SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:37 pm

SFoster wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
SFoster wrote:

HTDs is my very favorite episode each season!!!  Agree!  I love it!  And I think this is going to be the best ever, because of the drastic differences between these 4 families!  I think it's a first. It should be so entertaining. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

@sfoster  I know you are a big Eric fan, so I figure you have probably watched the preview clip of HTDs a few times. In the preview, they show Rachel and Eric getting out of an elevator (?) and Rachel looks down at something off camera with a concerned/disturbed look on her face and kind of gets Eric to glance over that way, too. Do you have a theory as to what this is all about?

I think she's extremely nervous, like she wants to back out. Because she says meeting the family can change everything. Earlier, on the basketball court, when Eric says he's never brought a girl home before, Rachel says "I'm gonna freak out right before we walk in the door."  I think Eric stops to give her reassurance maybe.  I think Eric seems really happy to be introducing her to his family.

The million dollar question:  Why is Rachel so nervous about meeting Eric''s family???  Generally, the Leads are more nervous about meeting F1''s family.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:43 pm

sdmom wrote:New HTD preview
Dean's
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_0BkaIQtLU

Bryan's (she called him Baby!)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvyGzd4WVpY

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:45 pm

@2observe she mentions nerves in Bryans clip above as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:47 pm

2observe wrote:
SFoster wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

@sfoster  I know you are a big Eric fan, so I figure you have probably watched the preview clip of HTDs a few times. In the preview, they show Rachel and Eric getting out of an elevator (?) and Rachel looks down at something off camera with a concerned/disturbed look on her face and kind of gets Eric to glance over that way, too. Do you have a theory as to what this is all about?

I think she's extremely nervous, like she wants to back out. Because she says meeting the family can change everything. Earlier, on the basketball court, when Eric says he's never brought a girl home before, Rachel says "I'm gonna freak out right before we walk in the door."  I think Eric stops to give her reassurance maybe.  I think Eric seems really happy to be introducing her to his family.

The million dollar question:  Why is Rachel so nervous about meeting Eric''s family???  Generally, the Leads are more nervous about meeting F1''s family.

Yes, they are. And also, several times in recent seasons, the htd of the F1 was filmed last. Nick's htds were filmed in order of elimination. Corinne, Rachel, Raven, Vanessa. Eric's was filmed last.

But I do remember how nervous Kaitlyn was about meeting Nick's family in Utah.But she was relaxed about meeting Shawn's family. so idk.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:50 pm

Also, I remember Fleiss tweeting out something about how exhausted Rachel was when she was leaving Denver to fly to Baltimore for the last htd, and he said she was in love. I thought she was going to look tired for Eric's htd, but I don't think she does at all. She seems to have her usual energy in these clips. And I love how she is wearing minimal makeup, no false eyelashes, and she looks so beautiful!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:53 pm

I love Dean so much!! beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Man I hate bringing up this comparison since I literally cringe at the Josh and Bryan comparisons. But Rachel's calling Bryan baby in that clip reminded me of Andi's MTP dates, where she kept calling Josh babe. Sharleen even pointed it out in her recap of the episode and it was a big indication for some that Andi's mind about who she wanted was already made up. Oh and she's wearing the watch they bought. Granted it is his HTD but I still think it's telling she made sure to wear it.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Rachels says with her mouth she is nervous, but she doesn't seem nervous at all about Bryan's htd. I just do not FEEL a thing when she is with Bryan. It's like they are both reading lines. idk Just not feeling it with them at all. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:59 pm

I think I read somewhere that Bryan and Josh M are good friends. Did you all hear that?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 am

SFoster wrote:I think I read somewhere that Bryan and Josh M are good friends. Did you all hear that?

Gee, Imagine that... yes, I did hear that.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:01 am

Deja vu again I see. Yes, this has been brought up many times in many topics. And just to clarify, Josh has stated that he's only met Bryan once.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:04 am

wow, Bryan gets around in Bachelor Nation, doesn't he? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo