personally and we don't know Bryan personally either. We are watching a highly edited TV show. I'm sure there is more to Bryan than his so-called smooth Bach speak. That said, this is Rachel's decision. I totally understand why she is smitten by him. I think Rachel likes his confidence, his take charge attitude, but I think she really likes that he is very affectionate. Will it last? I hope so, for their sake. As always with anyone who goes on this show, time will tell. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit