SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:48 pm

@sarahg thank you so much!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Thanks for asking! bestbud!  Please do not post the link.  We do not post personal info such as addresses and the link will have the address.

This is not aimed at you or anyone in particular.  It's just a general reminder.

Personal information about family members is to be used in the appropriate manner respecting their privacy. Hateful and slanderous opinions of family members will NOT be tolerated and will be deleted without notice. Personal information on any contestant is to be used wisely. Example, personal phone numbers or addresses are not allowed to be posted and are cause for immediate ban. Do not post pictures of property or any financial details. Any information posted by the contestant themselves is acceptable, however never an address or phone number.
Rules & Guidelines
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:55 pm

@Ladybug82 thanks! I hope I didn't cross the line. If I did, please delete. Sorry about any inconvenience I may cause.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:02 pm

@sdmom nope your posts were fine. bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:19 pm

everglow wrote:Their body language is always so striking. They really match each other in intensity. There is an authentic reciprocal flow between these two, I feel. The passion, the love, the positive energies--they are received and then returned back in full from both sides IMO.
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 19985285_758357104341422_8530305997661536256_n
Source

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Giphy
via GIPHY

And here's the physical embodiment of an actual ray of sunshine on a drizzling day. She's so excited to play dominoes! Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 263a

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Giphy
via GIPHY

I can't get over the first gif, definitely didn't notice that while watching but WOW, so much tenderness and intimacy awwww

I've noticed that in the first picture and in a picture from his HTD, Bryan always seems to have a hand near Rachel's butt and I'm here for it. After all, it's 'his woman' - his words. Someone help, I can't stop watching the first gif!
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:22 pm

sarahg wrote:
sdmom wrote:I just wish someone who's better at looking up public records can check his condo on zillow to see if the pillow is a match?

I've found what I believe to be his condo on multiple sites, but there are no photos of bedrooms posted (of 18 total photos). There is a photo of the living room, which has decorative pillows that definitely do not match the pillow in his IG story. I don't think the pillows are from his home, but that's just my hunch based on the photos of the condo listed online.

Can someone else who has seen the condo posted online confirm that it's a listing with 18 photos, but no bedroom pics?

Not sure that it's appropriate to post the source here given that it's his personal address (though I did just find it through public records). Mods please let me know if a source is needed.

That's great, thanks for all that! yes

We respect privacy when it comes to addresses, therefore as @Ladybug82 posted upthread, this post is perfect because you didn't link it. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahg Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:29 pm

You're welcome @sdmom! I was wondering too. And thanks @Ladybug82--thought I had read that rule previously.

And since this is a fan thread I'll just add: those two gifs capture what I love about Bryan and Rachel SO well. They have so much fun together (Rachel is SO happy!) but also clearly care really deeply for each other--which sounds like a very solid foundation for a strong relationship to me. Love them.

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:03 am

Aria wrote:Her recent interview makes me feel really good about them, how she said that everyday she's reassured that she made the right decision and that she was able to look beyond lust and infatuation and pick the guy that was truly right for her.

Shots fired.
I think she's letting fans know that her connection with Bryan is built on more than the physical intimacy on the TV edit.

Last edited by kerriway on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No mentioning of other contestants in a FAN Forum-positive posts)

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:27 am

For some reason every time Bryan's last IG story gets mentioned, because of Homebody I think of Sam Hunt's House Party.  Especially both have been quiet on SM leading me to wonder if it's SHV weekend.  But it could just be becasue my neighbors have been blasting him on repeat all weekend out at the pool. laugh out loud laugh out loud

If you're gonna be a homebody
We're gonna have a house party
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:51 am

I love that Homebody/HouseParty tie in. I can imagine Rachel and Bryan laughing and dancing around in their SHV as he wears his Ellen undies. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f389 laugh out loud laugh out loud  

Rachel just liked a photo on IG of her and Bryan.kisses

Last edited by Seabear on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:53 am

I think these two have tons of fun together. I don't always find Bryan super hot, but the homebody pic? Very hot.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWnfh2UHvcQ/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911