SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:44 pm

Bryan's storyline is that he starts out hot and heavy, fizzles, but more likely girls run after meeting his mamma from hell.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:46 pm

richmondrose wrote:@FashionLover  He's too good to be true. giggling
cantstopl cantstopl Unless the guy is spending his spare time saving puppies and kittens, they're gonna need to come up with another storyline in the next however many episodes cause I not buying it. Being a 37 year old chiropractor is not a good enough sells speech IMO. So back to hoping Eric pulls a #miracleseason if I'm not getting peter
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Josh and Jordan didn't really have a major arc, except that the lead was head over heels in love with them from night one, but kept questioning them. It seems like Bryan's meet the parents won't go well, so it just seems like he has a combination of JP's and Josh/Jordan's storyline. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 pm

It would only be a #miracleseason if it ended Monday, IMO. laugh out loud how many more weeks do we have left? laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:55 pm

We know from sleuthing that Bryan's HTD was shot last so IMO if truly "bad" it would be later in the episode and not shown second so that they tease that "I'll kill you" clip and Dean's dad 1000 times!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Wasn't Bryan's HTD shot first?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 pm

Yes it was.

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3) - BRYAN, PETER, DEAN, ERIC
4/20: HTD #1  -  BRYAN - Miami, FL - Ball and Chain, Little Havvana -  Little Havana Domino Park
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD #2  -  PETER - Madison, WI - seen at Farmer's Market/Cask and Ale
4/23: travel
4/24: HTD #3  -  DEAN - Denver, CO - per RS
4/25: Travel
4/26: HTD #4 -  ERIC - Baltimore - Harbourview Towers
4/27: 8th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED: DEAN
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:09 pm

SFoster wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:2pop HTDs are always my favorite episode! With or without the fake drama, I like to see the hometowns and families.

HTDs is my very favorite episode each season!!!  Agree!  I love it!  And I think this is going to be the best ever, because of the drastic differences between these 4 families!  I think it's a first. It should be so entertaining. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

@sfoster I know you are a big Eric fan, so I figure you have probably watched the preview clip of HTDs a few times. In the preview, they show Rachel and Eric getting out of an elevator (?) and Rachel looks down at something off camera with a concerned/disturbed look on her face and kind of gets Eric to glance over that way, too. Do you have a theory as to what this is all about?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Ball and Chain - isn't that a little ironic? cantstopl

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:21 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
SFoster wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:2pop HTDs are always my favorite episode! With or without the fake drama, I like to see the hometowns and families.

HTDs is my very favorite episode each season!!!  Agree!  I love it!  And I think this is going to be the best ever, because of the drastic differences between these 4 families!  I think it's a first. It should be so entertaining. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

@sfoster  I know you are a big Eric fan, so I figure you have probably watched the preview clip of HTDs a few times. In the preview, they show Rachel and Eric getting out of an elevator (?) and Rachel looks down at something off camera with a concerned/disturbed look on her face and kind of gets Eric to glance over that way, too. Do you have a theory as to what this is all about?

I think she's extremely nervous, like she wants to back out. Because she says meeting the family can change everything. Earlier, on the basketball court, when Eric says he's never brought a girl home before, Rachel says "I'm gonna freak out right before we walk in the door." I think Eric stops to give her reassurance maybe. I think Eric seems really happy to be introducing her to his family.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Thanks @Ladybug82.

Here is what I think: Bryan's storyline is coming from Rachel's POV imo. Rachel is thinking----here is a guy who is 37years old, well educated, confident, bold, well spoken, passionate, handsome, loves his family : why is he still single? Could he be too good to be true? She is finding out that he is not too good to be true and will" let herself fall" & put logic aside and " let love lead the way" -AJMO
I can't remember which interview --but CH talked about how Rachel almost derailed her herself by trying to keep her lawyer hat on and analyzing things too much-

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:29 pm

LynnTa wrote:Thanks @Ladybug82.

Here is what I think:  Bryan's storyline is coming from Rachel's POV  imo. Rachel is thinking----here is a guy who is 37years old, well educated, confident, bold, well spoken, passionate, handsome,  loves his family  : why is he still single? Could he be too good to be true?   She is finding out that he is not too good to be true and will" let herself fall"  & put logic aside and " let love lead the way" -AJMO
I can't remember which interview --but CH talked about how Rachel almost derailed her herself by trying to keep her lawyer hat on and analyzing things too much-

You have nailed it--from Rachel's POV. And that POV is all that counts according to her. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo