SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:57 pm

I knew I shouldn't go to sleep hahahahhahh
And here I am, in the middle of the night checking the forum.
I'm thrilled,thrilled for the matchins SHV place.
Also that itv with her telling people to give him a chance,I think she just gave it away right there with her last sentence.
OMG so happy right now
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:What if he proposes to her in Spanish? That would be so romantic IMO.
But why? laugh out loud She wouldn't understand! I bet he has a wide arsenal of pet names in Spanish though. That seems so Bryan-esque to me laugh out loud
JMO. She would know what he was asking when he down on one knee I would think.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:21 am

He'll ask her in Spanish then say "just say yes" laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He'll ask her in Spanish then say "just say yes" laugh out loud
laugh out loud That reminds of the first night they met and he taught/ tricked her into saying "of all the men, the one I like the most is Bryan" in Spanish. giggling

Self-fulfilling prophecy, y'all!

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:31 am

@makeover laugh out loud or last night he was waiving the driver to go down the street. I'm looking forward to seeing more of his sense of humour because I think there's a lot there that we haven't seen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:18 am

I love it. Bryan created an IG account for his mom, Olga and his caption in her bio is on point!  beatingheart  
Thanks to the person who messaged me the info and link!  yes

@bryansmami Olga Abasolo Olga's Official Instagram

Feel free to spew all the hate you want on MY page @thebryanabasolo and let's leave family out of it. Respect and thank u!
https://www.instagram.com/bryansmami
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:37 am

The 4 children statement among other things:
https://www.google.com/amp/abc7.com/amp/entertainment/bachelorette-rachel-dishes-about-final-4-men--/2227855/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:49 am

@AllAboutLove Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 3806527698 I really like the way he deals with haters. Not whiny and with snark and good nature. That IG story of him lip syncing to the mama song was priceless as well.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:57 am

@makeover me too yes  I cracked up at his IG story of him lip syncing. Too cute! laugh out loud

I have no doubt Bryan is Rachel's rock BTS and will be even more so once FRC airs. His caption reveals for me he is fine with whatever hate is spewed his way, it's the hate towards those he loves that is not okay with him. That's pretty awesome imo and I can see why Rach feels really really loved by her fiance who has had her back and been there for her on the show and off as she's said. A man whose actions match his words! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:19 am

One of Rachel latest IG post.
You go girl. I know it's a promotion post but feel like it totally suit what's going on with the judgement on her choices right now (not to say THE choice)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWtOZuFDvYR/
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Screen19
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Screen18

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:23 am

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Giphy
by giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:49 am

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Rachel-bryan-7647424b-24e1-46c9-a4b6-6203b8e9b784
http://rincon-celebnews.com/index.php/2017/07/18/bachelorette-recap-rachel-sends-one-guy-home-after-hometowns/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911