SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Aria wrote:I'm actually annoyed at Dean here. I know that there was producer manipulation at play, but there was no reason for him to force his father to have this very personal conversation on TV to be judged by 6 million people. The father doesn't seem evil, just someone who was struggling with tragedy and dealt with it the best way he could. He clearly made mistakes, but that should be dealt with privately. IMO.

I agree. It shows a 26 yr old lack of maturity. Hopefully he will receive some counseling.
At this point, in the HTD with Rachel and Dean's dad it's almost like she is doing some closure as an attorney.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:35 pm

"Oh Rachel, you're still here?? Huh, forgot about you."- My interpretation laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Aria wrote:I'm actually annoyed at Dean here. I know that there was producer manipulation at play, but there was no reason for him to force his father to have this very personal conversation on TV to be judged by 6 million people. The father doesn't seem evil, just someone who was struggling with tragedy and dealt with it the best way he could. He clearly made mistakes, but that should be dealt with privately. IMO.

Totally agree. IMO a man should protect his family, Dean is doing the opposite of that rn. I get that Dean is probably overcome with emotions but Dean needs more time to mature. I feel bad for the dad/family...total ambush.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 pm

What great and wonderful words from the dad. I really like him and feel huge compassion for him. So much tragedy has touched these folks.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 pm

This is so awkward it makes my skin crawl.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:37 pm

She's getting more love, even if sooo immature, from Dean than from Peter laugh out loud just laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:37 pm

That was so unfair to the dad IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:38 pm

I like that the dad did not want to continue the conversation on tv, wished her sincere blessings, complimented his son and then left. Good for dad. Agree with all the other posters that this is not the time or place and Dean needs some help working through his grief.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:38 pm

I hate it when they poke at some truly raw family emotion for entertainment purposes. I feel dirty watching.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Rachel, what?? She's just delusional or phoning it in hard at this point imo, knowing B is backstage picking up her NL somewhere.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Wow... I am really exhausted after these hometowns.

Fliess you are one mean F**ck!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Alanna wrote:She's getting more love, even if sooo immature, from Dean than from Peter laugh out loud just laugh out loud

I know! affraid  laugh out loud laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo