SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:55 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:27 pm

Love the picture of Danny and Naya! I think Naya picked out a beautiful wedding dress!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:03 pm

There wasn't a whole lot to SC in the preview at the end of Episode 4 on the TLC website.  It just showed Tom and Ashley Lauren fighting, Jimmy and Kelli Jo going to see her parents (they must live in CA), and the Brianne/Missy/Chris drama at the engagement ceremony.  I was interested in Chris' shirt to see if it matched the shirt on the guy Missy was kissing in a season preview.  Jury is still out... I can't tell!

Preview SC:

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Previe21

Episode 4 Preview SC of Chris and Missy:

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Ep_5_p10
The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Ep_5_p11

Also note, Missy is not wearing the same thing in the photos so the preview photo may have been taken at a different time.

Also, I got a zoomed in SC of Chris' right side from the Episode.  I'm still not sure about the hairline matching.  The Preview SC shows a well defined hairline... none of the other SC's of Chris are that well defined.  Now watch... after all of this, TLC won't even show the preview scene in the show!

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Ep_4_110

All SC's are mine from TLC website videos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:04 pm

suzq wrote:Love the picture of Danny and Naya!  I think Naya picked out a beautiful wedding dress!

What I love about her dress is that it has straps and she wasn't tugging at it to keep it from falling down giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:11 pm

@havadrpepper that's definitely Chris. Same hairline at the side.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:11 pm

@havadrpepper IA about the dress. I am not a fan of strapless where they tug at their dresses all night long.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper that's definitely Chris. Same hairline at the side.

I still don't see it but then I've been looking at it so much I might be overlooking things. It is the hairline in the back that bothers me. Earlier in the season on Chris it was rather ragged. Maybe they let them get haircuts during the filming and someone decided to "shape it up" for him!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:46 pm

The hairline is what I always look at, around the foreheard and the sides. It's exactly the same, it jets out.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:13 pm

New previews up on the TLC website. I didn't do any SC's from the 1st one. It was the 2 experts talking with Tom and Ashley Lauren about their relationship.  They ended up taking them out of their exploratory marriage so they can see if any of the new people might be a match.

Now, video # 2 was very interesting.  It was a group dinner and Naya was asking Kelli Jo and Jimmy questions about their trip to Arizona so Jimmy could meet her family.  The interesting SC's from it are these (mine from the TLC videos):

3 SC's of the group:

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Ep_5_p12

Darren, unknown girl # 1, Missy, Jimmy and Kelli Jo

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Ep_5_p13

These 2 SC show the whole group continuing around the table: Naya, Danny, Ashley Lauren, Tom, Chris (? with hat), unknown girl # 2, unknown guy.

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Ep_5_p14

and a SC of Darren and unknown girl # 1:

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Ep_5_p15

I do think that is Chris in the hat on the left from watching the video but these SC's make it questionable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Now continuing on with my thoughts after seeing the new people in the group shots:

So evidently there is an engagement ceremony and 3 people leave: Brianne, Ben and Ashley T, so we get 3 new people... 2 girls and a guy.  These 3 I believe have been shown in previews before.  Unknown girl #1, I believe to be the girl dancing with Tom.

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Previe22

And, the other 2 new people, I believe are the couple shown in these SC's:

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Ep_1_412

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 This_s25

I think the watch in the last SC here matches the watch in one of the group shots in the previous post.  I also believe this girl is in this SC:

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Previe23

All my SC from videos on TLC website.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:56 am

Good screen caps and sleuthing! Thank you! I wonder why 3 people left, though. IS Darren not paired up with anyone or is someone coming in for him to be paired with? I am glad that Tom and Ashley Lauren were taken out of their "exploratory marriage" -- even if they were "good on paper", I don't feel like they were a good fit.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:55 am

I really can't figure out why Darren is still there. He was silent on IG for 8 weeks which was the filming time of the show but I don't sense that he ever made a connection with anyone. Maybe he stuck around just because he became good friends with everyone there and no one wanted him to leave. He does seem to have a post-show close relationship with several of them... especially Kelli Jo and Jimmy and Tom.

I also wondered why 3 people are gone which is why I put Chris with a ? mark in that SC. It appears to be him in the video but I can't really say it is. Have we ever seen Chris wear a ball cap? The other thing is that if he was still there, why wouldn't he have been sitting next to Missy and not across from her. The new girl next to Missy could have sat where the guy in the ball cap is sitting then the couples would still be together around the table.

Can't wait to see what happens!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum